ANU Degree Hall Tickets 2020: Aacharya Nagarjuna University has released the hall tickets for UG 2nd, 4th, 6th Semesters March/April 2020 Examinations For BA, B.com, B.Sc. Candidates may download their ANU Degree 2nd Sem hall tickets, Anu Degree 4th sem hall tickets and Anu Degree 6th sem hall tickets from manabadi, schools9.com websites.
ANU Degree Hall Tickets 2020 March/April Download – UG 2nd, 4th, 6th Sem Halltickets
Acharya Nagarjuna University is a university in the region of Namburu, Guntur, Andhra Pradesh, India. It is one of several major universities in the country, covering many colleges and institutes of districts in the region.
Also Check: ANU Degree Time Table 2020
How to Download ANU Degree 2nd, 4th & 6th Sem Hall tickets March 2020
ANU Degree 2nd, 4th, 6th Semesters hall tickets March/April 2020 are released. Students can collect from their respective Colleges.
1. Visit the ANU Official website or Vidyavision (Not yet Released)
2. Enter any part of Student Name (min. 4 characters)
3. Any part of Father’s Name (min. 4 characters)
4. Enter Hall Ticket Number
5. Search can be done by any of fields i.e. Application No., Student Name, Father’s Name, Hallticket No. or any combination.
INSTRUCATIONS TO THE CANDIDATES
- Candidates are advised to present in the examination hall half an hour before the commencement of the exam.
- Legal suits against the University, if any, Shall be filled in courts within the jurisdiction of Guntur City only.
- University reserves the right of allotment of examination centers to individual candidates as well as colleges also.
- You are prohibited from writing your Name or Register Number, on any part of the answer book. Please ensure that the OMR sheet issued to you contains your name and register number.
- Candidates Should Carry their Hall-Tickets to the examination hall for inspection by any officer authorized for this purpose.
- Candidates have to verify Whether Correct question paper is received from the invigilator, before taking the Examination.
- Write your answers on both sides of the Answer Script.
- Strict silence should be maintained in the examination hall.
- Do not write in the Left margin, except the question number.
- The responsibility to hand over the answer script to the invigilator lies with you only.
- University observers and flying squad members are empowered to check any candidate in the examination hall or outside the examination hall during the examination for detecting any malpractice.
- You should write all the answers in the given answer book only. No additional sheets will be supplied.
- Candidates writing the examination at a centre other than the allotted one, without prior permission of the Controller of Examinations,ANU or the chief Superintendent of the Examination Center Who is authorized by the Controller of Examinations ANU are liable for cancellation of their performance.