AP Grama Sachivalayam Jobs recruitment notification 2019 for 1.60 lakh vacancies has been released. All the candidates interested in grama sachivalayam posts can apply online soon. As per the notification, each village will have one secretariat and per each secretariat 10 posts will be allotted. Recently, Andhra Pradesh Chief Minister YS Jagan Mohan Reddy announced 1.60 lakh posts for village supervisors for the empowerment of villages. As per the announcement, the AP Grama sachivalayam posts will be in progress soon.
AP Grama Sachivalayam Jobs Notification 2019 – Apply Online For 1.6 Lakh Posts
Andhra Pradesh State Government is all set for the recruitment process of AP Grama Sachivalayam posts. Soon, the official notification for AP Grama sachivalayam jobs will be available on Andhra Pradesh State official website, aponline.gov.in. Interested candidates can keep visiting the AP Online portal for more information. AP Grama Sachivalayam Posts recruitment process will be completed in the coming 2 months, as per the information from the sources. Soon, the AP Government is going to appoint a special panel to recruit the eligible candidates for AP Grama Sachivalayam jobs. From 2nd October, the grama sachivalayam services will be available for the people.
AP Grama Sachivalayam Notification 2019 For 1.6 Lakh Posts
- AP Grama Sachivalayam will be arranged for 13,065 Grama Panchayats of the state.
- In the state of Andhra Pradesh, each Grama Panchayat is having 2500 to 35oo people while in Nellore state, there are 77 thousand people with the highest count in one grama panchayat and 44 thousand with the lowest in another grama panchayat region were registered.
- In Tribal areas, the people count under Grama Panchayats is low. The Government is planning to make a cluster by combining 2 or 3 Grama Panchayats in such areas.
Also Check: AP Grama Volunteer Notification 2019 – Apply Online For 4 Lakh Jobs
AP Grama Sachivalayam Notification 2019 – Important Dates
|Event||Expected Dates [Tentative]|
|Notification Release Date||June 2019|
|Online Application starting date||June 2019|
|Last date of submitting the online application form||July/August 2019|
|Mode of Application||Online|
|Exam Date||Aug/Sep 2019|
|Results Date||Aug/Sep 2019|
|Recruitment Date||Before 2nd October 2019|
To increase the transparency and answerability to the citizens residing in villages, the AP Government is forming the Grama Sachivalayam for every village. The villagers can apply for various services by visiting the Grama Sachivalayam office and the services will be available to the applicants promptly within 72 hours. If any delay occurs in the services or if the problem hasn’t get solved, the respective officers have to mention the accurate reason for the inconvenience.
Services Offered by AP Grama Sachivalayam
- AP Grama Sachivalayam will be specially intended for village empowerment, and the daily activities resolving purpose.
- The AP Grama Sachivalayam will monitor various works such as Panchayatraj, drinking water, primary education, hospitals, agriculture, women and children welfare, and various other services related to the villages.
- Each grama sachivalayam will have 10 employees, who will be served daily for various government-related works of that grama panchayat.
Soon, the AP Grama Sachivalayam recruitment process will be starting. The sachivalayam posts, eligibility criteria, the application process, and other details soon on the AP Government official website.
AP Grama Sachivalayam Recruitment 2019 – Important Details
|Name of Recruitment||AP Village Secretariat Recruitment 2019|
|Conducted by||Government of Andhra Pradesh|
|Notification||To be released|
|Post name||Village Secretariat|
|Job location||Within Andhra Pradesh|
|Mode of Application||Online|
|Application submission dates||To be notified|
|Dates for payment of fees||To be notified|
|Admit card||To be notified|
|Exam date||To be notified|
|Result||To be notified|
|AP Village Secretariat Recruitment 2019 deadline||Oct 02, 2019|
|Apply online||To be notified|
AP Grama Sachivalayam Eligibility Criteria
Candidates applying for AP Village Secretariat posts must have the minimum educational qualification of Intermediate/Plus 2 from any recognized board.
Applicant’s age limit must be between 18 to 39 years as on 1st October. For reservation details, candidates can check the AP Village Secretariat Recruitment Notification 2019.
Selection information will also be revealed in the notification. Candidates who are waiting to apply for AP Village Secretariat posts will have to check the notification.
AP Grama Sachivalayam Pay Scale
Selected persons will get a pay scale of Rs 5000/- to Rs 15,000/- Per month.
AP Village Secretariat Posts Online Application Procedure
- Interested candidates can visit the official portal of AP State government and check for the notification initially.
- After the notification is available, go through the complete details from the notification.
- Candidates must log in with the AP Government official website and click on apply online.
- Fill all the required details in the application form.
- Attach all the required documents to the application form.
- Pay the requisite application fee.
- Finally, check all the details from the application form and click on the submit button.
- Take a printout of the application form for further necessaries.
Click this link to apply AP Grama Sachivalayam posts 2019 – Official Link will be Update Soon