AP Intermediate 1st Year Hall Tickets 2019: Andhra Pradesh Board of Intermediate Education (BSEAP) is going to conduct inter 1st year public exams from February 27th to March 16th, 2019 for the students studying under it in thousands of colleges all across the state. All the intermediate pursuing students are getting ready to take up the exams which will be held shortly in the month of February/ March. BSEAP has published the exam time table for ap inter 1st year exams march 2019. In compliance with the exam schedule, the exams will be organised from 27th February for first year intermediate students.
BIEAP has already announced the AP Intermediate Public Examination dates for march 2019 examinations. This year the board examinations are going to be held in February/March months. AP Intermediate first and Second year examinations are scheduled to be held from 27th & 28th February respectively. Students going to appear for the AP Intermediate Examinations 2019 can check the exact dates of examinations from the time table.
AP Inter 1st year Hall Tickets 2019 Download – Manabadi Junior Intermediate first year Hall Ticket
Ap Intermediate Hall Tickets 2019: The exams for inter 1st and 2nd years will be held on alternative dates in morning sessions. The AP intermediate board will organize the exams stream wise for distinguished streams like M.P.C, Bi.P.C, C.E,C. M.E.C. Students will appear for the exams with respect to their streams. As the exams are at the horizon, AP board is all set to release the hall tickets for the exams. The hall tickets will be made available for both inter first and second year students separately. Students need to download them from the official website of AP intermediate board by providing their details like registration number and password. The official website to download hall tickets is bieap.gov.in/jnanabhumi.ap.gov.in.
AP Inter 1st Year Hall Ticket 2019 – Important Details
|Name of the Board||Board of Secondary Education Andhra Pradesh (BIEAP)|
|Official Website||bieap.gov.in / jnanabhumi.ap.gov.in|
|Name of the Examinations||AP 11th Class Exams March 2019|
|Exam Dates||27th February to 16th March 2019|
BIEAP Intermediate I Year Hall Tickets 2019 Download
The AP Intermediate Hall Ticket for 1st year and 2nd year examinations will be accessible to download from 2 weeks before the examination. Students can download AP Intermediate Hall tickets 2019 from the BIEAP Official website, bieap.gov.in/jnanabhumi.ap.gov.in. The hall ticket link will be activated on BIEAP official page on in february 2019. Hence students can keep visiting the portal regularly to check the availability of hall tickets.
After downloading the hall ticket, once check through it for more details such as examination hall, venue, dates and timings of the examinations from it. Also, student’s name, father’s/mother’s name. hall ticket number, date of birth, signature, photograph details will be printed on hall tickets. Students can verify all the details once after downloading the hall ticket. The AP Intermediate Hall Ticket 2019 for 1st Year and 2nd Year will be accessible to download from February 2019 (Tentatively). Students can follow up the BIEAP portal regularly for more details.
Students must carry their hall tickets, and any of the valid identity proof copy while going to the examination. Students will not be allowed to the examination without showing the hall ticket at the examination centre. Hence do not forget to carry. Check once or twice before leaving to the examination hall.
Also Check : AP Inter 1st year Time Table 2019
AP Inter 1st Year Hall Tickets/Admit Card 2019 Download
Manabadi AP Intermediate 1st Yr Hall tickets: Students of inter 1st year need to download their hall tickets to take up the exams without any issues. There won’t be any stream wise hall tickets. Just go to the official web portal of AP board and give your details to download the hall ticket Inter first year, as the name says is the first year in intermediate and students will be appearing for inter board exams for the first time. So, don’t rush and don’t feel nervous. Just prepare your best and give your best in the exams. Make sure to carry your hall tickets to the exam hall as it is mandatory to take the exam.
Manabadi AP Inter 1st Year Hall Tickets 2019 Release Date?
AP Inter 1st Year Hall tickets 2019 – Available Soon
Also Download: AP Intermediate 2nd Year Hall Tickets 2019
Steps to Download BIEAP Intermediate 2nd year Hall tickets 2019 Online
- Students who are appearing in AP Intermediate exams visit the website i.e. jnanabhumi.ap.gov.in.
- You will find the direct link of “Intermediate Hall Ticket Download 2019 for 1st year and 2nd year”
- Click on the link.
- Select how to download By Registration/By College Code.
- Enter required info like Registration number and Date of Birth if you select download by registration or enter College code for download intermediate Admit Card by name.
- Click on Download. Hall Ticket/Admit Card will appear on your device.
- Save and take print of your Admit Card. Keep a copy of AP Intermediate Admit Card 2019 for future reference.
INSTRUCTIONS TO CANDIDATES
1. Candidates should verify the entries printed in the Hall Ticket carefully. Any discrepancy should be brought to the notice of the principal of their college for rectificadion.
2. Candidates should read carefully the instructions printed on the answer book. The Regd. No. Noted in the hall-ticket should tally with the Regd. No. printed on the OMR barcoded sheet supplied. It is the responsibility of the candidate to collect the correct OMR sheet from the invigilator. Pinning of wrong barcoded sheet will lead to wrong declaration of results.
3. Candidates should occupy the seats allotted To them in the examination hall 15 minutes before the commencement of the examination. After that no student will be allowed to enter into the examination hall.
4. Candidates should carry their Hall Ticket to the examination hall for inspection by the Chief Asst. Superintendent / Departmental Officer of the examination centre or any officer authorised for this purpose.
5. Candidates should receive the correct question paper from the invigilator concerned.
6. Candidates should not write their names / Regd. Nos. in any part of the answer book.
7. Questions very short answer type should be answered at one place in the same order given in the question paper.
8. Strict silence should be maintained in the examination hail.
9. Candidates are liable to be booked under malpractices Act, if they indulge in:
- a) Bringing any kind of written / printed material / books into the examination hail.
- b) Noting down the answers on the question papers hall ticket.
- c) Copying from others.
- d) Possession of cell phone and other electronic gadgets.
They are also punishable under AP Public Examinations Act No. 25 of 1997.
10. Candidates writing the examination at a centre other than the allotted one are liable for cancellation of their performance.