AP EAMCET Counselling Dates 2019 Rank Wise: Andhra Pradesh EAMCET 2019 Web Counselling Notification, Online Apply Procedure, Certificate verification centers, Colleges web option entry instructions available at apeamcet.nic.in. Candidates can check ap eamcet counselling schedule for mpc, bipc here.
AP EAMCET Counselling Dates 2019 Rank Wise, Certificate Verification Centers List @ apeamcet.nic.in
Qualified and eligible Candidates of A.P-EAMCET-2019 who have participated in first phase Counseling are informed to exercise their options afresh using their old password, Login Id for the leftover seats now available and consequential vacancies that may arise in the process of allotment, additional seats available in new colleges/courses, if any from any Help Line Centre or Internet facility (Cafe/Home) as per the schedule given below. The Candidates Who have not attended for Certificate verification during first phase should get their certificates verified as per the schedule from any Help Line Center and exercise options as per the schedule given below.
Candidates are informed to collect the details of the Web Counseling Procedure and other relevant information from Help Line Centres on the day of Certificate Verification without fail and the same is also placed on website: https://apeamcet.nic.in.
Also Read : AP EAMCET Web Option Entry 2019
AP EAMCET 2019 Counselling Dates For 1st Phase
|S. No.||Events||Important Dates|
|1.||Document/ certificate Verification, Processing Fee Pay online||From July 1st, 2019|
|2.||Web Option Entry (For College Selection)||4th to 8th July 2019|
|3.||Change in Options||8th July|
|4.||EAMCET Seat Allotment College wise||July 10th, 2019|
PAYMENT OF PROCESSING FEE: All the candidates who have not paid processing fee in first phase can pay from — using URL https://apeamcet.nic.in.
NOTE: Candidates who have not participated in first phase have to check verification /processing fee payment status in the tab/link in https://apeamcet.nic.in.
|1||Processing fee paid & if candidate is eligible by online verification ( candidate whose certificates are verified online)||Candidate is Eligible for Exercising Options. candidate can exercise options as per the schedule|
|2||Processing fee paid & if candidate is not eligible ( candidate whose certificates are not verified online)||Candidate is not Eligible,contact HLC for certificate verification.candidate has to attend certificate verification at nearby HLC and exercise options as per the schedule|
SCHEDULE FOR VERIFICATION OF CERTIFICATES OF REGULAR CANDIDATES AND OPTION ENTRY
|SCHEDULE FOR VERIFICATION OF CERTIFICATES (WHOSE DATA IS INCOMPLETE) AT HELP LINE CENTERS||OPTION ENTRY|
|[ RANKS CALLED]||[RANKS CALLED]|
|FRO M|| |
|July 2019||ALL||1||60000||July 2019||60000||LAST|
|July 2019||ALL||60001||LAST||July 2019||1||LAST|
|These candidates have to attend certificate verification at nearest HLC and after certificate verification they have to proceed for option entry||Allotment will be placed on website on 10.07.2019 after 6.00 P.M|
SPECIAL CATEGIRY CANDIDATES i.e PH, CAP, NCC, Sports & Games & Anglo Indian SHOULD ATTEND ONLY AT THE FOLLOWING HELP LINE CENTERS
(REPORTING TIME: 9:00 AM every day)
- ANDHRA LOYOLA COLLEGE,NEAR RAMESH HOSPITAL( I T I ROAD) VIJAYAWADA
- GOVERNMENT POLYTECHNIC,KANCHERAPALEM,VISAKHAPATNAM
- S V GOVERNMENT POLYTECHNIC, TIRUPATHI
|SPORTS & GAMES||50001||LAST|
|PHV, PHH, PHO||1||LAST|
Who can exercise options?
- Candidate who has secured seat but not shown interest to join in the allotted seat.
- Who have not secured seats so far, but got their certificates verified.
- Who have not exercised the options so far, but got their certificates verified.
- Who have secured seats, reported and aspiring for a better option.
- Who have reported/Not reported but cancelled their allotment.
- Candidates who have attended for certificate verification as per the above schedule
Note: 1. Options given in the 1st Phase will not be considered for this Phase of admissions for allotment of a seat and candidates have to exercise options afresh.
2. For Eligibility Criteria, Certificates to be produced and Help Line Centres refer earlier Notification and website: https://apeamcet.nic.in
3. Candidates who are satisfied with their previous allotment need not exercise option once again. They shall note that if they exercise options now and a seat is allotted as per the options, the vacated seat will be allotted to next meritorious candidate and hence they will have no claim on the previous allotment.
4. It is advised to exercise options for interested colleges/courses assuming that vacancies would arise in all colleges in the process of sliding.
NOTE: candidates who will attend certificate verification /Option entry first time have to pay processing fee online before he/she attends certificate verification.
Processing Fee to be Paid: Rs.1200/- for OC/BC and Rs.600/- for SC/ST.
1. Processing fee can be paid online by the candidate using credit card or debit card or through net banking.
2. Visit https://apeamcet.nic.in and click on processing fee payment online.
3. Enter APEAMCET Hall Ticket number and rank and click on pay fee online.
4. The candidate will be directed to payment gateway.
5. Select any one mode of payment i.e credit card or debit card or net banking and enter credentials.
6. Once the payment is success click on print button and take a print out and produce at the time of verification of certificates.
7. Candidate shall note that he/she shall have paid the processing fee when candidate attends for certificate verification as per the schedule and ranks mentioned against each date. i.e the processing fee should be paid online by the candidate before he/she attends certificate verification.
AP EAMCET Counselling required certificates – Certificates to be Produced by all Candidates
All original certificates and 2 sets of Xerox copies like
- AP EAMCET 2019 Rank Card,
- AP EAMCET 2019 Hall Ticket,
- Intermediate Memo of Marks-cum-Pass Certificate,
- S.S.C or its equivalent Marks memo,
- VI to Inter Study Certificate OR Residence Certificate (in case where the candidate has no institutionalized education) OR Residence Certificate of either of the parents in A.P. for 10 years in case of non-local candidates,
- Income Certificate issued on or after 01.01.2014 OR White ration card issued by competent authority of A.P for claiming tuition fee reimbursement.
- Aadhar Card (will returned after verification).
- Caste Certificate issued by the competent authority in case of reserved category candidates(BC/SC/ST).
- PH/CAP/NCC/Sports/Minority Certificate if applicable.
List of Help Line Centers:-
1. Andhra University counseling centre, opposite School of Distance Education, Visakhapatnam.
2. Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University, Kakinada.
3. Acharya Nagarjuna University, Guntur.
4. Sri Venkateswara University, Old MBA Building Tirupathi.
5. Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University, Ananthapuram.
6. Rayalaseema University, Kurnool.
7. YSR Engineering College, Proddatur.
8. Andhra Loyola Degree College, Benz Circle, Vijayawada.
9. SRR & CVR Govt Degree College, Vijayawada.
10.Government Polytechnic for women,Kadapa
11.Government Polytechnic for women,Nellore
12.D.A Government Polytechnic ,Ongole
14. MRAGR Government Polytechnic,Vizianagram
15.S.V Government Polytechnic,Tirupathi
All Help Line Centres will work from 09.00 AM to 06.00 PM. For list of Help Line centers.
1. All the candidates need not go to Help Line Centers for verification of certificates and for such of the candidates whose data is verified and data displayed and agreed by the candidates can directly proceed for option entry.
2. For such of the candidates whose data is incomplete their data will not be displayed. Such Candidates alone have to report to Help Line Centre and get data verified and Proceed for option entry.
3. For any Help such as change of Mobile number or any corrections, candidates are requested to approach nearest Help Line centers with valid proof.
4. The options will be frozen on and candidates cannot modify further.
5. The allotment will be placed on after 6.00 P.M 6. Detailed instructions for options entry are placed in home page of https://apeamcet.nic.in.
AP EAMCET 1st Phase Counselling Notification PDF 2019 – Available on june 24th
Stages Of Web Counselling:
1. Issue of Notification:
The State Council of Higher Education will issue a notification during June-July in news papers indicating the dates and ranks of the candidates to be attended for Registration, Verification of Certificates and Schedule for Exercising options and also notify the list of Help-line Centres. Candidates who fail to report for Certificates verification will not be considered for allotment of seats in any of the colleges.
2. Certificate Verification:
Candidates should produce the above mention certificates.
3. Exercising Options::
After Certificate Verification in Help-line Centres, a Blank Option Form, List of colleges, courses and their Codes will be given to all the Candidates. Based on the codes, Candidates have to write College and Course code for which they intend to join and it is advised to prepare such lists in consultation with their parents and friends. From out of that list Candidate has to prioritize and write Priority Number in the Blank Option Form which is essential to enter the options on the web. Candidates can exercise any number of options and can take print out if they desire. Help-Line Centres shall furnish the detailed procedure of Exercising Options.
4. Modification of Options and Freezing:
Candidate can change his/her options any number of times during the allotted time. After allotted time for option entry, If the Candidate is not satisfied with the Options exercised, he/she can modify the options on the dates notified by the authority and this is final opportunity for exercising options.
5. Final Allotments of Seats:
Final Allotments will be placed on the Web. Candidates, with downloaded allotment order, have to report through Self-reporting system and report at the allotted college also. These two stages are mandatory and mere reporting through self-reporting or reporting at the college is alone not sufficient to retain a seat. If Candidate fails to report through self-reporting and reporting at the allotted college by the dates stipulated, the allotment stands cancelled and candidate will have no claim for further allotment of seats.