AP EdCET 2019 Notification: AP Education Common Entrance Test-2019 Notification was released, Eligible candidates may submit their online application form at sche.ap.gov.in. For more details regarding Exam dates, Syllabus, eligibility, Mock Test visit the official website.
AP EdCET 2019 Notification, Exam Dates, Apply Online @ sche.ap.gov.in
A Common Entrance Test, designated as AP Education Common Entrance Test-2019 (APEd.CET-2019) will be conducted by SRI VENKATESWARA UNIVERSITY, TIRUPATI on behalf of the Andhra Pradesh State Council of Higher Education for admission in to B.Ed (Two years) Regular Course in the Colleges of Education in Andhra Pradesh State for the academic year 2019-2020.
AP Ed.CET 2019 Notification
A.P. Education Common Entrance Test (APEd.CET-2019) for admission into B.Ed. regular course of two years duration for the academic year 2019-20 will be conducted on 06-05-2019 from 11.00 AM to 1.00 PM. Eligible candidates can submit their applications through online mode only, by paying the application registration and processing fee of Rs.600/- (for SC/ST Rs.400/-) through AP Online Payment gateway (Credit Card/Debit card and Net banking).
The detailed information regarding eligibility, syllabus and model Question Paper, MOCK TEST, related instructions and procedure for Online Submission of Applications are available on the websites www.sche.ap.gov.in/edcet.
AP EdCET 2019 Important Dates (Exam Dates)
- Commencement of Online Application form 14-03-2019
- Last date for Submission of Online Application 24-04-2019
- Last date for Submission of Online Application form with Late Fee of Rs.500/- Plus Fee 26-04-2019
- Correction of online application data already submitted by the candidate 27.04.2019 TO 28.04.2019
- Downloading of Hall-tickets from the website http://www.sche.ap.gov.in/edcet 29.04.2019
- Date of the Examination 06-05-2019 (Monday 11.00 AM to 01.00 PM)
- Declaration of Results 15.05.2019
AP Ed.CET 2019 Online Application @ sche.ap.gov.in
Eligible candidates may submit their applications through online mode only, by paying the application registration and processing fee of Rs.400/- for SC/ST, Rs 600/- for other through AP Online Payment gateway (Credit Card/Debit card and Net banking).