AP Degree Admission Online Registration 2020-21 Process: AP Government has issued orders to conduct “online admission process for admission” into under graduate courses offered by the Degree Colleges in the State is to promote merit, achieve excellence, curb malpractices, implement reservations, conduct fair, non-discriminatory and merit based admissions on a transparent basis in the larger interests and welfare of the student community.
AP Degree Admissions 2021 Apply Online For Phase 2 @ oamdc.ap.gov.in
Online applications are invited admission into non-professional UG programmes (BA, B.Com, B.Sc, BBA, BCA, B.Voc etc) in government/aided / private unaided degree colleges, including autonomous colleges for the academic year 2020-21. Eligible candidates can apply by logging on to oamdc.ap.gov.in from 06.02.2021.
Online Admission Process was introduced for admission into Under Graduate Programmes offered by the Degree Colleges in the state. To promote merit, achieve excellence, curb malpractices, implement reservations, conduct fair, non-discriminatory and merit based admissions in a transparent basis in the larger interest and welfare of the student community. Non professional Degree Programmes shall be 4-year Honours Programme from the academic year 2020-21. There will be an exit option after 3 years with Degree.
The eligible candidates who passed out from Board of Intermediate, AP or other recognized Boards are eligible to participate in web counseling for the seats available in Undergraduate Programmes in Arts, Science, Social Sciences, Commerce, Management, Computer applications and Social Work, etc., leading to the award of B.A., B.Sc., B.Com., BBA., B.Voc, etc, in Government Degree Colleges, Government Autonomous Degree Colleges, Private Aided Degree Colleges, Private Unaided Degree Colleges, Private Autonomous Degree Colleges (Aided and Unaided) in the State of Andhra Pradesh for the academic year 2020-21. Candidates are informed that the online admission process comprising of registration, payment of processing fee and pending certificate verification will be conducted from 06.02.2021.
AP Degree Online Admission 2020-21 – Important Dates For Phase 2
|Phase II Registrations||06.02.2021 to 10.02.2021|
|Web options||06.02.2021 to 10.02.2021|
Phase II Seat allotment
|Online self-reporting for allotments/reporting at college by students (Phase II)||15.02.2021|
Payment of Processing fee:
Rs.200/- (for OC/BC) and Rs. 100/- (for SC/ST) through online by credit card/ debit card/ (or) net banking through the “Pay Processing Fee” link in the web site https://oamdc.ap.gov.in.
- All the eligible and desirous candidates can pay the processing fee from 06.01.2021 onwards using URL https://oamdc.ap.gov.in.
- Processing fee can be paid through online using credit card or debit card or through internet banking.
- Enter URL https://oamdc.ap.gov.in and after filling in the required details of the Pre Registration Page, click on “Proceed to Payment“.
- The candidate will be directed to payment gateway.
- Select any one mode of payment i.e credit card or debit card or net banking and enter credentials.
Verification of Certificates:
- On successful payment of processing fee, Application Number and Password will be provided through SMS to the Mobile number furnished at the time of filing the Pre Registration Page.
- By clicking the “Click here for Submitting the Application Details” the Online Application shall be filled. Photograph and signature of the candidate need to be uploaded.
- Candidates whose certificate data is already verified through web services can proceed for exercising web-options.
- For candidates whose certificate data is incomplete, an SMS will be sent to attend for verification of certificates at HLC.
- By entering the Application Number, date of birth and password the candidate can exercise the options from Internet facility available at Home/Internet Café/Helpline Center.
- In respect of candidates whose data is not verified, the Message “Your application is pending, visit the nearest helpline centre for verification” will be sent to the registered Mobile Number
- Such Candidates are informed that the verification of certificates viz SSC memo, Intermediate marks memo, VI class to Intermediate study certificates, Caste Certificate, Income Certificate/Ration Card, Economically Weaker section(EWS) certificate, Physically Challenged Certificate, Residence Certificate have to be verified by the counseling authorities
- CANDIDATES BELONGING TO SPECIAL CATEGORY LIKE CAP, NCC/EXTRA CURRICULAR ACTIVITIES/SPORTS AND PHYSICALLY CHALLENGED SHALL REPORT TO THE SPECIFIED HELP LINE CENTRE FOR VERIFICATION ON THE SPECIFIED DATES.
- Unless the candidate fills in the application details online and exercises web options, he will not be considered for allotment of a seat.
- Candidates are informed that there are at least 4 Helpline Centers in each district and the list is provided in Annexure-I.
- ALL THE CANDIDATES NEED NOT go to help line centers for verification of certificates. In case of candidates whose data is verified, displayed and agreed, they can directly proceed for option entry as per the schedule.
- For such of the candidates whose data is incomplete, their data will not be displayed. Such Candidates alone have to report to Help Line Centre and get the data verified and proceed for option entry.
- For any Help such as change of Mobile number, Non Receipt of Login Id, Registration Number or any other corrections, candidates are requested to approach nearest Help Line centers with valid proof.
- Allotments now made are subject to the grant of affiliation from the University.
- Detailed instructions for options entry i.e Instruction Manual for candidates will be placed in home page of https://oamdc.ap.gov.in
Certificates to be produced by candidates at Helpline Centers
All original Certificates and one set of photocopies
1) Memorandum of Marks (Inter or its equivalent).
2) Proof of Date of Birth (SSC or its Equivalent Memo).
3) Transfer Certificate (T.C)
4) Study Certificate from VI to Intermediate 5) EWS certificate valid for the year 2020-21 from Mee Seva for OC candidates who claim reservation under EWS category
6) Residence Certificate of candidate for a period of 7 years preceding the qualifying examination (Inter or its equivalent examination) in case where the candidate has no institutionalized education.
7) Andhra Pradesh Residence Certificate of father/mother for a period of 10 years excluding the period of employment outside Andhra Pradesh from Tahsildar in respect of Non-Local Candidates.
8) Integrated Community Certificate, in case of BC/ST/SC issued by the competent authority.
9) Income certificate of parents from all sources issued on or after 01.01.2017 or White Ration card (candidate name and either of the parents name have to be reflected in the ration card) in case of candidates who claim tuition fee reimbursement.
10) Local status certificate (if applicable) i.e a candidate who migrates to any part of the state of Andhra Pradesh from the state of Telangana from 02-June2014 to on/before 01-June- 2021 shall be regarded as the local candidate in the state of Andhra Pradesh.
11)Candidates claiming reservation under NCC/Sports/ PH/ CAP shall bring the original certificates.
a) PH – Candidates shall submit certificate issued by the District Medical Board.
b) CAP – Candidates shall submit certificates from the Zilla Sainik Welfare Board (viz) Discharge book & Identity card etc for Verification. Children of Ex-Service and In- Service persons who are domicile of Andhra Pradesh will alone be considered for allotment of seats under CAP Category.
c) NCC & Sports – Produce original certificates issued by competent authorities. The candidate should have represented from the state of AP.
d) Minorities – Muslim and Christian Minority Candidates should produce TC of the SSC containing the Religion (Muslim/Christian/Other linguistic) or in the absence of TC, a Certificate issued by the Head of the Institution in which the student studied/appeared for SSC or its equivalent Examination.
e) Extracurricular activities: Candidates claiming reservation under this category shall produce relevant certificates
Degree Admission Detailed Notification 2020-21
Eligibility Criteria for Online Degree Admission 2020-21:
The eligibility criteria for the Undergraduate Courses such as B.A/ B.Sc./ B.Com. / B.Com. (Voc) / B.Com.(Hons) /BSW /BBA /BBM/BCA etc., shall be as mentioned below:
(i) The Candidate should be of Indian Nationality.
(ii) The candidate should satisfy ‘local’/’non-local’ status requirements as laid down in the Andhra Pradesh Educational Institutions (Regulation of Admissions) Order,1974, as subsequently amended (enclosed as AnnexureI).
iii) Candidates seeking admission into 1st year B.A./ B.Com./ B.Com. (Voc.)/ B.Com.(Hons)/ BSW/ BBA/ BBM/ BCA etc Degree Courses must have passed Two Year Intermediate Examination conducted by the Board of Intermediate Education, AP OR an Examination of any other University/Board recognized as equivalent thereto, (other than Pre-Degree Course in Oriental Languages of OU), as specified in the Annexure II.
(iv) Candidates seeking admission into the B.Sc. 1st Year Course should have passed and secured an aggregate of 40% marks (a Pass only in the case of Scheduled Caste and Scheduled Tribes candidates) in the concerned Science Subjects (i.e. Physical Sciences and Mathematics OR Physical Sciences and Biological Sciences as the case may be) in the qualifying examination. Candidates who have passed the qualifying examination with Arts/Commerce subjects are NOT ELIGIBLE for admissions into the B.Sc. Course.
(v) In respect to the candidates, who have passed Intermediate (Vocational) Courses from the Board of Intermediate Education, AP OR +2 Examination conducted by any Board other than listed in the Annexure-II, the candidates shall submit an equivalence certificate issued by the Board of Intermediate Education, Andhra Pradesh.
(vi) The Candidates who have passed a Diploma in Engineering/ Technology/Non-Engineering Courses recognized by State Board of Technical Education & Training (SBTET), AP, are eligible for admission in the 2nd Year in all the Degree Programmes as per G.O.Ms.No.112, Higher Education Department, Dt.27.10.2001, in the supernumerary seats subject to a maximum of 5% of sanctioned intake.
(vii) The Candidates who have passed Intermediate (Vocational) Medical Lab Technology Course from the Board of Intermediate Education, Andhra Pradesh OR from any other State equivalent to it are eligible for admission into B.A. /B.Com Courses only. However, those who have a Bridge Course Certificate along with Intermediate (Vocational) Medical Lab Technology are eligible for B.Sc. Courses.
(viii) Candidates who have passed Intermediate Examination with Mathematics, Economics and Commerce combination are eligible for admission into B.Sc. with Mathematics, Statistics and Computer Science combination. (ix) Candidates seeking admission to BSW Course should have secured not less than 40% marks in aggregate in the qualifying examination (a pass only in the case of Scheduled Caste and Scheduled Tribes candidates).
Merit Criteria for admission into Undergraduate Courses
(B.A. / B.Sc. / B.Com. /B.Com.(Voc)/B.Com.(Hons) /BSW /BBA /BBM/ BCA) etc:
The order of merit of the candidates shall be on the basis of the aggregate marks secured by the candidates in the qualifying examination. However, the aggregate marks awarded by other Boards will be normalized with that of Board of Intermediate Education, AP.
In case of a tie in the aggregate marks, the following preferences shall be followed in the order: (a) the marks secured by the candidates in the group subjects, (b) the marks secured in English Language and (c) the date of birth/ age of the candidate (senior in age getting priority).
(i) Admissions to the 1st Year of the three year Degree Courses will be made in order of merit as per the options exercised by the candidates through OAMDC.
(ii) Fraction of 0.5% and above secured by the candidates in the qualifying examination shall be treated as 1% wherever necessary in the calculation of percentage of marks (eg. 39.5% and above shall be treated as 40%).
Allotment of Seats:
Provisional allotment of seats into Courses / Colleges shall be made in the order of merit of by following the Rules of Reservation issued by the Government from time to time.
(i) Allotment of Seats for B.Com: 60% of the total number of available seats in B.Com in any College under the jurisdiction of the Universities of Andhra Pradesh State shall be reserved for the candidates who studied and passed the qualifying examination with Commerce as one of the subject.
(ii) Allotment of Seats for B.A: 50% of the total number of available seats in B.A. in any College under the jurisdiction of the Universities of Andhra Pradesh State shall be reserved for the candidates who studied and passed the qualifying examination with at least one subject of Social Sciences or Humanities at the qualifying examination level.
Candidates who pass the qualifying examination through a medium other than English and desirous of studying B.A./ B.Com./ B.Com. (Hons.)/ BSW/ BBA/ BBM/ BCA Courses etc., in English shall be allowed to do so without stipulating any condition provided they secured minimum percentage in English in the qualifying examination.
Candidates who desire to take admission into Telugu/ Hindi/ Urdu/ Kannada/ Marathi medium in Undergraduate Courses should have studied
i. In the language concerned (Telugu/ Hindi / Urdu/ Kannada/ Marathi) medium upto 10th standard or at Intermediate level.
ii. They must have studied the language concerned as one of the subjects/second language either upto 10th standard or at Intermediate level or 10 +2 level.
As per the G.O.Ms.No.112, Higher Education Department, Dt.27.10.2001, the students who have completed three year Diploma Courses in Commercial and Computer Practice conducted by the State Board of Technical Education and Training (SBTET) of Andhra Pradesh State which is equivalent to B.Com 1st Year are eligible to get admission into 2nd Year B.Com.
Rules of Reservation for Admissions:
Reservation for local Candidates: Admission to 85% of the seats in each Course shall be reserved for the local candidates and the remaining 15% of the seats shall be unreserved as specified in the Andhra Pradesh Educational Institutions (Regulation of Admissions) Order, 1974 as subsequently amended (Details enclosed in Annexure-I).
In respect of State Universities, the State quotas apply as prescribed in the Andhra Pradesh Educational Institutions (Regulation of Admissions) Order, 1974.
Reservation for SC/ST/BC Communities/EWS
There shall be reservation of seats for SCs, STs and BCs as specified hereunder:
(a) Scheduled Castes A total of 15% of seats in each Course shall be reserved for Candidates belonging to the Scheduled Castes Category.
(b) Scheduled Tribes A total of 6% of seats in each Course shall be reserved for candidates belonging to the Scheduled Tribes Category.
(c) Backward Classes A total of 29% seats in each Course shall be reserved for the candidates in respect of Backward classes candidates as shown below:
Group – A : 7%
Group – B : 10%
Group – C : 1%
Group – D : 7%
Group -E : 4%
Reservation of Seats for NCC and Games & Sports/ Extra Curricular Activities/ Children of Ex-Servicemen and Armed Personnel:
A Maximum of 4.5% of the seats of Degree Courses shall be reserved for the candidates who have distinguished themselves in Sports, Extra-Curricular activities, N.C.C and children of Ex-Servicemen and Armed Personnel as follows:-
(i) Reservation for N.C.C : 1% of the seats are reserved for the students possessing the prescribed certificates in N.C.C. If suitable candidate is not available for any seat in the above categories, the same shall be filled up from general pool on the basis of merit.
(ii) Reservation of seats for Games and Sports: 0.5% of the seats are reserved for students who have participated in the following games and sports (list given below). The selection of the candidates under this category shall be made according to the G.O.Ms.No.20, Youth Advancement, Tourism& Culture (Sports) Department, dated: 24.08.2009.
Change of Medium:
The candidates shall not be permitted to change the medium after the final allotment of the seat is made.
Fee for Undergraduate Courses:
Fee for Undergraduate Courses in Arts, Commerce, Science, Social Science, Social Work, Management and Computer Applications etc. including Honours, of all the faculties, shall be according to the prescribed fee by the Government on the recommendation of AP Higher Education Regulatory and Monitoring Commission (APHERMC), payable per student, per annum, for each Course, in each College.
I completed my diploma in commercial and computer course the course will be commerce subjects accounts , business economics this course not eligible for degree B.com 1st year WHY?
Can we regester for phase ii
Seat allotment time!!!! .. Sir
I want join b.com computer
Is there no certificates ncc and sports by mistake put it tick mark how to edit sir
How to edit the application.
I don't have ncc& sports certificate I put ncc& sports .ho to remove the option of ncc& sports.pleade say how to edit that
I have no certificates by mistake put it tick mark that's why clear it please I request u sir
Is there no certificates for ncc and sports by mistake put it tick mark how to eidt sir plz tell me sir I request u
Plz understand me sir by mistake put it tick mark how to clear it
Computer science engineering and
Tuni To kakinadaa hetl
My seniors are joined last year degree B.com 1st year this year not eligible for b.com course
Computer science engineering and kakinada hetl
Iam studied agriculture diploma…Am i eligible to Diary science?