AP ECET Counselling Dates 2018 Rank Wise, Certificate verification, Online Apply Procedure, Colleges wise web option entry instructions available at apecet.nic.in. For more details candidates can check ap ecet 2018 web counselling notification.
AP ECET 1st Phase Counselling Dates 2018 Rank Wise, Certificate Verification @ apecet.nic.in
The Qualified candidates of AP ECET 2018 (Diploma holders of all branches of engineering and Pharmacy & B.Sc. Maths) are informed that admission into University and Private Engineering Colleges and Pharmacy Colleges will be conducted based on Web Counseling. The detailed procedure of Web counseling and other instructions can be had from the Help Line centres on the day of Certificate Verification. Accordingly the qualified candidates of A.P-ECET-2018 are informed to attend for certificate verification in any one of the 18 Help Line Centers indicated in Annexure I and as per the schedule given under, with all original certificates.
AP ECET 2018 Counselling Schedule:
|S. No.||Events||Important Dates|
|1.||Document/ certificate Verification||9th July, 2018 to 12th July 2018|
|2.||Web Option Entry (For College Selection)||9th July, 2018 to 12th July 2018|
|3.||Change in Options||12th July 2018|
|4.||ECET Seat Allotment (Phase 1)||14th July 2018 after 6PM|
|5.||Classes Starts from||July, 2018|
- AP ECET Counselling Detailed Notification PDF 2018
- Schedule For Certificate Verification For All Branches including PHARMACY and B.Sc(MATHS) Candidates (Annexure)
AP ECET Counselling required certificates – Certificates to be Produced by all Candidates
All original certificates and 2 sets of Xerox copies like
- AP ECET-2018 Rank card.
- AP ECET-2018 Hall Ticket.
- Memorandum of Marks (Diploma/Degree).
- Provisional Diploma Certificate/Degree Certificate.
- Proof of Date of Birth (SSC or its Equivalent Memo).
- Study Certificate from IV to Diploma/7 th to Degree to B. Sc. Maths candidates
- Residence certificate for preceding 7 years of the Qualifying examination i.e. Diploma/Degree.
- Andhra Pradesh Residence Certificate of father/mother for a period of 10 years excluding the period of employment outside Andhra Pradesh from Tahsildar in respect of Non-Local Candidates.
- Aadhar Card (will be returned after verification).
- Integrated Community Certificate, in case of BC/ST/SC issued by the competent authority.
- Income certificate of parents from all sources issued on or after 01.01.2014 or White Ration card (candidate name and either of the parents name have to be reflected in the ration card) those who claim tuition fee reimbursement)
- Candidates claiming reservation under NCC/Sports/ PH/ CAP/Minority shall bring the original certificates.
a) PH – Candidates shall submit certificate issued by the District Medical Board.
b) CAP – Candidates shall submit Certificates from the Zilla Sainik Welfare Board (viz) Discharge book & Identity card etc for Verification. Children of Ex-Service and InService persons who are domicile of Andhra Pradesh will alone be considered for allotment of seats under CAP Category.
c) NCC & Sports – Produce original certificates issued by competent authorities. The candidate should have represented from the state of AP.
d) Minorities – The Muslim and Christian Minority Candidates should bring TC of the SSC containing the Religion (Muslim/Christian/Other linguistic) or in the absence of TC, a Certificate issued by the Head of the Institution in which the student studied/appeared for SSC or its equivalent Examination.
Fee to be Paid:
- The Candidates of SC/ST category have to pay Rs. 600/-each
- While OC/BC/Minority candidates have to pay Rs.1200/-each towards Processing Fee.
University Colleges (Tuition Fee): Rs. 10,000/-
University (Self Financed) & Private Colleges (Tuition Fee): Tuition fee varies from college to college as per the Annexure kept in the website.
In addition, every candidate has to pay tuition fee as prescribed by the Govt. The SC/ST candidates are eligible for reimbursement of Tuition fee if parental income from all sources is upto rupees two lakhs per annum and all other category candidates whose parental income from all sources is upto rupees one lakh per annum are eligible for reimbursement of Tuition Fee and also as per the guidelines issued by Government of Andhra Pradesh from time to time.
Note 1: The Candidate passed from boards of examination other than SBTET shall submit equivalence certificate from SBTET.
Note 2: The Candidate who has secured 45% (For OC) and 40% (SC/ST/BC) aggregate marks in Diploma or B.Sc Degree Examination is only eligible for admission.
Note 3: B.Sc. (Maths) Candidates will be considered for allotment of seats after exhausting all the Eligible Diploma candidates in the merit list in terms of G.O.Ms.No.49, Higher Education, EC-II Dept, Dated: 04.06.2011.
SCHEDULE FOR CERTIFICATE VERIFICATION FOR ALL BRANCHES INCLUDING PHARMACY AND B.SC. (MATHS) CANDIDATES
(REPORTING TIME 9.00 A.M. Every Day)
|INTEGRATED RANKS CALLED:||FROM||TO||FROM||TO||FROM||TO|
LAST Means: Including Not Qualified/Not Appeared in A.P-ECET-2018 minority candidates who have already applied to Convener based on Diploma or equivalent Examination marks.
Note: 1. Candidates are informed that where there is more than one Help Line Centre in one place the ranks are distributed Help Line Centre wise. See the Annexure-I for distribution of ranks (integrated)to attend for Certificate Verification.
2. PH (Physically Handicapped), CAP (Children of Armed Personnel), Sports & Games, NCC (National Cadet Cops) should attend Certificate Verification only at Govt. Polytechnic Near Benz Circle, Vijayawada as per the dates given in the Schedule.
SCHEDULE FOR CENTRALISED CERTIFICATE VERIFICATION ( FOR ALL BRANCHES INCLUDING PHARMACY AND BSC MATHS) FOR PH, CAP, NCC, SPORTS & GAMES AND ANGLO-INDIAN CATEGORIES AT GOVT POLYTECHNIC, BENZ CIRCLE,VIJAYAWADA ONLY.
REPORTING TIME 9.00 A.M. EVERY DAY.
|SPORTS & GAMES|
Note: No seat is allotted for Ceramic Technology branch under Special reservation Category (i.e. NCC/SPORTS/CAP/PH). Such branch Candidates can attend for Special reservation Category to be considered under other eligible branches.
SCHEDULE FOR EXERCISING OPTIONS
- Diploma Holders of All Branches including Pharmacy and B.Sc Maths Candidates can exercise their options from any Internet cafe or Help Line Centre or from their Residence on any day between 09.07.2018 to 12.07.2018 immediately after Certificates Verification. The detailed Procedure of Exercising Options will be placed on the Website: https://apecet.nic.in.
- All Help line centres will work from 09.00 A.M. to 05.00 P.M on each day.
- Options will be frozen on 12.07.2018 at 06.00PM and allotments will be placed in the Website: https://apecet.nic.in on 14.07.2018 after 6.00 PM. For all other details refer the Website: https://apecet.nic.in.
Stages Of Web Counselling:
1. Issue of Notification:
The State Council of Higher Education will issue a notification during June-July in news papers indicating the dates and ranks of the candidates to be attended for Registration, Verification of Certificates and Schedule for Exercising options and also notify the list of Help-line Centres. Candidates who fail to report for Certificates verification will not be considered for allotment of seats in any of the colleges.
2. Certificate Verification:
Candidates should produce the above mention certificates.
3. Exercising Options::
After Certificate Verification in Help-line Centres, a Blank Option Form, List of colleges, courses and their Codes will be given to all the Candidates. Based on the codes, Candidates have to write College and Course code for which they intend to join and it is advised to prepare such lists in consultation with their parents and friends. From out of that list Candidate has to prioritize and write Priority Number in the Blank Option Form which is essential to enter the options on the web. Candidates can exercise any number of options and can take print out if they desire. Help-Line Centres shall furnish the detailed procedure of Exercising Options.
4. Modification of Options and Freezing:
Candidate can change his/her options any number of times during the allotted time. After allotted time for option entry, If the Candidate is not satisfied with the Options exercised, he/she can modify the options on the dates notified by the authority and this is final opportunity for exercising options.
5. Final Allotments of Seats:
Final Allotments will be placed on the Web. Candidates, with downloaded allotment order, have to report through Self-reporting system and report at the allotted college also. These two stages are mandatory and mere reporting through self-reporting or reporting at the college is alone not sufficient to retain a seat. If Candidate fails to report through self-reporting and reporting at the allotted college by the dates stipulated, the allotment stands cancelled and candidate will have no claim for further allotment of seats.