AP EAMCET Counselling Dates 2019 Rank Wise: Andhra Pradesh EAMCET 2019 Web Counselling Notification, Online Apply Procedure, Certificate verification centers, Colleges web option entry instructions available at apeamcet.nic.in. Candidates can check ap eamcet counselling schedule for mpc here.
AP EAMCET Counselling Dates 2019 Rank Wise, Fee Pay Online, Certificate Verification Centers List @ apeamcet.nic.in
Qualified and eligible candidates of APEAMCET-2019(MPC Stream) are informed to participate in web counseling for the seats available in Engineering and Pharmacy colleges in the State (both University and Private) for the academic year 2019-20 on payment of processing fee
Amount of Processing fee to be paid: Rs.1200/- (for OC/BC) and Rs. 600/- (for SC/ST) through online by credit card/ debit card/ (or) net banking through the “ Processing fee Payment Online” link in the web site https://apeamcet.nic.in.
What candidate has to do after payment of processing fee ?
Candidates are informed that the verification of certificates viz SSC memo, Intermediate marks memo, VI class to Intermediate study certificates, Caste Certificate, Income Certificate/Ration Card, Physically Challenged Certificate, Residence Certificate have to be verified by the counseling authorities. However, candidates are requested to note that these certificates were already verified through web services from the respective board/agencies based on the information furnished by the candidate while applying for APEAMCET2019 i.e., Common Entrance Test. This facilitates to curtail the duration of the counseling, to avoid huge expenditure which is to be incurred for traveling and stay by the candidates, attending certificate verification in Helpline Centre. However, in some cases the verification may be incomplete. Hence the candidates are requested to note the following.
AP EAMCET 2019 Counselling Dates For 1st Phase
|S. No.||Events||Important Dates|
|1.||Document/ certificate Verification, Processing Fee Pay online||29th June to 8th July, 2019|
|2.||Web Option Entry (For College Selection)||3rd to 8th July, 2019|
|3.||Change in Options||9th July, 2019|
|4.||EAMCET Seat Allotment College wise||11th July, 2019|
After payment of processing fee Click on “Verification Status”
1. Enter Hall ticket Number and click on “Show” button.
2. The candidate details will be displayed and at the bottom of the screen the candidates whose certificates got verified online will get display message “ Candidate is eligible for exercising options“ all such candidates need not go to Help line centers for certificate verification and they have to proceed to option entry as per the schedule given in the notification.
3. The candidates whose certificates are not verified online will get display “candidate is not eligible” Contact Help Line Center for certificate verification“ such candidates have to go Help line centers and get their certificates verified and they have to proceed to option entry as per the schedule given in the notification
4. If the candidate is not agreeing with the data verified, candidate is directed to visit the nearest Helpline Centre with all original certificates for verification.
5. Verified candidates need to check the Eligibility for Fee Reimbursement, If it is displayed as “NO” but you are eligible for Fee Reimbursement then after paying the Processing Fee go to the nearest Helpline Centre with Original Income Certificate to get Fee Reimbursement Eligibility.
6. Verify the mobile number displayed in the verification status for correctness as all the counseling information will be sent to this mobile number only. If you want to change your mobile number visit nearest Helpline Centre and request to change the mobile number in writing to HLC coordinator.
7. The Candidate is requested to verify all the details displayed and Candidate wishes to change the data like Date Of Birth, Gender, Region, Caste, Fee Exemption, Minority ,Mobile Number Etc approach nearby Help Line Center With Original certificates for verification.
AP EAMCET 1st Phase Counselling Notification PDF 2019 – Available Now
PAYMENT OF PROCESSING FEE.
All the candidates from 1 to Last Rank can pay the processing fee from 29.06.2019 to 08.07.2019 using URL https://apeamcet.nic.in .
1. Processing fee can be paid through online using credit card or debit card or through internet banking.
2. Use internet Explorer Browser version 9 and above for the best view of the website.
3. Enter URL https://apeamcet.nic.in and click on “Processing Fee Payment Online“
4. Enter APEAMCET Hall Ticket number and rank and click on “Pay Fee Online. “
5. The candidate will be directed to payment gateway.
6. Select any one mode of payment i.e credit card or debit card or net banking and enter credentials.
7. Once the payment is success click on print button and take a print out.
SCHEDULE FOR VERIFICATION OF CERTIFICATES (WHOSE DATA IS INCOMPLETE) AT HELP LINE CENTERS [ranks called] AND OPTION ENTRY
|SCHEDULE FOR VERIFICATION OF CERTIFICATES (WHOSE DATA IS INCOMPLETE) AT HELP LINE CENTERS [ ranks called]||OPTION ENTRY[for ranks ]|
|These candidates have to attend certificate verification at nearest HLC and after verification they have to proceed for option entry|
|09.07.2019||Change of options from|
Rank 1 to Last Rank
|11.07.2019||Allotment will be placed on|
website after 6.00 P.M
|PH (Physically Handicapped), CAP (Children of Armed Personnel), Sports & Games, NCC (National Cadet Cops) and Anglo-Indian candidates should attend for the Certificate Verification at GOVERNMENT POLYTECHNIC,NEAR BENZ CIRCLE, VIJAYAWADA. (REPORTING TIME: 9:00 AM every day)|
SCHEDULE FOR CERTIFICATE VERIFICATION FOR PH, CAP, NCC, SPORTS & GAMES AND ANGLO-INDIAN CATEGORIES
(REPORTING TIME 9.00 A.M. Everyday)
|SPORTS & GAMES||30001||60000|
|SPORTS & GAMES||60001||90000|
|SPORTS & GAMES||90001||LAST|
- PHV:PHYSICALLY HANDICAPPED VISUAL
- PHH: PHYSICALLY HANDICAPPED HEARING IMPAIRED
- PHO: PHYSICALLY HANDICAPPED ORTHOPEDIC
Certificates to be produced by candidates
All original Certificates and two sets of Xerox copies
1) AP EAMCET-2019 Rank card.
2) AP EAMCET-2019 Hall Ticket.
3) Memorandum of Marks (Inter or its equivalent).
4) Proof of Date of Birth (SSC or its Equivalent Memo).
5) Study Certificate from VI to Intermediate
6) Residence certificate for preceding 7 years of the Qualifying examination i.e. Diploma/Degree in respect of Non-Local Candidates.
7) Andhra Pradesh Residence Certificate of father/mother for a period of 10 years excluding the period of employment outside Andhra Pradesh from Tahsildar in respect of Non-Local Candidates.
8) Aadhar Card (will be returned after verification).
9) Integrated Community Certificate, in case of BC/ST/SC issued by the competent authority.
10) Income certificate of parents from all sources issued on or after 01.01.2016 or White Ration card (candidate name and either of the parents name have to be reflected in the ration card) those who claim tuition fee reimbursement)
11) Local status certificate if applicable
12) Candidates claiming reservation under NCC/Sports/ PH/ CAP shall bring the original certificates.
a) PH – Candidates shall submit certificate issued by the District Medical Board.
b) CAP – Candidates shall submit Certificates from the Zilla Sainik Welfare Board (viz) Discharge book & Identity card etc for Verification. Children of Ex-Service and In-Service persons who are domicile of Andhra Pradesh will alone be considered for allotment of seats under CAP Category.
c) NCC & Sports –Produce original certificates issued by competent authorities. The candidate should have represented from the state of AP.
d) Minorities – The Muslim and Christian Minority Candidates should bring TC of the SSC containing the Religion (Muslim/Christian/Other linguistic) or in the absence of TC, a Certificate issued by the Head of the Institution in which the student studied/appeared for SSC or its equivalent Examination.
List of Help Line Centers:-
- Government Polytechnic,Srikakulam
- MRAGR Government Polytechnic,Vizianagram
- Andhra University counseling centre, opposite School of Distance Education, Visakhapatn
- Government Polytechnic,Kancharapalem,Visakh
- Government Institute of Chemical Engineering,Visakhapatnam
- Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University, Kakin
- Andhra Polytechnic,Kakinada
- M.V.M Polytechnic,Tanuku,West Godavari dist
- Andhra Loyola Degree College, Benz Circle, Vijayawa
- SRR & CVR Govt Degree College, Vijayaw
- Government Polytechnic,Near Benz Circle, Vijayawad
- JNTU College Of Engineering,Narasara
- AcharyaNagarjuna University, Guntur.
- MBTS Government Polytechnic, Nallapadu, Guntur
- A Government Polytechnic ,Ongole
- Government Polytechnic,Venkateswarapuram, Nellore
- V Government Polytechnic,Tirupathi
- Sri Venkateswara University, Old MLA Building Tirupath
- Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University, Ananthapu
- Government Polytechnic,Ananthapuram
- Sri G.Pulla Reddy Government Polytechnic ,Kurnool
- ESC,Government Polytechnic,Nandyala
- YSR Engineering College, Proddatu
- Government Polytechnic for women, Kadapa
1. All the candidates need not go to Help Line Centers for verification of certificates and for such of the candidates whose data is verified and data displayed and agreed by the candidates can directly proceed for option entry as per the schedule.
2. For such of the candidates whose data is incomplete their data will not be displayed. Such Candidates alone have to report to Help Line Centre and get data verified and Proceed for option entry.
3. For any Help such as change of Mobile number, Non Receipt of Login Id, Registration Number or any other corrections, candidates are requested to approach nearest Help Line centers with valid proof.
4. Candidates are here by informed that they can change their option already exercised On 09.07.2019. The options will be frozen on 09.07.2019 and candidates cannot modify further.
5. The allotment will be placed on 11.07.2019 after 6.00 PM
6. Allotments now made are subject to the grant of affiliation from the University
7. Detailed instructions for options entry are placed in home page of https://apeamnic.in