AP EAMCET Hall Tickets 2019 Download: The candidate should download the AP EAMCET 2019 Admit Card/Hall Ticket from website www.sche.ap.gov.in. Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University Kakinada (JNTUK) has released the scheduled of AP EAMCET exam 2019. As per the schedule AP EAMCET Examination for Engineering will be held on 20th, 21st, 22nd, 23rd, 24th April 2019 and AP EAMCET Agriculture & Medical examination will be held on 23rd, 24th April 2019. Lakhs of candidates have applied for the Engineering, Agriculture and Medical Common Entrance Test (EAMCET) examination this year aspiring to get admission in various Engineering /B.Pharmacy and MBBS courses. All the hopefuls attempting the AP EAMCET 2019 examination can download and check their hall tickets/admit cards from the AP EAMCET official website, sche.ap.gov.in. All the students those who are eager to download the Andhra Pradesh EAMCET hall tickets 2019 can download from 16th April 2019.
Also Check : TS EAMCET Hall Ticket 2019
AP EAMCET Hall Ticket 2019 Download – Andhra Pradesh EAMCET Admit Card @ sche.ap.gov.in
Engineering, Agriculture and Medical Common Entrance Test (EAMCET) is conducted by Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University Kakinada on behalf of APSCHE. This examination is the prerequisite for admission into various professional courses offered in University/ Private Colleges in the state of Andhra Pradesh.
Details of the AP EAMCET Hall Ticket 2019 Download
|Name of the University||Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University Kakinada on behalf of APSCHE|
|Category||AP EAMCET Hall tickets|
|Name of the Exam||AP Engineering Agricultural and Medical Common Entrance Test (EAMCET) 2019|
|Official Website to Download AP EAMCET 2019 Hall Ticket||http://sche.ap.gov.in/EAMCET|
Andhra Pradesh AP EAMCET 2019 Admit Card/ Hall Tickets
The EAMCET Admit card plays an important role to attempt the examination. Candidates must carry the AP EAMCET Hall ticket to attempt the examination. Candidates fails to show the hall ticket will not be allowed to attempt the examination. Hence all the aspirants must download and preserve their admit cards to show in the examination hall. Here are the important instructions about the EAMCET examination and hall ticket. Go through them and fallow strictly.
- AP EAMCET 2019 Hall Ticket should be downloaded in scheduled dates.
- The AP EAMCET Hall Ticket 2019 will be required on the examination day at the exam center, as well as on the day of document verification.
- Information that was filled in the online application form will be used by APSCHE to generate the admit card.
- After EAMCET 2019 Hall Ticket is downloaded or printed, candidate should check that all details in it are correct and verifiable. In case of discrepancies, one must contact the concerned authorities.
- Applicants are advised not to write down anything / tear / crush / tamper with the officially issued admit card in any way.
Download AP EAMCET Hall Ticket 2019 – Important Dates
|AP EAMCET 2019 Hall Ticket download from||16th April 2019|
|AP EAMCET 2019 exam Date Engineering||20.04.2019, 21.04.2019,22.04.2019, 23.04.2019, 24.04.2019|
|AP EAMCET 2019 exam Date Agriculture & Medical||23.04.2019 & 24.04.2019|
After downloading the AP EAMCET Admit Card 2019 students can go through the admit card to check the printing mistakes. If any printing mistakes appear on name, date of birth or other columns students can approach the AP EAMCET helpline numbers to make the necessary corrections in such columns. On the AP EAMCET hall ticket, the examination centre, date and timings of the examination will be printed. Also candidate’s name, registration number, date of birth, father’s name, scanned photograph and signature will appears on admit card. Hence candidates appearing for AP EAMCET examination can clearly check all the details once after downloading.
AP EAMCET – 2019 Hall Tickets can be downloaded from Below
Download AP EAMCET 2019 Hall ticket – Available Now
Steps to Download the AP EAMCET 2019 Hall tickets Name wise?
- Initially visit the AP EAMCET Official website, http://sche.ap.gov.in/EAMCET
- Search for EAMCET Hall ticket 2019 Download Link on homepage
- Click on the link and enter the details of registration number, password and other details.
- Click on ‘Submit’ Button.
- The hall ticket will be downloaded.
- Once go through the details of examination venue, date and time of examination and other information.
- Take printout of the hall ticket and preserve it carefully to carry to the examination centre.
Important things to carry to examination
- AP EAMCET Hall Ticket 2019
- A good Ball Point Pen (Blue or Black)
- Attested copy of caste certificate (in case of SC / ST category candidates only)
- Filled in online application form with duly affixed recent colour photograph attested by Gazetted Officer (or) Principal of the College where candidate has studied the qualifying examination.
IMPORTANT INSTRUCTIONS TO THE CANDIDATE
1. Please ensure that the details printed in the Hall Ticket viz. Name, Date of Birth, Gender, Category and Stream are correct. In case of any discrepancy, get it to the notice of APEAMCET help line center through phone or mail(Preferable) immediately for necessary action.
2. Hall ticket shall be shown at the Entrance of the Test Centre and also in the Examination Hall, failing which the candidates will not be allowed to write the test.
3. Candidates will be permitted to appear for the examination only after their credentials are verified by the centre officials.
4. The candidate shall carry into the Examination hall (i) Black/Blue Ball Point Pen (ii) Hall Ticket and (iii) Filled in Online Application form along with attested copy of Caste certificate (in case of SC/STcategory only)
5. Candidate will be permitted into the Examination Hall from 09:00 AM to 10:00 AM for FN Session and 01:30 PM to 02:30 PM for AN Session for capturing biometric information.
6. Candidate will not be permitted into the Examination Hall once the test commences (i.e.10:00 AM for FN Session and 02:30 PM for AN Session) and will not be allowed to leave the Examination Hall till the END of the Examination (i.e.01:00 PM for FN Session and 05:30 PM for AN Session). Candidates will not be allowed into the examination hall even if they are late by one minute.
7. Follow the instructions announced by the invigilator carefully. After loginin, go through the instructions displayed on the screen carefully and follow the list of symbols for answering online examination.No clarifications or doubts related to the questions of the examination paper will be entertained during the examination.
8. If you face any hardware or software problems with the computer system provided, please inform the same to the Invigilators for rectifying the problem immediately.
In case the problem is not rectified within reasonable time, you will be provided with another system. The time lost for changing the system will be compensated.
9. The checkin procedure inside the Examination hall includes capturing of biometric information (your photo and left hand thumb impression). This is a security feature which will allow APEAMCET2018 authorities to verify your identity and also to check impersonation. Therefore, you are advised not to apply any external matters like Mehandi, Ink etc. on their Hands/Foot.
10. Carrying of Calculators, Mathematical/ Log Tables, Pagers, Cell Phones, Watches (all types), Large Spectacles, any other Electronic Gadgets and loose sheets of paper into the examination hall is strictly prohibited.
11. Candidate is permitted to write the Examination only once, though he/she has submitted multiple applications. The performance in the first appearance is only be considered, but for otherwise.
12. Adoption of any kind of unfair means and any act of impersonation during the time of test will render the applicant liable for invalidation of his/her performance in the Examination. Further he/she will forfeit the claim of appearing for the test and will make him/her liable for criminal action.
13. Complete the Filled in Online Application Form by affixing photograph duly attested by a Gazetted officer / Principal of the college where you have studied should be handed over to Invigilator after signing in the presence of Invigilator. Otherwise the candidate’s result will be withheld.
14. There may not be a guaranteed security facility for safekeeping of your valuable devices or personal belongings outside the examination hall.
15. Issue of Hall Ticket and appearance at the test does not automatically entitle the candidate for admission in to a College.
16. No traveling expenses will be paid for the journey to take up the test.
17. Blank papers will be provided for rough work in the examination hall. Candidates will not be allowed to leave the examination center without handing over the rough sheet to the invigilator concerned after the end of the examination.
18. Contact the center chief Superintendent / Invigilator in the room for any technical assistance during the course of examination if required.
19. Hall Ticket must be preserved till the time of admission into the college.
20. Any information for the student can be obtained from website only and no personal communication will be sent in any regard.
21. To know your test center location visit the following link HTTP://SCHE.AP.GOV.IN/EAMCET/EAMCET/CENTERS.ASPX