AP 10th Class Hall tickets 2019: Andhra Pradesh SSC Public exam Hall Tickets March 2019 available at manabadi, bseap.org. Directorate of Andhra Pradesh Education Board has released the hall tickets for the 10th class regular examinations March 2019. Every year it conducts the 10th class exams in the month of March/April for the educational year. This year also the exams starts from 18th March 2019 and it completes on 3rd April 2019. So AP 10th hall tickets 2019 for these examinations are released in the official website before 10 days of the exam date. A huge number of students are registered for these exams under Andhra Pradesh board. Now they are looking for admit cards for these exams on the web. They are released on the official web sites bseap.org, jnanabhumi.ap.gov.in portals.
Also Check Here : AP SSC Results 2019
AP 10th Class Hall Tickets 2019 Download (Released) – Manabadi AP SSC Hall Tickets @ bseap.org
Details of Andhra Pradesh Board 10th class Examinations March 2019
|Name of the Conducting Board||Board of School Education, Andhra Pradesh (BSEAP)|
|Examination Name||AP SSC Public Exams March 2019|
|Name of Category||AP 10th Class Hall Tickets 2019|
|Examination Dates||18th March – 3rd April, 2019|
|Hall Ticket Status||Released|
Also Check: AP 10th Class Time Table 2019
AP SSC Hall tickets March 2019 Manabadi
Get your AP 10th hall tickets 2019 for writing the exams as soon as probable. Applicants who wish to write the 10th or SSC exams in under AP Board must have the examination admit cards or else the officials will not be allowed to write their examinations. So, scholars who want to download the SSC hall ticket of public exams can go to official web portal. For the help of applicants here we have given the direct link to download hall ticket. Stay tuned to our website to get latest updates from Board Of Secondary Education Andhra Pradesh.
Download AP 10th Class Hall Ticket March 2019 Name Wise
All the hopefuls competing for the written test must download TS SSC hall tickets from the BSEAP website, main.bseap.org. The hall ticket is likely to available before 10-15 days of the exam date. Hence the competitors must get ready to download the hall tickets when the download link is available on Official website. The hall ticket/admit card contains the information of,
- Examination venue
- Date of the test
- Timings of the test
- Candidate’s name
- Register number/hall ticket number
- Date of birth of the candidate
- Father’s/Mother’s Name
- Candidate’s signature
- Candidate’s Photograph
- And other details, guidelines.
AP 10th Class Hall Tickets 2019 Download – Available Now
AP SSC Vocational Hall Tickets 2019 Download – Available Now
How to Download the Andhra Pradesh 10th/SSC Hall Tickets March 2019?
- Go to official website of http://home.bseap.org
- Find for “AP 10th class hall tickets 2019” link.
- Select your district , School and Select name then click on Download HallTicket
- Then hall Tickets appeared for particular exams.
- Download the admit cards and save it for future use.
INSTRUCTIONS TO CANDIDATE
FIRST LANG : TEL – TELEGU ; HIN – HINDI ; TAM – TAMIL ; KAN – KANNADA ; MAR – MARATHI ; URD – URDU ; ORI –ORIYA ; ARA – ARABIC ;PER – PERSIAN ; SAN – SANSKRIT
SECOND LANG : HIN – HINDI; TEL – TELEGU; SPL.ENG – SPECIAL ENGLISH
1. Candidate should note TIME TABLE (i.e) Dates against the paper I and II of the subjects appearing.
2. The candidate is advised to visit the centre one or two days in advance to know the location of the centre and transportation facilities available to reach the centre on time daily to avoid tension and confusion.
3. Candidate should verify the particulars printed in the hall ticket and bring to the notice of the forwarding school Head master and the Chief Superintendent of the centre, mistakes if any well in advance.
4. The candidate should be present at the examination centre by 9:00 AM on all the days of examination.
5. Candidate who resorts to any kind of malpractice during the examination will not be permitted to write subsequent papers as per G.O.Rt.No. 872 Edn/Exam Dept, dated: 16051992.
6. Candidate (Regular/Private) should preserve this “Hall Ticket” for any further future correspondence.
7. Wherever the photo is not printed /manually written hall ticket is received, the H.M. has to affix photo of the candidate
under his or her attestation duly affixing the school stamp.
8. IMPORTANT: “OMR Bar Coding” is extended for all papers – SSC, OSSC and Vocational SSC. Before the commencement of examination candidate will be supplied Main Answer booklet having 4 pages and printed Bar Coded OMR Sheet having details of Candidate and that day’s examination. The candidate must verify the particulars printed on OMR sheet with his/her particulars such as Roll Number etc., and Staple it, if it belongs to him/her to the main answer book as indicated. In case of discrepancy, he/she should bring it to the notice of the Invigilator and obtain correct OMR Sheet. Then he/she should start answering. Please don’t write Roll Number on any page of Main Answer book, Additional answer book, Map, Graph Sheet and Bit Paper. He/she should write main answer booklet serial number on Graph sheet, map and Bit Paper.
9. All candidates must appear for exam at the centre allotted only, otherwise their performance will be cancelled outright.