AP Epass Renewal Application 2016-17 Registration Procedure : Andhra Pradesh Postmatric Scholarships For Renewal Registration 2016-17 opened. The eligible students to get e-pass Scholarship can apply online through, www.apepass.cgg.gov.in.
AP Epass Renewal 2016-17 Application Registration Procedure
AP Epass 2016-17 Renewal Procedure : AP Postmatric Scholarships (Epass) For Renewal Registration date released, it is For 2016-2017 Academic Year. Andhra Pradesh Govt. is providing financial assistance to students who belong to economically backward section. The reservation candidates belongs to SC/ST/BC categories with lower income levels are eligible to claim e-pass scholarship. The students who are pursuing their undergraduate courses in state of Andhra Pradesh are eligible to get the scholarship from AP Govt. The eligible students to get e-pass Scholarship can apply online through, www.telanganaepass.cgg.gov.in. AP Government has announced scholarship notification for students for the year 2016-2017. The candidates who are eligible to claim scholarship have been already applied through online within the specified dates announced by the AP Govt. Now students can get updated with their e-pass scholarship status 2016 on the Official Website of AP Govt. www.apepass.cgg.gov.in.
Like Our Official Epass Facebook Page For Latest Updates – Click Here
Registrations will be Closed on 15-08-2016
AP Epass Renewal Application 2016-17 Procedure :
For Applying The Epass Scholarship Renewal Registration, we need some documents for further verifications, its for all the castes those who are poor. So many Students are not aware of Epass Scholarship Renewal Registration. It is very careful while applying because without having careful you application must not approve. So for the students sake we are showing step by step process.
If you are From Andhra Pradesh then Open : https://apepass.cgg.gov.in and Click on “Student Services Icon”
Click on ” 2016-17” Link.
Step 3 :
Prerequisites for Existing Application Process for the Academic Year 2016-17
1) a) All the Students Registering on the epass website must have a Aadhar card of Self
b)If you do not have Aadhar Card, go to the nearest Aadhar Enrollment centre for Enrollment .
c) If you have enrolled for Aadhar and have Enrollment Number(EID). with you, then verify your Aadhar status.Click Here to verify status of Aadhaar)
2) Incase of change of Bank account, open your Zero balance account in any of the nationalized banks (Click here for the list of nationalised banks). Bank account not required For EBC students.
3)Student should have a Mobile Number for receiving One Time Password for registration (Mobile number may belong to the student or any one of his/her family members).
- Bank Pass Book first page with Bank Account number and IFS Code incase of change.(Not Required For EBC Students)
- Passed/Promoted Marks Memo of Previous year.
- Original Income Affidavit (signed by the Student & the Parent) Download format for affidavit.
Note: If Any Problem in getting Password to Your Mobile, Go to nearest Meeseva/eSeva/APonline Centers For Registering With out Password.
After Click On Apply Now Button, You Have to Log in with the Details :
- Previous year Application ID
- SSC Pass Type (AP Regular, AP Supplementary, Other Board, CBSE, ICSE, AP OSS, Oriental SSC, Direct Degree)
- SSC HallTicket No
- SSC Pass Year
Step : 5
After Click on the NEXT Button, you will get your ” Previous Year EPASS Details“. Then You Change any Information like Mobile No, College Details, Scholarship Type, Permanent Address, Email ID..etc.
- Upload Previous year Passed / Promoted Scanned Memo (Max Size:100KB)
- Upload Scanned Income Affidavit (signed by Student & Parent) (Max Size:100KB)
Finally Click On the “CONFIRM DETAILS” Button.
Last Date For AP Epass Scholarship Renewal Registration is :
Contact Details: For Technical Issues-040-23120411,23120412 & General Issues-040-23399863 (Calls will be answered between 10:30 A.M. to 5 P.M. on Working Days)