AP ICET 2017 Final Phase Counselling Dates Rank Wise, Certificate verification, Online Apply Procedure, Colleges web option entry instructions available at apicet.nic.in. Candidates can check ap icet 2017 web counselling schedule below.
AP ICET 2017 Final Phase Counselling Dates Rank Wise, Certificate Verification @ apicet.nic.in
Eligible Candidates of A.P-ICET-2017 are informed to exercise the options using their old password and Login ID No. for the leftover seats now available and consequential vacancies that may arise in the process of allotment if any, from Help Line Centre or Internet facility (Cafe/Home) as per the schedule given below. The candidates who have not attended certificate verification during first Phase should get their certificates verified on 06-08-2017 or 07.08.2017 from anyone of the Help line center and exercise options till 6.00 PM of 07-08- 2017 as per the ranks mentioned below.
All Help Line Centres will work from 09.00 AM to 06.00 PM. List of Help Line Centres are placed in the website: https://apicet.nic.in.
Who can exercise options?
- Candidates who have secured seats but not interested to join.
- Who have not secured seat so far, but got their certificates verified.
- Who have not exercised the options so far, but got their certificates verified.
- Who have secured seats, reported and aspiring for a better option.
- Who have reported/Not reported but cancelled their 1st Phase allotment.
- Who have not attended for Certificate verification earlier should get their certificates verified on 06.08.2017 or 07.08.2017 from any Help Line Center and exercise options.
1. Options given in the 1st Phase will not be considered for allotment and candidates have to exercise option afresh.
2. For Eligibility Criteria, Certificates to be produced and Help Line Centers refer earlier Notification and website: https://apicet.nic.in.
Candidates who are satisfied with their previous allotment need not exercise option once again. They shall note that if they exercise options now and a seat is allotted as per the options, the vacated seat will be allotted to the next meritorious candidate and hence they will have no claim on previous allotment. Allotments will be placed on the website on 09.08.2017 after 6.00 PM. For other details please visit: https://apicet.nic.in. It is advised to exercise options for interested colleges/courses assuming that vacancies would arise in all colleges in the process of sliding.
FEE TO BE PAID: (Before Certificate Verification):
1. Processing Fee: Rs. 1200/- (OC/BC), Rs. 600/-(SC/ST) to be paid by the candidate online using https://apicet.nic.in before attending certificates verification
2. Processing fee can be paid by the candidate using credit card or debit card or through net banking from 09.07.2017.
3. Visit https://apicet.nic.in and click on processing fee payment online.
4. Enter APICET Hall Ticket number and rank and click on pay fee online.
5. The candidate will be directed to payment gateway.
6. Select any one mode of payment i.e credit card or debit card or net banking and enter credentials.
7. Once the payment is success click on print button and take a print out and produce at the time of verification of certificates.
8. Candidate shall note that he/she shall have paid the processing fee when candidate attends for certificate verification as per the schedule and ranks mentioned against each date. i.e the processing fee should be paid online by the candidate before he/she attends certificate verification.
Fee particulars and seats available under Convener Quota College wise will be available on the website https://apicet.nic.in well before the commencement of Option Entry. Convener Office Address: Convener, APICET-2017, Government Polytechnic, near Benz Circle, VIJAYAWADA-520008. Email Id: [email protected]