AP ECET 2017 Final Phase Seat Allotment Results: Andhra Pradesh ECET 1st Phase 1 Counselling Seat Allotment Results available today, candidates can download ECET Allotment Order at apecet.nic.in.
AP ECET 2017 Seat Allotment Results – Download ECET Allotment Order at apecet.nic.in
A Common Entrance Test designated in full as Andhra Pradesh Engineering Common Entrance Test for Diploma Holders and for B.Sc.(Mathematics) Degree Holders and in short as AP ECET 2017 will be conducted by JNT University Anantapur on behalf of the Andhra Pradesh State Council of Higher Education for the academic year 2017-2018.
The admission for the ECET seat allotment is conducted in two phases. Based on the ranks acquired by the students, this first half will be eligible for the first phase of counseling and the remaining half are eligible for the 2nd phase of counseling. The Students who have submitted their web options can download the AP ECET 2017 Seat Allotment Order through online.
AP ECET Phase-1 Seat Allotment Results 2017 Download
The allotment of seats will be starts after the completion of Web options and certificate verification. After the completion of first, second and third phase of counseling, the seats allotment procedure will takes place. The APSCHE announced that the candidate allotted college information will be sent to their registered mobile numbers.
Click Here to Check AP ECET 2017 Final Phase Seat Allotment Results – Available Now
How to download the AP ECET 2017 Allotment order from online?
To download the allotment order copy from online, follow these simple steps. Open the https://apecet.nic.in website in your Browser
1) Log in with using Hall Ticket number, Password and date of birth
2) Find the Seat allotment Order Option
3) Click it and Download Allotment Order with challan form for payment of fee
4) Now Open the ECET 2017 Seat allotment Order to Check allotted College of Student with Details of Payable Fee Details.
5) Now take Printout the both of Seat allotment Order and challan Slip to pay the fees.
6) The fee payable at any Branch of Andhra Bank/Indian Bank. The Students Can Report in your allotted College with allotment Order in before final Date with Seat allotment Order and Paid Fee Bank challan Copy.
In case if you have not Report in before the final Date your allotted Seat automatically Cancelled or if you are not interested to join in the institute which you got, you can attend for 2nd Counseling. The AP ECET Provisional Seat allotment starts from 17.7.2017 after 06.00 PM for phase-1.