AP Degree Admissions 2020: APSAMS is an integrated Academic Management System and comprehensive tool for students/parents, administrators at colleges & Government as well, to overcome the challenges in the process of college admissions and post admission processes. Please follow the given Step by step procedure to fill up the CAF.
AP Degree Admissions 2020 – Apply Online Procedure @ cceinfo.ap.gov.in
APSAMS is an integrated Academic Management System and comprehensive tool for students/parents, administrators at colleges & Government as well, to overcome the challenges in the process of college admissions and post admission processes.
The entire college admission process was proposed to be digitized in APSAMS starting from Application, Selection, and Intimation & Admission for hardware & connectivity architecture, a Hub & Spoke model was conceived.
1. Applicant should type web site address as https://cceinfo.ap.gov.in/
2. Click on Common Application Form link.
3. Register with your Intermediate and personal details.
4. Enter OTP, which is sent to the registered mobile number.
5. Click on Create Account button.
6. User will be redirected (logged) into the CAF user session.
7. Fill up the application form.
8. In the process of filling CAF, he/she will be given 5 options in which college/course he/she wants to join.
9. After filling all the required information, he/she would get Print option in the Success page.
10. Take a print out of duly filled application form for further access.
11. After getting intimation from the selected college, he/she should go to that college along with all the necessary/relevant supporting documents and certificates print out CAF and get the admission by producing all the documents.
Note: All the necessary documents which are to be carried out by the students will be listed out in the Application form print only. Please go through the check list and carry all the necessary documents for smooth admission.
(+3) e-Admission Dates 2020-21
AP Degree Admissions Apply Online Procedure 2020
1. Enter cceinfo.ap.gov.in in the browser, then applicant will see the below Home page.
After entering the above URL the below website home screen appears
2. Now click on “Common Application Form (CAF)” link shown below
3. Then applicant will get the below registration page.
4. Now enter all the fields i.e. Intermediate Board Name, Hall ticket No, Student Aadhaar No, Date Of Birth, Mobile No. After entering mobile number, click on Send OTP button. (The Student Data may automatically populate from Intermediate or 10 class database, so please enter correct Hall Ticket and Aadhaar Number)
Generated OTP will be sent to the registered mobile number and applicant should enter the OTP in the last textbox.
5. After entering all the details, click on Create Account button as shown below.
6. After clicking on Create Account button the applicant will be redirected to application form by logging in. It looks like below shown screen.
7. Fill all the necessary details in the Applicant’s Information. Some fields are filled automatically otherwise applicant must fill them manually
Note: The fields with red color asterisk are mandatory fields.
8. Fill the Reservation details of the applicant and marks secured in Intermediate or equivalent.
Fill the Marks details of Intermediate or equivalent, if marks details are not populating then applicant must upload mark list, otherwise applicant can not apply.
9. The applicant can search and select colleges and courses according to the district.
10. The applicant can select maximum five courses by clicking ADD button in the same college or five different courses in different colleges.
11. After selecting desired options applicant have to click on Save and Continue.
12. The applicant has to verify all the fields and can edit if requires or else click on Save and Continue.
13. The applicant can download or take a print of the filled application by clicking Print Application Details.
14. Click finish and logout after completing the process.
15. If the applicant wants to edit the details he/she can login into the Login page using the Application number, DOB and Hall Ticket number.
16. If the applicant forgot his/her Application number, he/she can recover it by selecting forget Application number and fill the following fields. Then he/she can receive the Application number to registered mobile number through SMS.
Help and support:
Please email us for any issues / Problems:
Phone Numbers to Call: 9492616255 and 9491722677