AP EAPCET Counselling Dates 2021 Rank Wise: Andhra Pradesh EAPCET (EAMCET) 2021 Counselling Dates, web option entry instructions For First Phase available at sche.ap.gov.in. Candidates can check ap eamcet counselling schedule 2021 for mpc below.
AP EAPCET Counselling Dates 2021 Rank Wise, Certificate Verification, Web Options
The qualified and eligible candidates of APEAPCET-2021 desirous of seeking admission into BE/ B.Tech / Pharmacy courses are informed that the web counselling process comprising payment of processing fee cum registration, certificate verification and options entry will be conducted from 25th October 2021 to 6th November 2021. For detailed notification (conducting the list of helpline centres, certificates to be uploaded for online verification and schedule of counselling) visit the official website https://sche.ap.gov.in.
AP EAMCET 2021 Counselling Dates
|Registration||25th October, 2021|
|Certificates Verification||26th to 31st October, 2021|
|Web Options Entry||1st to 5th November, 2021|
|Allotment of Seat||10th November 2021|
Payment of Processing fee:
All the candidates who have not paid processing fee in first phase can pay from 25-10-2021 using URL sche.ap.gov.in.
The processing fee of an amount of Rs.1200/- for OC/BC and Rs. 600/- for SC/ST through online by credit card/ debit card/ (or) net banking through the “Pay processing fee” link in the web site. The Processing fee can be paid online by the candidate using credit card or debit card or through net banking as detailed below.
1. Visit the EAPCET Official website and click on “Pay processing Fee”.
2. Enter APEAMCET Hall Ticket number and rank and click on pay fee online.
3. The candidate will be directed to payment gateway.
4. Select any one mode of payment i.e credit card or debit card or net banking and enter credentials.
5. Once the payment is success click on print button and take a print out.
NOTE: Candidates who have not participated in first phase have to check verification /processing fee payment status in the tab/link in https://apeamcet.nic.in
AP EAPCET Schedule for verification of certificates & Web Options Entry
Instructions on exercising the options in the First phase counseling:
1) The following category of candidates can exercise options in the First phase counseling. The Candidates
a) Who has secured seat but not shown interest to join in the allotted seat.
b) Who have not secured seats so far, but got their certificates verified.
c) Who have not exercised the options so far, but got their certificates verified.
d) Who have secured seats, reported and aspiring for a better option.
e) Who have reported/Not reported but cancelled their allotment.
f) Who have attended for certificate verification as per the above schedule.
2) Options given in the 1st Phase will not be considered for this second Phase of counseling for allotment of a seat and candidates have to exercise options.
3) Candidates who are satisfied with their previous allotment need not exercise option once again. They shall note that if they exercise options now and a seat is allotted as per the options, the vacated seat will be allotted to next meritorious candidate and hence they will have no claim on the previous allotment.
4) It is advised to exercise options for interested colleges/courses assuming that vacancies would arise in all colleges in the process of sliding.
Verification of Certificates:
- On payment of processing fee, Registration number and Login Id Number will be provided through SMS for the Mobile number furnished at the time of filing the application or modified mobile number to all such candidates whose certificate data is already verified through web services. For candidates whose certificate data is incomplete an SMS is sent to attend for verification of certificates at HLC.
- On confirmation of the displayed data, candidate can create password.
- Login id, Hall Ticket number, date of birth and password already created can be used to enter the options from Internet facility available at Home/Internet Café/Helpline Center.
- In respect of candidates whose data is incomplete/ not verified the registration tab will not be opened and a message saying your certificates not verified please contact nearest Help Line Centers for certificate verification such candidates have to visit nearest help line centre and get the certificates verified and proceed for option entry.
- Candidates are informed that the verification of certificates viz SSC memo, Intermediate marks memo, VI class to Intermediate study certificates, Caste Certificate, Income Certificate/Ration Card, Economically Weaker section(EWS) certificate, Physically Challenged Certificate, Residence Certificate have to be verified by the counseling authorities.
- However, candidates are requested to note that these certificates were already verified through web services from the respective board/agencies based on the information furnished by the candidate while applying for AP EAMCET 2021 i.e., Common Entrance Test.
- However, in some cases the verification may be incomplete. Hence the candidates are requested to note the following.
- After payment of processing fee Click on “Verification Status”
1. Enter Hall ticket Number and click on “Show” button.
2. The candidate details will be displayed and at the bottom of the screen the candidates whose certificates got verified online will get display message “ Candidate is eligible for exercising options“ all such candidates need not go to Help line centers for certificate verification and they have to proceed to option entry as per the schedule given in the notification.
3. The candidates whose certificates are not verified online will get display “candidate is not eligible” then such candidates have to go to Help line centers and get their certificates verified and they have to proceed to option entry as per the schedule given in the notification
4. If the candidate is not agreeing with the data verified, candidate is directed to visit the nearest Helpline Centre with all original certificates for verification.
5. Verified candidates need to check the Eligibility for Fee Reimbursement, if it is displayed as “NO” but you are eligible for Fee Reimbursement then after paying the Processing Fee go to the nearest Helpline Centre with Original Income Certificate/Ration card to get Fee Reimbursement Eligibility.
6. Verify the mobile number displayed in the verification status for correctness as all the counseling information will be sent to this mobile number only. If candidate wants to change his/her mobile number visit nearest Helpline Centre and request to change the mobile number in writing to HLC coordinator.
7. The Candidate is requested to verify all the details displayed and Candidate wishes to change the data like Date of Birth, Gender, Region, Caste, Fee Exemption, Minority, Mobile Number etc approach nearby Help Line Center with Original certificates for verification.
Certificates to be produced by candidates
All original Certificates and two sets of Xerox copies
3) Memorandum of Marks (Inter or its equivalent).
4) Proof of Date of Birth (SSC or its Equivalent Memo).
5) Transfer Certificate ( T.C)
6) Study Certificate from VI to Intermediate
7) EWS certificate valid for the year 2021-22 from MeeSeva for OC candidates who want to claim reservation under EWS category
8) Residence certificate for preceding 7 years of the Qualifying examination i.e. Inter or its equivalent in respect of Private candidates.
9) Andhra Pradesh Residence Certificate of father/mother for a period of 10 years excluding the period of employment outside Andhra Pradesh from Tahsildar in respect of Non-Local Candidates.
10) Integrated Community Certificate, in case of BC/ST/SC issued by the competent authority.
11) Income certificate of parents from all sources issued on or after 01.01.2017 or White Ration card (candidate name and either of the parents name have to be reflected in the ration card) those who claim tuition fee reimbursement
12) Local status certificate (if applicable)i.e a candidate who migrates to any part of the state of Andhra Pradesh from the state of Telangana from 02-June-2014 to on/before 01-June2021shall be regarded as the local candidate in the state of Andhra Pradesh.
13) Candidates claiming reservation under NCC/Sports/ PH/ CAP shall bring the original certificates.
a) PH – Candidates shall submit certificate issued by the District Medical Board.
b) CAP – Candidates shall submit Certificates from the Zilla Sainik Welfare Board (viz) Discharge book & Identity card etc for Verification. Children of Ex-Service and InService persons who are domicile of Andhra Pradesh will alone be considered for allotment of seats under CAP Category.
c) NCC & Sports –Produce original certificates issued by competent authorities. The candidate should have represented from the state of AP.
d) Minorities – The Muslim and Christian Minority Candidates should bring TC of the SSC containing the Religion (Muslim/Christian/Other linguistic) or in the absence of TC, a Certificate issued by the Head of the Institution in which the student studied/appeared for SSC or its equivalent Examination.
AP EAMCET 2021 : Notification
SCHEDULE FOR CERTIFICATE VERIFICATION FOR SC/BC/OC CANDIDATES (ANNEXURE – I)
SCHEDULE FOR CERTIFICATE VERIFICATION FOR ST CATEGORY (ANNEXURE – II)
List of Help Line Centers (HLCs)
Special Category Priorities of AP EAMCET
AP EAMCET 2020 LAST RANK DETAILS
1. All the candidates need not go to Help Line Centers for verification of certificates and for such of the candidates whose data is verified and data displayed and agreed by the candidates can directly proceed for option entry as per the schedule.
2. For such of the candidates whose data is incomplete their data will not be displayed. Such Candidates alone have to report to Help Line Centre and get data verified and Proceed for option entry.
3. For any Help such as change of Mobile number, Non Receipt of Login Id, Registration Number or any other corrections, candidates are requested to approach nearest Help Line centers with valid proof.
4. Allotments now made are subject to the grant of affiliation from the University.
5. Detailed instructions for options entry i.e Instructions to Candidates will be placed in home page of https://apeamcet.nic.in
Email id :
Help Line Numbers: 8106876345,8106575234,7995865456,7995681678
AP EAMCET Website Option Entry For First Phase, Starts from 25th October 2021 rank wise schedule mentioned in the above post.
10th November, 2021