AP EAPCET Counselling Dates 2023 Rank Wise: Andhra Pradesh EAPCET (EAMCET) 2023 Counselling Dates, web option entry instructions For First Phase available at sche.ap.gov.in. Candidates can check ap eamcet counselling schedule 2023 for mpc below.
AP EAPCET Counselling Dates 2023 (OUT) Rank Wise, Certificate Verification, Web Options
The Qualified and eligible candidates of APEAPCET-2023, desirous of seeking admission into B.E/B.Tech Courses are informed that the web counseling process comprising the payment of processing fee cum registration, online certificate verification and option entry will be conducted from 24-07-2023 to 09-08-2023. The candidates are instructed to follow guidelines/Instructions to candidates or user manual to proceed for web counseling process.
The qualified and eligible candidates of APEAPCET-2023(M.P.C. Stream) are informed to participate in web counselling for the seats available in (i) University & Private Engineering Colleges and Private Universities colleges under Convenor quota in the State of Andhra Pradesh for the academic year 2023-24.
AP EAMCET 2023 Counselling Dates
|Online Payment of Processing Fee cum Registration||24.07.2023 To 03.08.2023|
|Online Verification of uploaded Certificates at notified Help Line centers||25.07.2023 To 04.08.2023|
|Exercising the Web-Options by the registered and eligible Candidates||03.08.2023 To 08.08.2023|
|Change of Options for the candidates||09.08.2023|
|Self-Reporting & Reporting at college||13.08.2023 To 14.08.2023|
|Commencement of classwork||16.08.2023|
Registration and Payment of Processing fee:
1. Open the website using https://cets.apsche.ap.gov.in and click on EAPCET-2023 ADMISSIONS
2. Then click on Registration form link
3. Candidate can enter into Registration form by using “EAPCET Hall Ticket No” and “Date of Birth”
4. Registration form with all the basic information is displayed, verify all the details. a. if no mistakes found, accept the declaration and candidate will be directed to “Processing fee payment gateway”. b. If any mistake found in the information provided, candidate can use the provision to make changes by selecting the option “Yes” from the drop down box provided before the declaration and click on submit button, which will direct the candidate to make any corrections to rectify the mistakes using suitable data with relevant document proofs to be uploaded through online. Then accept the declaration and candidate will be directed to processing fee payment gateway.
- The processing fee for web counseling is Rs.1200/- (for OC/BC) and Rs. 600/- (for SC/ST). The candidates are instructed to pay through online by credit card/ debit card/net banking etc in web site https://cets.apsche.ap.gov.in
- All the candidates from 1 to Last Rank can pay the processing fee from 24.07.2023 to 03.08.2023 using URL https://cets.apsche.ap.gov.in.
5. Once the payment is success, then click on print button and take a print out of the payment receipt.
AP EAPCET Schedule for verification of certificates & Web Options Entry
Instructions on exercising the options in the First phase counseling:
1) The following category of candidates can exercise options in the First phase counseling. The Candidates
a) Who has secured seat but not shown interest to join in the allotted seat.
b) Who have not secured seats so far, but got their certificates verified.
c) Who have not exercised the options so far, but got their certificates verified.
d) Who have secured seats, reported and aspiring for a better option.
e) Who have reported/Not reported but cancelled their allotment.
f) Who have attended for certificate verification as per the above schedule.
2) Options given in the 1st Phase will not be considered for this second Phase of counseling for allotment of a seat and candidates have to exercise options.
3) Candidates who are satisfied with their previous allotment need not exercise option once again. They shall note that if they exercise options now and a seat is allotted as per the options, the vacated seat will be allotted to next meritorious candidate and hence they will have no claim on the previous allotment.
4) It is advised to exercise options for interested colleges/courses assuming that vacancies would arise in all colleges in the process of sliding.
Verification of Certificates:
- On payment of processing fee, Registration number and Login Id Number will be provided through SMS for the Mobile number furnished at the time of filing the application or modified mobile number to all such candidates whose certificate data is already verified through web services. For candidates whose certificate data is incomplete an SMS is sent to attend for verification of certificates at HLC.
- On confirmation of the displayed data, candidate can create password.
- Login id, Hall Ticket number, date of birth and password already created can be used to enter the options from Internet facility available at Home/Internet Café/Helpline Center.
- In respect of candidates whose data is incomplete/ not verified the registration tab will not be opened and a message saying your certificates not verified please contact nearest Help Line Centers for certificate verification such candidates have to visit nearest help line centre and get the certificates verified and proceed for option entry.
- Candidates are informed that the verification of certificates viz SSC memo, Intermediate marks memo, VI class to Intermediate study certificates, Caste Certificate, Income Certificate/Ration Card, Economically Weaker section(EWS) certificate, Physically Challenged Certificate, Residence Certificate have to be verified by the counseling authorities.
- However, candidates are requested to note that these certificates were already verified through web services from the respective board/agencies based on the information furnished by the candidate while applying for AP EAMCET 2023 i.e., Common Entrance Test.
- However, in some cases the verification may be incomplete. Hence the candidates are requested to note the following.
- After payment of processing fee Click on “Verification Status”
1. Enter Hall ticket Number and click on “Show” button.
2. The candidate details will be displayed and at the bottom of the screen the candidates whose certificates got verified online will get display message “ Candidate is eligible for exercising options“ all such candidates need not go to Help line centers for certificate verification and they have to proceed to option entry as per the schedule given in the notification.
3. The candidates whose certificates are not verified online will get display “candidate is not eligible” then such candidates have to go to Help line centers and get their certificates verified and they have to proceed to option entry as per the schedule given in the notification
4. If the candidate is not agreeing with the data verified, candidate is directed to visit the nearest Helpline Centre with all original certificates for verification.
5. Verified candidates need to check the Eligibility for Fee Reimbursement, if it is displayed as “NO” but you are eligible for Fee Reimbursement then after paying the Processing Fee go to the nearest Helpline Centre with Original Income Certificate/Ration card to get Fee Reimbursement Eligibility.
6. Verify the mobile number displayed in the verification status for correctness as all the counseling information will be sent to this mobile number only. If candidate wants to change his/her mobile number visit nearest Helpline Centre and request to change the mobile number in writing to HLC coordinator.
7. The Candidate is requested to verify all the details displayed and Candidate wishes to change the data like Date of Birth, Gender, Region, Caste, Fee Exemption, Minority, Mobile Number etc approach nearby Help Line Center with Original certificates for verification.
Certificates to be produced by candidates
All original Certificates and two sets of Xerox copies
3) Memorandum of Marks (Inter or its equivalent).
4) Proof of Date of Birth (SSC or its Equivalent Memo).
5) Transfer Certificate ( T.C)
6) Study Certificate from VI to Intermediate
7) EWS certificate valid for the year 2023-24 from MeeSeva for OC candidates who want to claim reservation under EWS category
8) Residence certificate for preceding 7 years of the Qualifying examination i.e. Inter or its equivalent in respect of Private candidates.
9) Andhra Pradesh Residence Certificate of father/mother for a period of 10 years excluding the period of employment outside Andhra Pradesh from Tahsildar in respect of Non-Local Candidates.
10) Integrated Community Certificate, in case of BC/ST/SC issued by the competent authority.
11) Income certificate of parents from all sources issued on or after 01.01.2020 or White Ration card (candidate name and either of the parents name have to be reflected in the ration card) those who claim tuition fee reimbursement)
12) Local status certificate (if applicable)i.e a candidate who migrates to any part of the state of Andhra Pradesh from the state of Telangana from 02-June-2014 to on/before 01-June-2024 shall be regarded as the local candidate in the state of Andhra Pradesh.
1. Candidates are here by informed that they can change their options already exercised on 09.08.2023. The options will be frozen on 09.08.2023 at 6:00 p.m. and candidates cannot modify further. In case of any candidates clicks on Freeze button, exercised options will not be given for any changes/modifications.
2. The allotment will be placed on 12.08.2023 after 6.00 P.M.
3. Allotments now made are subject to the grant of affiliation from the University.
4. Detailed instructions for options entry i.e Instructions to Candidates will be placed in home page of https://cets.apsche.ap.gov.in
AP EAMCET Website Option Entry For First Phase, Starts from 24th July 2023 rank wise schedule mentioned in the above post.