AP EAMCET 2017 Final Phase Counselling Dates Rank Wise, Certificate Verification, allotment results details are available at apeamcet.nic.in. Eligible Candidates of AP EAMCET-2017 (M.P.C. Stream) are informed to exercise the options using their old password and Login ID.No. for the leftover seats now available and consequential vacancies that may arise in process of allotment, additional seats and seats available in new colleges/courses, if any from any Help Line Centre or Internet facility (Cafe/Home) as per the schedule given below. The Candidates Who have not attended for Certificate verification during first and second phases should get their certificates verified as per the schedule from any Help Line Center and exercise options on the same day as per the Ranks mentioned below.
AP EAMCET 2017 Final Phase Counselling Dates Rank Wise, Certificate Verification @ apeamcet.nic.in
The Candidates Who have not attended for Certificate verification during first, second phase should get their certificates verified as per the schedule from any Help Line Center and exercise options on the same day as per the Ranks mentioned below.
All Help Line Centres will work from 09.00 AM to 06.00 PM. For list of Help Line centers see the Annexure-I.
Who can exercise options?
- Candidates who have secured seats but not interested to join.
- Who have not secured seats so far, but got their certificates verified.
- Who have not exercised the options so far, but got their certificates verified.
- Who have secured seats, reported and aspiring for a better option.
- Who have reported/Not reported but cancelled their allotment.
- Candidates who have attended for certificate verification as per the above schedule
1. Options given in the 1st Phase and 2nd phase will not be considered for this Phase of admissions for allotment of a seat and candidates have to exercise options afresh.
2. For Eligibility Criteria, Certificates to be produced and Help Line Centres refer earlier Notification and website: https://apeamcet.nic.in
3. Candidates who are satisfied with their previous allotment need not exercise option once again. They shall note that if they exercise options now and a seat is allotted as per the options, the vacated seat will be allotted to next meritorious candidate and hence they will have no claim on the previous allotment.
4. It is advised to exercise options for interested colleges/courses assuming that vacancies would arise in all colleges in the process of sliding.
NOTE: candidates who will attend certificate verification first time have to pay processing fee online before he/she attends certificate verification.
Processing Fee to be Paid:Processing Fee: Rs.1200/- (OC/BC), Rs.600/-(SC/ST).
1. Processing fee can be paid online by the candidate using credit card or debit card or through net banking from 19.07.2017.
2. Visit https://apeamcet.nic.in and click on processing fee payment online.
3. Enter APEAMCET Hall Ticket number and rank and click on pay fee online.
4. The candidate will be directed to payment gateway.
5. Select any one mode of payment i.e credit card or debit card or net banking and enter credentials.
6. Once the payment is success click on print button and take a print out and produce at the time of verification of certificates.
7. Candidate shall note that he/she shall have paid the processing fee when candidate attends for certificate verification as per the schedule and ranks mentioned against each date. i.e the processing fee should be paid online by the candidate before he/she attends certificate verification.
8. In the event of transaction failure amount will be credited back into your account after two working days.