AP EAMCET 2019 Final Phase Counselling Dates Rank Wise, Certificate Verification, allotment results details are available at apeamcet.nic.in. Eligible Candidates of AP EAMCET-2019 (M.P.C. Stream) are informed to exercise the options using their old password and Login ID.No. for the leftover seats now available and consequential vacancies that may arise in process of allotment, additional seats and seats available in new colleges/courses, if any from any Help Line Centre or Internet facility (Cafe/Home) as per the schedule given below. The Candidates Who have not attended for Certificate verification during first and second phases should get their certificates verified as per the schedule from any Help Line Center and exercise options on the same day as per the Ranks mentioned below.
AP EAMCET 2019 Final Phase Counselling Dates Rank Wise, Web Options @ apeamcet.nic.in
Qualified and eligible Candidates of A.P-EAMCET-2019 who have participated in first & Second phases Counseling are informed to exercise their options afresh using their old password, Login Id for the leftover seats now available and consequential vacancies that may arise in the process of allotment, additional seats available in new colleges/courses, if any from any Help Line Centre or Internet facility (Café/Home) as per the schedule given below. The Candidates Who have not attended for Certificate verification during first phase should get their certificates verified as per the schedule from any Help Line Center and exercise options as per the schedule given below.
All Help Line Centres will work from 09.00 AM to 06.00 PM. For list of Help Line centers mentioned below.
Who can exercise options?
- Candidates who have secured seats but not interested to join in the allotted seat.
- Who have not secured seats so far, but got their certificates verified.
- Who have not exercised the options so far, but got their certificates verified.
- Who have secured seats, reported and aspiring for a better option.
- Who have reported/Not reported but cancelled their allotment.
- Candidates who have attended for certificate verification as per the above schedule
1. Options given in the 1st Phase and 2nd phase will not be considered for this Phase of admissions for allotment of a seat and candidates have to exercise options afresh.
2. For Eligibility Criteria, Certificates to be produced and Help Line Centres refer earlier Notification and website: https://apeamcet.nic.in
3. Candidates who are satisfied with their previous allotment need not exercise option once again. They shall note that if they exercise options now and a seat is allotted as per the options, the vacated seat will be allotted to next meritorious candidate and hence they will have no claim on the previous allotment.
4. It is advised to exercise options for interested colleges/courses assuming that vacancies would arise in all colleges in the process of sliding.
NOTE: candidates who will attend certificate verification first time have to pay processing fee online before he/she attends certificate verification.
Processing Fee to be Paid: Processing Fee: Rs.1200/- (OC/BC), Rs.600/-(SC/ST).
1. Processing fee can be paid online by the candidate using credit card or debit card or through net banking from 21.08.2019.
2. Visit https://apeamcet.nic.in and click on processing fee payment online.
3. Enter APEAMCET Hall Ticket number and rank and click on pay fee online.
4. The candidate will be directed to payment gateway.
5. Select any one mode of payment i.e credit card or debit card or net banking and enter credentials.
6. Once the payment is success click on print button and take a print out and produce at the time of verification of certificates.
7. Candidate shall note that he/she shall have paid the processing fee when candidate attends for certificate verification as per the schedule and ranks mentioned against each date. i.e the processing fee should be paid online by the candidate before he/she attends certificate verification.
8. In the event of transaction failure amount will be credited back into your account after two working days.
1. All the candidates need not go to Help Line Centers for verification of certificates and for such of the candidates whose data is verified and data displayed and agreed by the
candidates can directly proceed for option entry.
2. For such of the candidates whose data is incomplete their data will not be displayed. Such Candidates alone have to report to Help Line Centre and get data verified and
Proceed for option entry.
3. For any Help such as change of Mobile number or any corrections, candidates are requested to approach nearest Help Line centers with valid proof.
4. The options will be frozen on 22.08.2019 and candidates cannot modify further.
5. The allotment will be placed on 24.08.2019 after 6.00 P.M
List of Help Line Centers:-
1. Government Polytechnic,Srikakulam
2. MRAGR Government Polytechnic,Vizianagram
3. Government Polytechnic,Kancharapalem,Visakhapatnam.
4. Andhra Polytechnic,Kakinada
5. S.M.V.M Polytechnic,Tanuku,West Godavari dist
6. Government Polytechnic,Near Benz Circle, Vijayawada.
7. MBTS Government Polytechnic, Nallapadu, Guntur
8. D.A Government Polytechnic ,Ongole
9. Government Polytechnic,Venkateswarapuram, Nellore
10. S.V Government Polytechnic,Tirupathi
11. Government Polytechnic,Ananthapuram
12. Sri G.Pulla Reddy Government Polytechnic ,Kurnool
13. Government Polytechnic for women,Kadapa