AP EAMCET Final Phase Counselling Dates 2020 Rank Wise, Certificate Verification, allotment results details are available at apeamcet.nic.in.
AP EAMCET Final Phase Counselling Dates 2020 Rank Wise, Options Entry @ apeamcet.nic.in
The Qualified and eligible Candidates of APEAMCET-2020 participated in first & second phases Counseling are informed to exercise their options afresh using their old password, Login ID for the leftover seats now available and consequential vacancies that may arise in the process of allotment & additional seats available in new colleges/courses, if any, from any Help Line Centre or Internet facility (Café/Home) as per the schedule given below. The Candidates not attended for Certificate verification during first phase or second phase are directed to get their certificates verified in this final phase from any Help Line Center and exercise their options as per the schedule given below.
Payment of Processing fee:
All the candidates who have not paid processing fee so far can pay from 03.02.2021 using URL https://apeamcet.nic.in
The processing fee of an amount of Rs.1200/- for OC/BC and Rs. 600/- for SC/ST through online by credit card/ debit card/ (or) net banking through the “Pay processing fee” link in the web site https://apeamcet.nic.in.
The Processing fee can be paid online by the candidate using credit card or debit card or through net banking as detailed below:
1. Visit https://apecet.nic.in and click on “Pay processing Fee”.
2. Enter APEAMCET Hall Ticket number and rank and click on pay fee online.
3. The candidate will be directed to payment gateway.
4. Select any one mode of payment i.e credit card or debit card or net banking and enter credentials.
5. Once the payment is success click on print button and take a print out.
NOTE: Candidates who have not participated in first phase and second phase have to check verification /processing fee payment status in the tab/link in https://apeamcet.nic.in
SCHEDULE FOR VERIFICATION OF CERTIFICATES OF REGULAR CANDIDATES AND OPTION ENTRY
Allotment: Allotment will be placed on website on 07.02.2021 after 6.00 P.M
Instructions on exercising the options in the final phase counseling:
1) The following category of candidates can exercise options in the final phase counseling. The Candidates
a) Who has secured seat but not shown interest to join in the allotted seat.
b) Who have not secured seats so far, but got their certificates verified.
c) Who have not exercised the options so far, but got their certificates verified.
d) Who have secured seats, reported and aspiring for a better option.
e) Who have reported/Not reported but cancelled their allotment.
f) Who have attended for certificate verification as per the above schedule.
2) Options given in the 1st/2nd Phase will not be considered for this final Phase of counseling for allotment of a seat and candidates have to exercise options.
3) Candidates who are satisfied with their previous allotment need not exercise option once again. They shall note that if they exercise options now and a seat is allotted as per the options, the vacated seat will be allotted to next meritorious candidate and hence they will have no claim on the previous allotment.
4) It is advised to exercise options for interested colleges/courses assuming that vacancies would arise in all colleges in the process of sliding.
Verification of Certificates:
i. On payment of processing fee, Registration number and Login Id Number will be provided through SMS for the Mobile number furnished at the time of filing the application or modified mobile number to all such candidates whose certificate data is already verified through web services. For candidates whose certificate data is incomplete an SMS is sent to attend for verification of certificates at HLC.
ii. On confirmation of the displayed data, candidate can create password.
iii. Login id, Hall Ticket number, date of birth and password already created can be used to enter the options from Internet facility available at Home/Internet Café/Helpline Center.
iv. In respect of candidates whose data is incomplete/ not verified the registration tab will not be opened and a message saying your certificates not verified please contact nearest Help Line Centers for certificate verification such candidates have to visit nearest help line centre and get the certificates verified and proceed for option entry.
v. Candidates are informed that the verification of certificates viz SSC memo, Intermediate marks memo, VI class to Intermediate study certificates, Caste Certificate, Income Certificate/Ration Card, Economically Weaker section(EWS) certificate, Physically Challenged Certificate, Residence Certificate have to be verified by the counseling authorities.
vi. However, candidates are requested to note that these certificates were already verified through web services from the respective board/agencies based on the information furnished by the candidate while applying for APEAMCET2020 i.e., Common Entrance Test.
vii. However, in some cases the verification may be incomplete. Hence the candidates are requested to note the following.
viii. After payment of processing fee Click on “Verification Status”
Certificates to be produced by candidates
All original Certificates and two sets of Xerox copies
1) APEAMCET-2020 Rank card.
2) APEAMCET-2020 Hall Ticket.
3) Memorandum of Marks (Inter or its equivalent).
4) Proof of Date of Birth (SSC or its Equivalent Memo).
5) Transfer Certificate ( T.C)
6) Study Certificate from VI to Intermediate
7) EWS certificate valid for the year 2020-21 from MeeSeva for OC candidates who want to claim reservation under EWS category
8) Residence Certificate of candidate for a period of 7 years preceding to qualifying examination(Inter or its equivalent examination) in case where the candidate has no institutionalized education.
9) Andhra Pradesh Residence Certificate of father/mother for a period of 10 years excluding the period of employment outside Andhra Pradesh from Tahsildar in respect of Non-Local Candidates.
10) Integrated Community Certificate, in case of BC/ST/SC issued by the competent authority.
11) Income certificate of parents from all sources issued on or after 01.01.2017 or White Ration card (candidate name and either of the parents name have to be reflected in the ration card) those who claim tuition fee reimbursement
12) Local status certificate (if applicable)i.e a candidate who migrates to any part of the state of Andhra Pradesh from the state of Telangana from 02-June-2014 to on/before 01-June 2021 shall be regarded as the local candidate in the state of Andhra Pradesh.
List of Help Line Centers:-
1. Government Polytechnic,Srikakulam, Srikakulam district 2. M.R.A.G.R. Government Polytechnic,Vizianagram, Vizianagram district 3. Government Polytechnic,Kancharapalem,Visakhapatnam, Visakhapatnam dt. 4. Andhra Polytechnic, Kakinada, East Godavari dt 5. S.M.V.M Polytechnic, Tanuku, West Godavari dist 6. Government Polytechnic, Near Benz Circle, Vijayawada, Krishna Dt. 7. M.B.T.S. Government Polytechnic, Nallapadu, Guntur, Guntur dt. 8. D.A Government Polytechnic ,Ongole, Prakasam dt 9. Government Polytechnic,Venkateswarapuram, Nellore, Nellore dt 10. S.V Government Polytechnic, Tirupathi, Chittoor dt 11. Government Polytechnic, Ananthapuram, Ananthapuram dt 12. Sri G.Pulla Reddy Government Polytechnic, Kurnool, Kurnool Dt. 13. Government Polytechnic for women, Kadapa, Kadapa dt