AP DEECET 2020 Online Application Form: Andhra Pradesh Department of School Education released the Diploma in Elementary Education Common Entrance Test (DEECET) information bulletin 2020. Candidates waiting for AP DEECET Notification 2020 can check the details from the official portal, apdeecet.apcfss.in. The DEECET application process is started on 21st May and the last date to apply is 4th June. By visiting the AP DEECET official portal, applicants can find the online application form and by tapping on it, filling the details, attach the required documents, aspirants can apply AP DEECET 2020. Before applying for the AP DEECET 2020 aspirants can check all the details from the information bulletin. Here we have updated all the relevant information about AP DEECET 2020 Application form, exam dates, and syllabus, and other important details in this article.
AP DEECET 2020 Notification, Online Application – Exam Dates, Eligibility @ apdeecet.apcfss.in
Online applications for DEECET – 2020 are invited from candidates who intend to take admission into two years Diploma in Elementary Education (D.El.Ed) in Government District institutes of Education and Training (D.I.E.Ts) and other Private Elementary Teacher Training Institutions in the state to be conducted by Dept. of School Education, Govt of A.P on 21.05.2020 and 05.06.2020 in all 13 Districts of the state of A.P. In DEECET-2020 English medium seats are also available in certain Govt DIETs and Private D.El.Ed. Colleges to an extent of 7000 approximately and the number of seats may vary at the time of web options. For eligibility please see the information bulletin.
Date and Time of DEECET – 2020: DEECET will be conducted on 23.06.2020 and 24.06.2020 in all 13 Districts of the state of A.P. The test will be conducted through online in spells.
Details of AP DEECET 2020 Online Application Form:
|Name of the Conducting Authority||The government of School Education Department Andhra Pradesh|
|Name of the Examination||Diploma in Elementary Education Common Entrance Test (DEECET)|
|Admission Into||Diploma in Education (D.Ed)|
|Academic Session||2020 – 21|
|Date of Examination||23rd June & 24th June, 2020|
|Application Starting date||21st May 2020|
|Last Date to Apply||4th June 2020|
AP DEECET 2020 Important Dates
|The issue of Dietcet Notification||20.05.2020|
|Payment of application fee through online||21.05.2020 to 04.06.2020|
|Submission of application through online with|
payment of fee
|21.05.2020 to 05.06.2020|
|Last date for payment of application fee through|
|Last date of receipt of filled in application through online||05.06.2020|
|Generation of Hall tickets||16.06.2020 to 18.06.2020|
|Issue of Hall tickets through online||19.06.2020|
|Date of DEECET – 2020||23.06.2020 to 24.06.2020|
|Date of announcement of results and ranks||29.06.2020|
|Handing over of list of colleges granted affiliation for that particular year by SCERT||10.06.2020|
|First phase of Counseling (Preparation of Seat Matrix, Submission of web based options by candidates, allotment of seats to candidates issue of provisional letters of admission, verification of certificates at DIETs and issue of Final Admission letter)||03.07.2020 to 12.07.2020|
|Second phase of Counseling||12 Second phase of Counseling 17.07.2020 to 22.07.2020|
AP DEECET 2020 Eligibility Criteria
- A. Candidate should be of Indian Nationality.
- B. The candidates should satisfy Local / Non-Local Status requirement as laid down in the A.P.Educational Institutions (Regulation of admission) Order1974 as subsequently amended from time to time.
- C. Candidate should have obtained a rank in DEECET-2020 and should satisfy the eligibility criteria prescribed.
- D. Age Limit: The candidates should have completed 17 years as on 01-09-2020.There is no Upper age limit.
I. The candidate who passed or appeared for the 10+2 during 2019-20 final Examinations (Qualifying Examination) or its equivalent are eligible to appear for the entrance test. But, they should have passed the qualifying examination by the time of admission.
II. The candidate should have secured 50 percent of marks in aggregate in qualifying examination for appearing in the DEECET – 2020 for both A & B category seats. The minimum percentage of marks in the case of Schedule caste, Scheduled Tribe and Physically Challenged candidates shall however be 45 percent for both A & B category seats.
AP DEECET Application Fee 2020
The fee prescribed for appearing for DEECET – 2020 (including examination fee) is Rs.600/-(Rupees six hundred Only). Candidates can pay the fee through payment Gateway from 21.05.2020 to 04.06.2020 and submit online application at the DEECET – 2020 website: https://cse.ap.gov.in & https://apdeecet.apcfss.in from 21.05.2020 to 05.06.2020.
AP DEECET Syllabus and Exam Pattern 2020
Candidates applying for AP DEECET 2020 must aware of the syllabus and examination pattern to give a clear attempt and to get the good merit in the examination. Check AP DEECET syllabus and exam pattern details from the following.
|Part-A||No. of questions||Q.Nos||Q.Nos||Syllabus|
|Teaching Aptitude||5||1 – 5||5||A.P. State|
Class VI to X
|General Knowledge||5||6 – 10||5|
|English||5||11 – 15||5|
|Telugu||5||16 – 20||5|
|Opted Language ( Telugu /|
Tamil / Urdu / English)
|10||21 – 30||10|
|Mathematics||10||31 – 40||10|
|General Science||10||41 – 50||10|
|Social Studies||10||51 – 60||10|
|Part-B||No. of questions||Q.Nos||Q.Nos||Syllabus|
|Mathematics||40||61 – 100||40||Two Years|
A.P. State Syllabus
a) Physics (20)
|40||61 – 80|
a) Botany (20)
b) Zoology (20)
|40||61 – 80|
a) History (13)
b) Economics (13)
c) Civics (13)
d) History/Economics/ Civics (1)
|40||61 – 100||40|
AP DEECET Part A and Part B Syllabus 2020 – Complete Info
Physical Science: Physics and Chemistry as their Intermediate Subjects.
Maths: Mathematics Intermediate level.
Biological Science: Botany, Zoology as their Intermediate Subjects.
Social Studies: Five Subjects viz., Economics, Civics, History, Geography, Commerce.
Weightage of Marks Part- B:
- 1st Year Mathematics – 20 Marks
- 2nd Year Mathematics – 20 Marks
- TOTAL – 40 Marks
- 1st Year Physics & 2nd Year Physics – 20 Marks
- 1st Year Chemistry & 2nd Year Chemistry – 20 Marks
- TOTAL – 40 Marks
- 1st Year Botany & 2nd Year Botany – 20 Marks
- 1st Year Zoology & 2nd Year Zoology – 20 Marks
- TOTAL – 40 Marks
- 1st Year & 2nd Year History – 13 Marks
- 1st Year & 2nd Year Economics – 13 Marks
- 1st Year & 2nd Year Civics – 13 Marks History / Economics / Civics – 1 mark
- TOTAL – 40 Marks
How to apply Online for AP DEECET 2020 (Online Application Form)
- Initially, applicants need to visit the DEECET Official portal, apdeecet.apcfss.in.
- Go through the AP DEECET 2020 information bulletin clearly.
- Register with the site using the email id and other required details and generate the unique enrolment number.
- Sign in with the generated enrolment number and log id.
- Fill up DEECET Application form with required information.
- Pay the requisite application fee through the provided payment gateway.
- Finally, click on the apply button. And take a printout of the application acknowledgment for further reference.
AP DEECET 2020 Online Application Fom – Apply Here (Started)
- 1 AP DEECET 2020 Notification, Online Application – Exam Dates, Eligibility @ apdeecet.apcfss.in