AP Covid 19 E Pass Application form Apply Online Register For Travel Emergency enter into Andhra pradesh State: Andhra Pradesh state government has given the guidelines to maintain strict curfew amid COVID massive outbreak. People must need the ePass during the emergency services. In the state of Andhra Pradesh, the curfew is from 12noon till 6 am every day. A strict curfew will be imposed for the rest of 18 hours. The interstate lockdown has also been imposed in the state of AP. The AP lockdown will continue till 18 May 2021. People who need to travel to AP must get the COVID emergency pass, which can be applied through AP Epass website, ServiceOnline.gov.in. AP Epass registration, application status, and other information explained in this article.
AP EPass Apply Online Registration – Andhra Pradesh Lockdown Travel Emergency pass @ ServiceOnline.gov.in
Andhra Pradesh Lockdown Guidelines
- In the state of Andhra Pradesh, the curfew is from 12noon till 6 am every day.
- During the curfew timing, all the shops, restaurants, offices, educational centers, and others will remain closed.
- Only healthcare centers such as pharmacies, testing labs, hospitals, and others along with some essential services will remain open.
- 144 section will be imposed for the violence of rules.
- 5 members or more members group will be prohibited.
- Social distancing for buying essentials will be mandatory.
- The movements of goods from one location to another location are allowed during the curfew timings.
- Only 20 members will be allowed for the occasion of marriage.
- People who are moving within state or intrastate must get the epass from the government.
Andhra Pradesh Epass Apply Here During Lockdown – Available Here
AP EPass Apply Online – AP Police seva Application at ServiceOnline.gov.in
How to Apply for Andhra Pradesh ePass?
Step – 1 Visit the AP Epass official website, https://serviceonline.gov.in
Step – 2 On the homepage, click on the “REGISTER” button.
Step – 3 Fill the registration form with Required Details like Name, Mail id, phone number and Select “Andhra Pradesh” State.
Step – 4 Complete the Validation Process by entering the OTP recived through Mail id and Phone No.
Step – 5 After validation you have to login to the application using your email ID and password.
Step – 6 The page will be redirected to the Dashboard of Andhra Pradesh ePass Services.
Step – 7 Click on the Apply For Services button -> View all available services -> Issuance of COVID -19 ePass – Andhra Pradesh
Step – 8 Fill up the application form with all the required details such as your name, gender, mobile number, and email address.
Step – 9 Now select an Identity Proof type from the dropdown menu and provide the Identity Card number.
Step – 10 Select the category from the travellers list – migrant worker, are student, tourist, pilgrim, and emergency/medical.
Step – 11 Select the Movement Type that is within Andhra, outside Andhra, or traveling to Andhra Pradesh from some other state.
Step – 12 In the Applicant’s Photograph section, upload a photograph file from your system or you can click on the icon of a camera and click a picture instantly.
Step – 13 Fill in the form with other necessary details.
Step – 14 You can add members and their details by clicking on the addition symbol under the section of Traveler(s) Details.
Step – 15 Applicants must have the Arogya Setu app installed on their mobile device.
Step – 16 Now provide the captcha details that are displayed on the screen.
Step – 17 Finally, click on the Submit button and you are all set.
The AP Epass online application process is completed by this and the applicant will get an SMS confirming their application. Within 2 hours to 1 day, the epass confirmation will be sent to the applicant through SMS.
Required Documents for Andhra Pradesh ePass
- Valid Passport
- Aadhar Card
- PAN Card
- Voter ID Card
- Driving License
- Copy of Wedding Card in case of marriage invitations
- Traveling Tickets
- Admission card, or institute card for students
- Death certificate for attention funeral
- Letter from Government authorities for essential service exemptions
- Medical report in case of patients
- Accommodation Proof
Andhra Pradesh ePass Important Details
- The citizens of Andhra Pradesh can apply for this ePass if they are traveling within Andhra Pradesh or moving out from Andhra Pradesh.
- People coming from other states to Andhra Pradesh, need to apply for this ePass first.
- Applicants have to register through the AP Epass application website to get the epass.
- The epass will be approved within 2 hours to 1 day after the application. Also, it may get rejected if the reasons are not valid.
- The application of ePass can be applied by an individual or also for the whole family.
- There is no means of offline application. Only the applicants can get the AP Epass online.
- Apart from filling out the application form, applicants need to upload Government approved photo identity cards such as PAN cards, aadhar, or any others.
- Applicants need to enclose valid documents such as a marriage invitation card, medical document, and others for the purpose of movement.
- Applicants must have the Arogya Set app installed on their device.
- Provide all genuine and valid documents and reasons. Otherwise, the application may get rejected.
Applicant Photograph and valid identity card like aadhar, passport, pan card or driving license
Yes, you must inform the valid reason to get epass.
You should apply again until get response from police.
People can apply through AP Seva application or website which is mentioned above.