AP 10th Class Advanced Supplementary Hall tickets 2018 Download: Andhra Pradesh SSC public exam Hall Tickets are available at bse.ap.gov.in, manabadi.com. Directorate of Andhra Pradesh Education Board has released the hall tickets for the 10th class regular examinations june 2018. Every year it conducts the 10th class exams in the month of june for the educational year. This year also the exams starts from 11th june 2018 and it completes on 25th june 2018. So Ap 10th hall tickets 2018 for these examinations are released in the official website before 10 days of the exam date. A huge number of students are registered for these exams under Andhra Pradesh board. Now they are looking for admit cards for these exams on the web. They will be release in few days on the official web sites http://bse.ap.gov.in, Jnanabhumi.ap.gov.in portals.
AP 10th Class Supply Hall Tickets 2018 Download – Andhra Pradesh SSC Hall Tickets Manabadi, bseap.org
AP SSC Hall tickets June 2018 Manabadi
Get your AP Tenth hall tickets 2018 for writing the exams as soon as probable. Applicants who wish to write the 10th or SSC exams in under AP Board must have the examination admit cards or else the officials will not be allowed to write their examinations. So, scholars who want to download the SSC hall ticket of public exams can go to official web portal. For the help of applicants here we have given the direct link to download admit card. Stay tuned to our website to get latest updates from Board Of Secondary Education Andhra Pradesh.
Get Latest Updates Here: https://www.facebook.com/10thclassofficial
Details of Andhra Pradesh Board 10th class Examination June 2018
Name of the Conducting Board: Board of School Education, Andhra Pradesh (BSEAP)
Name of Category: AP SSC Hall Tickets 2018
Examination Name: AP SSC Board 10th Exams 2018
Examination Dates: 11th to 25th June 2018
Hall Ticket Status: Available Now
Official Website: http://bseap.org
Click on following appropriate button to download Hall-Ticket
ASE Hall Tickets Download – Available Now
ASE OSSC Hall Tickets Download – Available Now
AP 10th Class Advanced Supplementary Hall Tickets 2018 – Available Now
How to Download the Andhra Pradesh 10th/SSC Hall Tickets March 2018?
- Go to official website of http://bse.ap.gov.in or Direct link given below.
- Find for 10th class hall tickets/ admit cards link.
- Select your district , School and Select name then click on Download HallTicket
- Then hall Tickets appeared for particular exams.
- Download the admit cards and save it for future use.
INSTRUCTIONS TO CANDIDATE
FIRST LANG : TEL – TELEGU ; HIN – HINDI ; TAM – TAMIL ; KAN – KANNADA ; MAR – MARATHI ; URD – URDU ; ORI –ORIYA ; ARA – ARABIC ;PER – PERSIAN ; SAN – SANSKRIT
SECOND LANG : HIN – HINDI; TEL – TELEGU; SPL.ENG – SPECIAL ENGLISH
1. Candidate should note TIME TABLE (i.e) Dates against the paper I and II of the subjects appearing.
2. The candidate is advised to visit the centre one or two days in advance to know the location of the centre and transportation facilities available to reach the centre on time daily to avoid tension and confusion.
3. Candidate should verify the particulars printed in the hall ticket and bring to the notice of the forwarding school Head master and the Chief Superintendent of the centre, mistakes if any well in advance.
4. The candidate should be present at the examination centre by 9:00 AM on all the days of examination.
5. Candidate who resorts to any kind of malpractice during the examination will not be permitted to write subsequent papers as per G.O.Rt.No. 872 Edn/Exam Dept, dated: 16051992.
6. Candidate (Regular/Private) should preserve this “Hall Ticket” for any further future correspondence.
7. Wherever the photo is not printed /manually written hall ticket is received, the H.M. has to affix photo of the candidate
under his or her attestation duly affixing the school stamp.
8. IMPORTANT: “OMR Bar Coding” is extended for all papers – SSC, OSSC and Vocational SSC. Before the commencement of examination candidate will be supplied Main Answer booklet having 4 pages and printed Bar Coded OMR Sheet having details of Candidate and that day’s examination. The candidate must verify the particulars printed on OMR sheet with his/her particulars such as Roll Number etc., and Staple it, if it belongs to him/her to the main answer book as indicated. In case of discrepancy, he/she should bring it to the notice of the Invigilator and obtain correct OMR Sheet. Then he/she should start answering. Please don’t write Roll Number on any page of Main Answer book, Additional answer book, Map, Graph Sheet and Bit Paper. He/she should write main answer booklet serial number on Graph sheet, map and Bit Paper.
9. All candidates must appear for exam at the centre allotted only, otherwise their performance will be cancelled outright.