AP Bridge Course Time Table 2020: As the COVID Pandemic emergency the schools reopening has become a biggest challenge. The Government is planning to reopen the schools from 3rd August across the nation. To make the students interactive about studies, the Government is planning to introduce the bridge courses for the students. By going through these bridge classes students can be active for the next academic sessions 2020-21 after the schools reopen. The bridge courses will be telecasted through Doordarshan for Class 1 to Class 10. The Government is planning to introduce English Medium for Class 1st to Class 6th and planning to introduce the English Medium studies across the nation. As per the announcement from the Education Ministry, the bridge courses will be starting from 10th June onwards. Students can check the bridge curse timings, contents, and other major details from this article.
AP Bridge Course Time Table 2020 – Doordarshan Bridge Courses for Class 1 to 10
Students of Government schools who are unable to access the bridge classes through mobile or television will have to attend the classes in government primary schools along with the books. The teachers will be interacting with the students on every Tuesday.
- The Government is planning to provide the Bridge Course Level 1 (for class 1 and 2) and Level 2 (for classes 3, 4, 5) books from 16th June onwards. Students can collect the bridge course books from the schools.
- Teachers will be attending the schools on every Wednesday from 17th June onwards to clarify the doubts for Class 6th and Class 7th.
- Teachers who are teaching for Class 8th and 9th will attend the schools on every Friday starting from 19th June to clarify the doubts for students.
- Teachers who are teaching for class 10th will have to attend the schools on every Wednesday and Friday.
- Students who are going knowledge from bridge course will have to submit their assignments, work books in time. Teachers will have to check the assignments and have to allot marks.
Bridge Course Timings, Channel Information
- For Class 1 & 2: Level I Bridge Course
- For Class 3, 4, and 5: Level II Bridge Course
- For students of classes 6, 7, 8, 9 and 10 – the syllabus will be broadcast on Doordarshan.
- Teachers give field support and guidance to the students in the video lessons.
Bridge Course Timings
The Bridge Courses will be telecasted on Doordarshan Sapthagiri Channel daily. The Classes will be presented by the teachers who are extremely talented in the teaching field. The timings are as follows.
- For Classes 1, 2, 3, 4, and 5: Morning 11 AM to 12 PM
- For Classes 6, 7: Afternoon 2 pm to 3 pm
- For Classes 8, 9, 10: Afternoon 3 pm to 4 pm