AP EAMCET Counselling Dates 2018 Rank Wise: Andhra Pradesh EAMCET 2018 Web Counselling Notification, Online Apply Procedure, Certificate verification centers, Colleges web option entry instructions available at apeamcet.nic.in. Candidates can check ap eamcet counselling schedule for mpc, bipc here.
The Qualified candidates of AP EAMCET 2018 who are desirous of seeking admission into B.E/B.Tech/Pharmacy Courses are informed that the web counselings process comprising of registration for counselling commences from 28-05-2018 and exercising of options from 30-05-2018. For complete details and schedule, refer the detailed notification placed on the website and check from Below.
Also Read : AP EAMCET Web Option Entry 2018
AP EAMCET Counselling Dates 2018 Rank Wise, Certificate Verification Centers @ apeamcet.nic.in
The qualified candidates of APEAMCET-2018 are informed to attend certificate verification in any one of the designated Help Line Centers (HLCs) as per the schedule given under. The details of the ranks distributed Help Line Centre-wise for Certificate Verification and all other important information is placed on the Website: https://apeamcet.nic.in and candidates are informed to visit the website before they go for Certificate Verification.
Candidates are informed to collect the details of the Web Counseling Procedure and other relevant information from Help Line Centres on the day of Certificate Verification without fail and the same is also placed on website: https://apeamcet.nic.in.
Latest Update(25th May 2018):
AP EAMCET Counselling Dates 2018 (Tentative as per press release)
|S. No.||Events||Important Dates|
|1.||Document/ certificate Verification, Processing Fee Pay online||28th May – 30th May, 2018|
|2.||Web Option Entry (For College Selection)|
|3.||Change in Options||3rd June, 2018|
|4.||EAMCET Seat Allotment College wise (Phase 1)||5th June, 2018 (After 6PM)|
|5.||Engineering Colleges/ Classes Starts from||June, 2018|
- AP EAMCET Counselling Notification PDF 2018 (Official Schedule Available Now)
Decentralised Certificate Verification for OC/BC/SC/MINORITY Category Candidates (Annexure-1)
- Decentralised Certificate Verification for ST Category Candidates (Annexure-2)
- Priorities of Special Categories (CAP, NCC , Sports & Games)
- Notifications for Not Qualified/Not Appeared Minority Candidates
- AP EAMCET 2017 : Last Rank Status
The Government of Andhra Pradesh is keen in implementation of paperless administration by utilizing information technology services to expedite the admissions. Accordingly with a view to accelerate the admission process and streamline academic activity, online verification of data with help of various Government Departments has been taken up this year. Important parameters necessary for deciding merit and for allotment of seats have been verified through web services from the input data provided by the candidates while applying for APEAMCET-2018 test. Accordingly,
(a) Qualified and eligible candidates of APEAMCET-2018 are informed to participate in web counseling for the seats available in Engineering and Pharmacy colleges in the State (both University and Private) by payment of processing fee of Rs.1200/- (for OC/BC) and Rs. 600/- (for SC/ST) through online by credit card/ debit card/ (or) net banking through the “Pay processing fee” link in the web site https://apeamcet.nic.in
(b) On payment of processing fee, Registration number will be provided to all the candidates through SMS for the Mobile number furnished at the time of filing the application.
(c) Data of the candidates whose certificates are verified will be displayed in Candidate Registration tab. Candidates can view and verify the data. In case of any mistake with regard to caste, or income and if candidate disagrees or wish to change the data displayed, candidate can visit the nearest help line centre for correction/ updation of data with necessary certificates as a proof.
(d) On confirmation of the displayed data, candidate can create password and login id will be provided to the candidate through SMS.
(e) Login id, Hall Ticket number, date of birth and password already created can be used to enter the options from Internet facility available at Home/Internet Café/Helpline Center. Candidates whose certificate details are not verified shall attend nearest help line centre for verification.
AP EAMCET Counselling required certificates – Certificates to be Produced by all Candidates
All original certificates and 2 sets of Xerox copies like
- AP EAMCET 2018 Rank Card,
- AP EAMCET 2018 Hall Ticket,
- Intermediate Memo of Marks-cum-Pass Certificate,
- S.S.C or its equivalent Marks memo,
- VI to Inter Study Certificate OR Residence Certificate (in case where the candidate has no institutionalized education) OR Residence Certificate of either of the parents in A.P. for 10 years in case of non-local candidates,
- Income Certificate issued on or after 01.01.2014 OR White ration card issued by competent authority of A.P for claiming tuition fee reimbursement.
- Aadhar Card (will returned after verification).
- Caste Certificate issued by the competent authority in case of reserved category candidates(BC/SC/ST).
- PH/CAP/NCC/Sports/Minority Certificate if applicable.
SCHEDULE FOR REGISTRATION AND PAYMENT OF PROCESSING FEE
SCHEDULE FOR ALL LOCATIONS (REPORTING TIME 09.00 A.M. ON EVERYDAY)
Schedule for Certificate verification and allotment of seats for the categories of NCC/SPORTS/CAP/PH will be issued separately.
List of Help Line Centers:-
1. Andhra University counseling centre opposite School of Distance Education, Visakhapatnam.
2. Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University, Kakinada.
3. Acharya Nagarjuna University, Guntur.
4. Sri Venkateswara University, Tirupathi.
5. Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University, Ananthapuram.
6. Rayalaseema University, Kurnool
7. YSR Engineering College, Proddatur
8. Andhra Loyola Degree College, Benz Circle, Vijayawada
9. SRR & CVR Govt Degree College, Vijayawada.
The allotment will be placed on 05.06.2018 after 6.00 P.M
1. Allotments now made is subject to the affiliation received from the respective Universities.
2. In respective of candidates of CBSE/ICSE whose marks are not received is subject to the fulfillment of eligibility criteria at the time of allotment.
Stages Of Web Counselling:
1. Issue of Notification:
The State Council of Higher Education will issue a notification during June-July in news papers indicating the dates and ranks of the candidates to be attended for Registration, Verification of Certificates and Schedule for Exercising options and also notify the list of Help-line Centres. Candidates who fail to report for Certificates verification will not be considered for allotment of seats in any of the colleges.
2. Certificate Verification:
Candidates should produce the above mention certificates.
3. Exercising Options::
After Certificate Verification in Help-line Centres, a Blank Option Form, List of colleges, courses and their Codes will be given to all the Candidates. Based on the codes, Candidates have to write College and Course code for which they intend to join and it is advised to prepare such lists in consultation with their parents and friends. From out of that list Candidate has to prioritize and write Priority Number in the Blank Option Form which is essential to enter the options on the web. Candidates can exercise any number of options and can take print out if they desire. Help-Line Centres shall furnish the detailed procedure of Exercising Options.
4. Modification of Options and Freezing:
Candidate can change his/her options any number of times during the allotted time. After allotted time for option entry, If the Candidate is not satisfied with the Options exercised, he/she can modify the options on the dates notified by the authority and this is final opportunity for exercising options.
5. Final Allotments of Seats:
Final Allotments will be placed on the Web. Candidates, with downloaded allotment order, have to report through Self-reporting system and report at the allotted college also. These two stages are mandatory and mere reporting through self-reporting or reporting at the college is alone not sufficient to retain a seat. If Candidate fails to report through self-reporting and reporting at the allotted college by the dates stipulated, the allotment stands cancelled and candidate will have no claim for further allotment of seats.