ANU PGCET 2020 Notification, Online Registration, Exam Dates available at www.anudoa.in. Candidates can check syllabus, previous question papers, application, Admission Information Brochure, Instructions to fill Online Application below.
ANU PGCET 2020 Notification, Online Registration, Exam Dates @ www.anudoa.in
Acharya Nagarjuna University. Guntur invites applications for the admissions into Post Graduation Courses offered on its Campus. PG Centre, Ongole and its Affiliated Colleges for the academic year 2020-21 through ANUPGCET – 2020. Details of courses offered. eligibility conditions etc. are available in the Information Brochure. The Information Brochure and Online Application are available on the website www.anudoa.in/ www.anu.ac.in.
ANU PGCET 2020 Important Dates:
The application form can be filled Online after going through the instructions therein.
- The fee of Application is Rs 600/- (Rs 500 For SC/ST/PHC)
- Online Application Starts from: 28-02-2020
- Last date for submission of Online Application without late fee is 20-04-2020
- Last date for submission of Online Application with late fee of Rs.500/- is 27-04-2020
- Last date for submission of Online Application with Tatkal fee of Rs.1000 /- is 30-04-2020
- Download of hall tickets from website:
- Schedule of Entrance Tests:
The above fee can be paid through SBI I-Collect; Payment Gateway Credit or Debit Card.
ANUPGCET 2020 Notification – Available here
ANU PGCET 2020 Online Registration
For more details about ANU PGCET 2020 like syllabus, previous question papers, print application, Admission Information Brochure, Instructions to fill Online Application: http://www.anudoa.in.
Dr. M. RAMI REDDY, DIRECTOR, DIRECTORATE OF ADMISSIONS
CONTACT NUMBERS : 0863 – 2346171 /2346138, 9440258822
Director, Directorate of Admissions Technical Numbers
+91 99856 66721, 91606 66721
WEBSITE : www.anudoa.in / www.anu.ac.in & E-Mail firstname.lastname@example.org