AP EAMCET Counselling 2017 Dates Rank Wise, Online Apply Procedure, Certificate verification, Colleges web option entry instructions available at apeamcet.nic.in. Candidates can check ap eamcet mpc, bipc web counselling schedule here.
The Qualified candidates of AP EAMCET 2017 who are desirous of seeking admission into B.E/B.Tech/Pharmacy Courses are informed that the web counselings process comprising of certificate verification commences from 08-06-2017 and exercising of options from 11-06-2017. For complete details and schedule, refer the detailed notification placed on the website and check from Below.
AP EAMCET web Counselling 2017 Dates, Schedule Rank Wise, Certificate Verification, Web Option Entry Procedure @ apeamcet.nic.in
AP EAMCET Counselling schedule 2017: The qualified candidates of APEAMCET-2017 are informed to attend certificate verification in any one of the designated Help Line Centers (HLCs) as per the schedule given under. The details of the ranks distributed Help Line Centre-wise for Certificate Verification and all other important information is placed on the Website: https://apeamcet.nic.in and candidates are informed to visit the website before they go for Certificate Verification.
Candidates are informed to collect the details of the Web Counseling Procedure and other relevant information from Help Line Centres on the day of Certificate Verification without fail and the same is also placed on website: https://apeamcet.nic.in.
AP EAMCET Counselling Dates 2017 – Official
|S. No.||Events||Important Dates|
|1.||Document/ certificate Verification||8th June – 17th June, 2017|
|2.||Web Option Entry (For College Selection)||11th June – 20th June, 2017|
|3.||Change in Options||21st, 22nd June|
|4.||EAMCET Seat Allotment (Phase 1)||25th June 2017|
|5.||Engineering Colleges/ Classes Starts from||29th June 2017|
- AP EAMCET Counselling Notification PDF 2017
Decentralised Certificate Verification for OC/BC/SC/MINORITY Category Candidates (Annexure-1)
- Decentralised Certificate Verification for ST Category Candidates (Annexure-2)
- Priorities of Special Categories (CAP, NCC , Sports & Games)
- Notifications for Not Qualified/Not Appeared Minority Candidates
- AP EAMCET 2016 : Last Rank Status
AP EAMCET Counselling required certificates – Certificates to be Produced by all Candidates
All original certificates and 2 sets of Xerox copies like
- AP EAMCET 2017 Rank Card,
- AP EAMCET 2017 Hall Ticket,
- Intermediate Memo of Marks-cum-Pass Certificate,
- S.S.C or its equivalent Marks memo,
- VI to Inter Study Certificate OR Residence Certificate (in case where the candidate has no institutionalized education) OR Residence Certificate of either of the parents in A.P. for 10 years in case of non-local candidates,
- Income Certificate issued on or after 01.01.2014 OR White ration card issued by competent authority of A.P for claiming tuition fee reimbursement.
- Aadhar Card (will returned after verification).
- Caste Certificate issued by the competent authority in case of reserved category candidates(BC/SC/ST).
- PH/CAP/NCC/Sports/Minority Certificate if applicable.
Certificates to be produced by PH/CAP/NCC/Sports/Minority Candidates:
a. PH-Certificate issued by District Medical Board. Candidates with 40% and above disability are only eligible.
b. CAP- Certificate issued by Zilla Sainik Welfare Board (In case of Ex-Service men) Identity card and Discharge book for verification. Candidates whose parents are domicile of Andhra Pradesh are only eligible to be considered under “CAP” Category.
c. NCC & Sports- Produce Original Certificates issued by the competent authorities. The candidate should have represented from the state of A.P
d. Minorities: SSC TC containing Minority status or Certificate from the Head Master.
e. Anglo-Indian: A Certificate issued by Tahsildar of their place of Residence.
NOTE: Original Certificates need not be deposited in the college at the time of admission
Fee to be Paid:
- Processing Fee to be Paid:Processing Fee: Rs.1200/- (OC/BC), Rs.600/-(SC/ST).
1. Processing fee can be paid by the candidate using credit card or debit card or through net banking from 07.06.2017.
2. Visit https://apeamcet.nic.in and click on processing fee payment online.
3. Enter APEAMCET Hall Ticket number and rank and click on pay fee online.
4. The candidate will be directed to payment gateway.
5. Select any one mode of payment i.e credit card or debit card or net banking and enter credentials.
6. Once the payment is success click on print button and take a print out and produce at the time of verification of certificates.
7. Candidate shall note that he/she shall have paid the processing fee when candidate attends for certificate verification as per the schedule and ranks mentioned against each date. i.e the processing fee should be paid online by the candidate before he/she attends certificate verification.
8. In the event of transaction failure amount will be credited back into your account after two working days.
- Tuition Fee particulars and seats available under Convenor Quota College-wise will be made available on the website https://apeamcet.nic.in well before the commencement of Option Entry. The fee reimbursement for eligible candidates is subject to the guidelines issued by the Government of AP from time to time.
A. DECENTRALISED WEB COUNSELING SCHEDULE (FOR OC/BC/SC/ST/MINORITY)
Verification of Certificates of the Candidates for OC/BC/SC/Minority categories will be done in all the Help Line Centres. However, Certificate Verification of ST Category candidates will be done in the Help Line Centres indicated with ** in Annexure-I.
SCHEDULE FOR ALL LOCATIONS – REPORTING TIME 09.00 A.M. ON EVERY DAY
B. CENTRALISED CERTIFICATE VERIFICATION (for PH, CAP, NCC, Sports & Games, Anglo Indian)
ONLY AT GOVERNMENT POLYTECHNIC, NEAR BENZ CIRCLE, VIJAYAWADA
REPORTING TIME: 9:00 AM every day
LAST Means: Including not qualified/ not appeared in APEAMCET-2017 Minority candidates who have already applied to Convener based on Intermediate Marks.
Candidates are informed that where there is more than one Help Line Centre in one location, the ranks are distributed Help Line Centre-wise and placed on website:https://apeamcet.nic.in and hence they are informed to attend for certificate verification in the HLC where their ranks are mentioned.
PH – (V)-Visually Handicapped, (H)-Hearing impaired, (O)-Orthopedically handicapped.
NCC- National Cadet Cops.
Sports- Sports & Games.
CAP- Children of Armed forces Personnel.
It is informed that the other certificates of these candidates will also be verified on the dates mentioned above along with Special Reservation category Certificates.
1. Candidates are informed that where there is more than one Help Line Centre the ranks are distributed Help Line Centre wise, See the Annexure-I for Distribution of Ranks Help Line
Centre wise and attend for Certificate Verification accordingly. ST candidates shall attend for Certificate Verification in the Help Line Centres marked with ** only, as per Annexure-II. The List of Help Line Centers, Distribution of ranks HLCs wise i.e., Annexure –I & II will be placed on website on 01-06-2017.
2. PH (Physically Handicapped), CAP (Children of Armed Personnel), Anglo-Indian, Sports & Games, NCC (National Cadet Cops) should attend the Certificate Verification only at Government Polytechnic, Near Benz Circle, Vijayawada, as per the dates given in the Schedule.
3. The candidates who secured 45% (For OC) and 40% (SC/ST/BC) in group subjects of Intermediate or its equivalent examination are only eligible for admission as prescribed by AICTE/Government of AP.
4. For the details of the colleges i.e intake, tuition fee and other information visit https://apeamcet.nic.in
Stages Of Web Counselling:
1. Issue of Notification:
The State Council of Higher Education will issue a notification during June-July in news papers indicating the dates and ranks of the candidates to be attended for Registration, Verification of Certificates and Schedule for Exercising options and also notify the list of Help-line Centres. Candidates who fail to report for Certificates verification will not be considered for allotment of seats in any of the colleges.
2. Certificate Verification:
Candidates should produce the above mention certificates.
3. Exercising Options::
After Certificate Verification in Help-line Centres, a Blank Option Form, List of colleges, courses and their Codes will be given to all the Candidates. Based on the codes, Candidates have to write College and Course code for which they intend to join and it is advised to prepare such lists in consultation with their parents and friends. From out of that list Candidate has to prioritize and write Priority Number in the Blank Option Form which is essential to enter the options on the web. Candidates can exercise any number of options and can take print out if they desire. Help-Line Centres shall furnish the detailed procedure of Exercising Options.
4. Modification of Options and Freezing:
Candidate can change his/her options any number of times during the allotted time. After allotted time for option entry, If the Candidate is not satisfied with the Options exercised, he/she can modify the options on the dates notified by the authority and this is final opportunity for exercising options.
5. Final Allotments of Seats:
Final Allotments will be placed on the Web. Candidates, with downloaded allotment order, have to report through Self-reporting system and report at the allotted college also. These two stages are mandatory and mere reporting through self-reporting or reporting at the college is alone not sufficient to retain a seat. If Candidate fails to report through self-reporting and reporting at the allotted college by the dates stipulated, the allotment stands cancelled and candidate will have no claim for further allotment of seats.