AP ECET Counselling Dates 2020 Rank Wise, Certificate verification, Online Apply Procedure, Colleges wise web option entry instructions available at apecet.nic.in. For more details candidates can check ap ecet 2020 web counselling notification.
With a view to accelerate the admission process and streamline the academic activity, online verification of data with help of various Government Departments has been taken up for this year also. Important parameters necessary for deciding merit and for allotment of seats have been verified through web services from the input data provided by the candidates while applying for APECET-2020 test.
AP ECET Counselling Dates 2020 Rank Wise, Certificate Verification, Web Options Entry @ apecet.nic.in
Qualified and eligible candidates of APECET-2020 (Diploma holders of all branches of Engineering and Pharmacy & B.Sc. Maths) are informed to participate in web counselling for the seats available in Engineering and Pharmacy colleges in the State of Andhra Pradesh(both University and Private) by payment of processing fee as given below.
AP ECET 2020 Counselling Schedule:
|S. No.||Events||Important Dates|
|1.||Document/ Certificate Verification||04-11-2020 to 08-11-2020|
|2.||Web Option Entry (For College Selection)||04-11-2020 to 08-11-2020|
|3.||Options will be frozen||08.11.2020 at 06.00 PM|
|4.||ECET Seat Allotment (Phase 1)||10.11.2020 after 6.00 PM|
- AP ECET Counselling Detailed Notification 2020
- INSTRUCTIONS OF CANDIDATES
- SPECIAL CATEGORY PRIORITIES
- SCHEDULE FOR CERTIFICATE VERIFICATION FOR SC/ST/BC/OC CANDIDATES
Payment of Processing fee:
All the candidates from 1 to Last Rank can pay the Processing fee online from 04.11.2020 using URL https://apecet.nic.in
Rs.1200/- (for OC/BC) and Rs. 600/- (for SC/ST) through online by credit card/ debit card/ (or) net banking through the “Pay processing fee” link in the web site https://apecet.nic.in Processing fee can be paid online by the candidate using credit card or debit card or through net banking as detailed below.
1. Visit https://apecet.nic.in and click on “Pay processing Fee”.
2. Enter APECET Hall Ticket number and rank and click on pay fee online.
3. The candidate will be directed to payment gateway.
4. Select any one mode of payment i.e credit card or debit card or net banking and enter credentials.
5. Once the payment is success click on print button and take a print out.
Note: During the payment of processing fee sometimes due to network delays payment made by the candidate may not be successful. In such cases candidates need to pay the processing fee once again and amount debited due to the failure transaction will be remitted back into the respective account within 4 working days from the date of payment. If the excess payments are not remitted in 4 working days candidate has to send information like Hall ticket number, Transaction Id, Date of Payment etc to the Email Id : firstname.lastname@example.org and action will be taken immediately for refund. Candidates are requested to note that only one payment will be taken and excess paid will be refunded automatically.
Verification of Certificates:
- On payment of processing fee, Registration number and Login Id Number will be provided through SMS for the Mobile number furnished at the time of filing the application or modified mobile number to all such candidates whose certificate data is already verified through web services. For candidates whose certificate data is incomplete an SMS is sent to attend for verification of certificates at HLC.
- On confirmation of the displayed data, candidate can create password.
- Login id, Hall Ticket number, date of birth and password already created can be used to enter the options from Internet facility available at Home/Internet Café/Helpline Center.
- In respect of candidates whose data is incomplete/ not verified the registration tab will not be opened and a message saying your certificates not verified please contact nearest Help Line Centers for certificate verification such candidates have to visit nearest help line centre and get the certificates verified and proceed for option entry.
- Candidates are informed that the verification of certificates viz SSC memo, diploma/degree marks memo, VII/IX class to Diploma/Degree study certificates, Caste Certificate, Income Certificate/Ration Card, Economically Weaker section(EWS) certificate, Physically Challenged Certificate, Residence Certificate have to be verified by the counseling authorities.
- However, candidates are requested to note that these certificates were already verified through web services from the respective board/agencies based on the information furnished by the candidate while applying for APECET2020 i.e., Common Entrance Test.
- However, in some cases the verification may be incomplete. Hence the candidates are requested to note the following.
After payment of processing fee Click on “Verification Status”
1. Enter Hall ticket Number and click on “Show” button.
2. The candidate details will be displayed and at the bottom of the screen the candidates whose certificates got verified online will get display message “ Candidate is eligible for exercising options“ all such candidates need not go to Help line centers for certificate verification and they have to proceed to option entry as per the schedule given in the notification.
3. The candidates whose certificates are not verified online will get display “candidate is not eligible” then such candidates have to go to Help line centers and get their certificates verified and they have to proceed to option entry as per the schedule given in the notification
4. If the candidate is not agreeing with the data verified, candidate is directed to visit the nearest Helpline Centre with all original certificates for verification.
5. Verified candidates need to check the Eligibility for Fee Reimbursement, if it is displayed as “NO” but you are eligible for Fee Reimbursement then after paying the Processing Fee go to the nearest Helpline Centre with Original Income Certificate/Ration card to get Fee Reimbursement Eligibility.
6. Verify the mobile number displayed in the verification status for correctness as all the counseling information will be sent to this mobile number only. If candidate wants to change his/her mobile number visit nearest Helpline Centre and request to change the mobile number in writing to HLC coordinator.
7. The Candidate is requested to verify all the details displayed and Candidate wishes to change the data like Date of Birth, Gender, Region, Caste, Fee Exemption, Minority, Mobile Number etc approach nearby Help Line Center with Original certificates for verification.
AP ECET Counselling required certificates – Certificates to be Produced by all Candidates
All original Certificates and two sets of Xerox copies
3) Memorandum of Marks (Diploma/Degree).
4) Provisional Diploma Certificate/Degree Certificate.
5) Proof of Date of Birth (SSC or its Equivalent Memo).
6) Study Certificate from VII to Diploma/9th to Degree B. Sc. Maths candidates
7) Residence Certificate of candidate for a period of 7 years preceding to qualifying examination(Diploma/degree or its equivalent examination) in case where the candidate has no institutionalized education.
8) Andhra Pradesh Residence Certificate of father/mother for a period of 10 years excluding the period of employment outside Andhra Pradesh from Tahsildar in respect of Non-Local Candidates.
Employer Certificate : Candidates who are children of parents who are in the employment of this State or Central Government, Public Sector Corporations and other similar Quasi Public Institutions within the State at the time of applying for APECET examination.
9) Integrated Community Certificate, in case of BC/ST/SC issued by the competent authority.
10) Income certificate of parents from all sources issued on or after 01.01.2017 or White Ration card (candidate name and either of the parents name have to be reflected in the ration card) those who claims tuition fee reimbursement.
11) Local status certificate (if applicable) i.e a candidate who migrates to any part of the state of Andhra Pradesh from the state of Telangana from 02-June-2014 to on/before 01-June 2021 shall be regarded as the local candidate in the state of Andhra Pradesh
12) EWS certificate valid for the year 2020-21 from MeeSeva for OC candidates who want to claim reservation under EWS category
13) Candidates claiming reservation under NCC/Sports/ PH/ CAP shall bring the original certificates. a) PH – Candidates shall submit certificate issued by the District Medical Board. b) CAP – Candidates shall submit Certificates from the Zilla Sainik Welfare Board (viz) Discharge book & Identity card etc for Verification. Children of Ex-Service and In-Service persons who are domicile of Andhra Pradesh will alone be considered for allotment of seats under CAP Category. c) NCC & Sports –Produce original certificates issued by competent authorities. The candidates should have represented from the state of AP. d) Minorities – The Muslim and Christian Minority Candidates should bring Transfer Certificate(TC) of the SSC containing the Religion (Muslim/Christian/Other linguistic) or in the absence of TC, a Certificate issued by the Head of the Institution in which the student studied/appeared for SSC or its equivalent Examination.
SCHEDULE FOR CERTIFICATE VERIFICATION FOR ALL BRANCHES INCLUDING PHARMACY AND B.SC. (MATHS) CANDIDATES (WHOSE DATA IS NOT VERIFIED ONLINE) AT HELP LINE CENTERS AS PER THE ANNEXURE (REPORT
(REPORTING TIME 9.00 A.M. Every day)
1) Options will be frozen on 08.11.2020 at 06.00 PM.
2) Allotments will be placed in the Website:https://apecet.nic.in on 10.11.2020 after 6.00 PM. For all other details refer the Website: https://apecet.nic.in
List of Help Line Centres:
- 1. Government Polytechnic, Srikakulam
- 2. MRAGR Government Polytechnic, Vizianagram
- 3. Government Polytechnic,Kancharapalem, Visakhapatnam
- 4. Andhra Polytechnic, Kakinada
- 5. S.M.V.M Polytechnic,Tanuku,West Godavari dist
- 6. Government Polytechnic,Near Benz Circle, Vijayawada
- 7. Andhra Loyola Degree college,Near Benz Circle Vijayawada.
- 8. MBTS Government Polytechnic, Nallapadu, Guntur.
- 9. D.A Government Polytechnic ,Ongole 10. Government Polytechnic, Venkateswarapuram, Nellore
- 11.S.V Government Polytechnic,Tirupathi
- 12. Government Polytechnic for women, Kadapa
- 13. Government Polytechnic, Ananthapur
- 14.Sri G.Pulla Reddy Government Polytechnic, Kurnool
For any Help such as change of Mobile number or any corrections, candidates are instructed to approach nearest Help Line center with valid proof.