AP 10th Class 2017 Hall ticket Download For Advanced Supplementary Examinations – Andhra Pradesh SSC Supply Hall Tickets are available to download at bse.ap.gov.in, manabadi.com. Directorate of Andhra Pradesh Education Board has released the hall tickets for the 10th class advanced supply examinations May 2017. Every year it conducts the 10th class exams in the month of May 2017 for the educational year. This year also the exams start from May 2017 and it completes on May 2017. So hall tickets for these both examinations are released in the official website before 7 days of the exam date. A huge number of students are registered for these exams under Andhra Pradesh board. Now they are looking for admit cards for these exams on the web. They are few days for the exams now board available the hall tickets on the official web page i.e. http://bse.ap.gov.in.
AP 10th Class 2017 Supplementary Hall ticket Download – Andhra Pradesh SSC Hall Tickets manabadi
AP SSC Supply Hall ticket May 2017 Manabadi
Get your AP Tenth hall tickets for writing the exams as soon as probable. Applicants who wish to write the 10th or SSC exams in under AP Board must have the examination admit cards or else the officials will not be allowed to write their examinations. So, scholars who want to download the SSC hall ticket of public exams can go to official web portal. For the help of applicants here we have given the direct link to download admit card. Stay tuned to our website to get latest updates from Board Of Secondary Education Andhra Pradesh.
Get Latest Updates Here: https://www.facebook.com/10thclassofficial/
This is the View of S.S.C May-2017 Hall Ticket
Details of Andhra Pradesh Board 10th class Examination may 2017
Name of the Conducting Board: Board of School Education, Andhra Pradesh (BSEAP)
Name of Category: Admit Card / Hall Ticket
Examination Name: AP Board 10th Exams 2017
Examination Date: May 2017
Hall Ticket Release Date: Available Now
Official Website: http://bse.ap.gov.in
How to Download the Andhra Pradesh 10th/SSC Hall Tickets May 2017?
- Go to official website of http://bse.ap.gov.in or Direct link given below.
- Find for 10th class hall tickets/ admit cards link.
- Select your district , School and Select name then click on Download HallTicket
- Then hall Tickets appeared for particular exams.
- Download the admit cards and save it for future use.
Directorate of Government Examinations.
S.S.C MAY – 2017 Halltickets Download
Click on following appropriate button to download Hall-Ticket.
Note: Select your district , School and Select name then click on Download HallTicket
Advanced Supply Exam Hall Tickets Download
ASE OSSC Hall Tickets Download
INSTRUCTIONS TO CANDIDATE
FIRST LANG : TEL – TELEGU ; HIN – HINDI ; TAM – TAMIL ; KAN – KANNADA ; MAR – MARATHI ; URD – URDU ; ORI –ORIYA ; ARA – ARABIC ;PER – PERSIAN ; SAN – SANSKRIT
SECOND LANG : HIN – HINDI; TEL – TELEGU; SPL.ENG – SPECIAL ENGLISH
1. Candidate should note TIME TABLE (i.e) Dates against the paper I and II of the subjects appearing.
2. The candidate is advised to visit the centre one or two days in advance to know the location of the centre and transportation facilities available to reach the centre on time daily to avoid tension and confusion.
3. Candidate should verify the particulars printed in the hall ticket and bring to the notice of the forwarding school Head master and the Chief Superintendent of the centre, mistakes if any well in advance.
4. The candidate should be present at the examination centre by 9:00 AM on all the days of examination.
5. Candidate who resorts to any kind of malpractice during the examination will not be permitted to write subsequent papers as per G.O.Rt.No. 872 Edn/Exam Dept, dated: 16051992.
6. Candidate (Regular/Private) should preserve this “Hall Ticket” for any further future correspondence.
7. Wherever the photo is not printed /manually written hall ticket is received, the H.M. has to affix photo of the candidate
under his or her attestation duly affixing the school stamp.
8. IMPORTANT: “OMR Bar Coding” is extended for all papers – SSC, OSSC and Vocational SSC. Before the commencement of examination candidate will be supplied Main Answer booklet having 4 pages and printed Bar Coded OMR Sheet having details of Candidate and that day’s examination. The candidate must verify the particulars printed on OMR sheet with his/her particulars such as Roll Number etc., and Staple it, if it belongs to him/her to the main answer book as indicated. In case of discrepancy, he/she should bring it to the notice of the Invigilator and obtain correct OMR Sheet. Then he/she should start answering. Please don’t write Roll Number on any page of Main Answer book, Additional answer book, Map, Graph Sheet and Bit Paper. He/she should write main answer booklet serial number on Graph sheet, map and Bit Paper.
9. All candidates must appear for exam at the centre allotted only, otherwise their performance will be cancelled outright.