AP ECET Counselling Dates 2020 Rank Wise, Certificate verification, Online Apply Procedure, Colleges wise web option entry instructions available at apecet.nic.in. For more details candidates can check ap ecet 2020 web counselling notification.
AP ECET Counselling Dates 2020 Rank Wise, Certificate Verification, Web Options Entry @ apecet.nic.in
The Qualified candidates of AP ECET 2020 (Diploma holders of all branches of engineering and Pharmacy & B.Sc. Maths) are informed that admission into University and Private Engineering Colleges and Pharmacy Colleges will be conducted based on Web Counseling. The detailed procedure of Web counseling and other instructions can be had from the Help Line centres on the day of Certificate Verification. Accordingly the qualified candidates of A.P-ECET-2020 are informed to attend for certificate verification in any one of the 18 Help Line Centers indicated in Annexure I and as per the schedule given under, with all original certificates.
AP ECET 2020 Counselling Schedule:
|S. No.||Events||Important Dates|
|1.||Document/ certificate Verification|
|2.||Web Option Entry (For College Selection)|
|3.||Change in Options|
|4.||ECET Seat Allotment (Phase 1)|
|5.||Classes Starts from|
AP ECET Counselling required certificates – Certificates to be Produced by all Candidates
All original Certificates and two sets of Xerox copies
3) Memorandum of Marks (Diploma/Degree).
4) Provisional Diploma Certificate/Degree Certificate.
5) Proof of Date of Birth (SSC or its Equivalent Memo).
6) Study Certificate from VII to Diploma/9th to Degree B. Sc. Maths candidates
7) Residence certificate for preceding 7 years of the Qualifying examination i.e. Diploma/Degree in respect of Non-Local Candidates.
8) Andhra Pradesh Residence Certificate of father/mother for a period of 10 years excluding the period of employment outside Andhra Pradesh from Tahsildar in respect of Non-Local Candidates.
9) Aadhar Card (will be returned after verification).
10) Integrated Community Certificate, in case of BC/ST/SC issued by the competent authority.
11) Income certificate of parents from all sources issued on or after 01.01.2016 or White Ration card (candidate name and either of the parents name have to be reflected in the ration card) those who claim tuition fee reimbursement)
12) Local status certificate if applicable
13) Candidates claiming reservation under NCC/Sports/ PH/ CAP/Minority shall bring the original certificates.
a) PH – Candidates shall submit certificate issued by the District Medical Board.
b) CAP – Candidates shall submit Certificates from the Zilla Sainik Welfare Board (viz) Discharge book & Identity card etc for Verification. Children of Ex-Service and In-Service persons who are domicile of Andhra Pradesh will alone be considered for allotment of seats under CAP Category.
c) NCC & Sports –Produce original certificates issued by competent authorities. Thecandidate should have represented from the state of AP.
d) Minorities – The Muslim and Christian Minority Candidates should bring TC of the SSCcontaining the Religion (Muslim/Christian/Other linguistic) or in the absence of TC, a Certificate issued by the Head of the Institution in which the student studied/appeared for SSC or its equivalent Examination.
PAYMENT OF PROCESSING FEE:
All the candidates from 1 to Last Rank can pay the Processing fee online using URL https://apecet.nic.in
1. Processing fee can be paid online by the candidate using credit card or debit card or through net banking.
2. Visit https://apecet.nic.in and click on processing fee payment online.
3. Enter APECET Hall Ticket number and rank and click on pay fee online.
4. The candidate will be directed to payment gateway.
5. Select any one mode of payment i.e credit card or debit card or net banking and enter credentials.
6. Once the payment is success click on print button and take a print out.
Candidates claiming reservation under NCC/Sports/ PH/ CAP/Minority/Anglo Indian shall bring the original certificates and attend for certificate verification at GOVERNMENT POLYTECHNIC, NEAR BENZ CIRCLE, VIJAYAWADA help line center as per the schedule given under.
Note 1: Candidatespassed from boards of examination other than SBTET shall submit equivalence certificate from SBTET.
Note 2: Candidates who have secured 45% (For OC) and 40% (SC/ST/BC) aggregate marks in Diploma or B.Sc Degree Examination are only eligible for admission.
Note 3: B.Sc. (Maths) Candidates will be considered for allotment of seats after exhausting all the Eligible Diploma candidates in the merit list in terms of G.O.Ms.No.49, Higher Education, EC-II Dept, Dated: 04.06.2011.
SCHEDULE FOR CERTIFICATE VERIFICATIONFOR ALL BRANCHES INCLUDING PHARMACY AND B.SC. (MATHS) CANDIDATES
(REPORTING TIME 9.00 A.M. Everyday)
|INTEGRATED RANKS CALLED:||FROM||TO||FROM||TO||FROM||TO|
SCHEDULE FOR CENTRALISED CERTIFICATE VERIFICATION ( FOR ALL BRANCHES INCLUDING PHARMACY AND BSC MATHS) FOR PH, CAP, NCC, SPORTS & GAMESCATEGORIES AT GOVERNMENT POLYTECHNIC, VIJAYAWADAONLY.REPORTING TIME 9.00 A.M. EVERY DAY.
REPORTING TIME 9.00 A.M. EVERY DAY.
|PH||1 TO LAST RANK|
|CAP||1 TO LAST RANK|
|NCC||1 TO 12000|
|NCC||12001 TO 24000|
|SPORTS&GAMES||1 TO 15000|
|NCC||24001 TO LAST RANK|
|SPORTS&GAMES||15001 TO LAST RANK|
SCHEDULE FOR EXERCISING OPTIONS
Diploma Holders of All Branches including Pharmacy and B.Sc Maths Candidates can exercise their options from any Internet café or Help Line Centre or from their Residence on any day between –.Options will be frozen on — at 06.00 PM and allotments will be placed in the Website:https://apecet.nic.in on — after 6.00 PM. For all other details refer the Website: https://apecet.nic.in.
List of Help Line Centers:–
- Government Polytechnic, Srikakulam
- MRAGR Government Polytechnic, Vizianagram
- Government Polytechnic,Kancharapalem, Visakhapatnam
- Andhra Polytechnic, Kakinada
- M.V.M Polytechnic,Tanuku,West Godavari dist
- Government Polytechnic,Near Benz Circle, Vijayawada
- Andhra Loyola Degree college,Near Benz Circle Vijayaw
- MBTS Government Polytechnic, Nallapadu, Guntur.
- A Government Polytechnic ,Ongole
- Government Polytechnic, Venkateswarapuram, Nellore
- V Government Polytechnic,Tirupathi
- Government Polytechnic for women, Kadapa
- Government Polytechnic, Ananthapur
- Sri G.Pulla Reddy Government Polytechnic, Kurnool
For any Help such as change of Mobile number or any corrections, candidates are instructed to approach nearest Help Line center with valid proof.
Stages Of Web Counselling:
1. Issue of Notification:
The State Council of Higher Education will issue a notification during June-July in news papers indicating the dates and ranks of the candidates to be attended for Registration, Verification of Certificates and Schedule for Exercising options and also notify the list of Help-line Centres. Candidates who fail to report for Certificates verification will not be considered for allotment of seats in any of the colleges.
2. Certificate Verification:
Candidates should produce the above mention certificates.
3. Exercising Options::
After Certificate Verification in Help-line Centres, a Blank Option Form, List of colleges, courses and their Codes will be given to all the Candidates. Based on the codes, Candidates have to write College and Course code for which they intend to join and it is advised to prepare such lists in consultation with their parents and friends. From out of that list Candidate has to prioritize and write Priority Number in the Blank Option Form which is essential to enter the options on the web. Candidates can exercise any number of options and can take print out if they desire. Help-Line Centres shall furnish the detailed procedure of Exercising Options.
4. Modification of Options and Freezing:
Candidate can change his/her options any number of times during the allotted time. After allotted time for option entry, If the Candidate is not satisfied with the Options exercised, he/she can modify the options on the dates notified by the authority and this is final opportunity for exercising options.
5. Final Allotments of Seats:
Final Allotments will be placed on the Web. Candidates, with downloaded allotment order, have to report through Self-reporting system and report at the allotted college also. These two stages are mandatory and mere reporting through self-reporting or reporting at the college is alone not sufficient to retain a seat. If Candidate fails to report through self-reporting and reporting at the allotted college by the dates stipulated, the allotment stands cancelled and candidate will have no claim for further allotment of seats.