AP Inter 2nd Year Hall Tickets 2019 Download: BIEAP has announced Manabadi Inter 2nd Year Hall Tickets/Admit Card March 2019 at jnanabhumi.ap.gov.in. Intermediate 2nd Year examinations are set to be conducted from 28th February to 18th March 2019. This year more than 12 lakh of Intermediate students are going to appear for the academic exams. Students who are presently obtaining the Intermediate/class 12th in Government/private/aided colleges in AP state can get ready for the exams. Before going to attend the exams, all the students must download AP Intermediate 2nd Yr hall ticket 2019 without fail.
Andhra Pradesh Board of Intermediate Education (BIEAP) has already announced the AP Intermediate Public Examination dates for march 2019 examinations. This year the board examinations are going to be held in February/March months. AP Intermediate first and Second year examinations are scheduled to be held from 27th & 28th February respectively. Students going to appear for the AP Intermediate Examinations 2019 can check the exact dates of examinations from the time table.
AP Inter 2nd Year Hall Tickets 2019 Download – Manabadi AP Second year Intermediate Hall Ticket @ jnanabhumi.ap.gov.in
Andhra Pradesh Board of Intermediate Education (BIEAP) is the state level education board that monitors the secondary education in the state. The board organizes the examinations in February/March months and announces the result in the month of May (approximately). The board organizes the examinations in many examination centers across the state. The academic exams will be conducted for all BIEAP affiliated colleges in Andhra Pradesh. Students who are undergoing education under BIEAP can get ready for the Intermediate exams which are going to be conducted in February – March months.
Also Check : TS Inter 2nd year Hall Tickets 2019
BIEAP Intermediate Second year hall Tickets 2019 Download Name wise with photo
The Hall tickets for 1st year and 2nd year examinations will be available to download on BIEAP official website, jnanabhumi.ap.gov.in. Students can download, print, and preserve the hall tickets safe to carry to the examination. Hall ticket/admit card is the most important document needed to attend the examination. Students have to carry it regularly for the exams to avoid the trouble. If any of the students do not show the admit card, they will not be allowed to the examination. Hence all the students are instructed to carry the hall tickets without fail while going to the examination.
AP Inter 2nd Year Hall Tickets 2019 – Important Details
|Name of the Board||Board of Secondary Education Andhra Pradesh (BIEAP)|
|Official Website||bieap.gov.in / jnanabhumi.ap.gov.in|
|Name of the Examinations||AP 12th Class Exams March 2019|
|Exam Dates||28th February to 18th March 2019|
|Status||Available Now – released|
Also Check : Ap Inter 2nd year Time Table 2019
AP Inter 2nd Year Hall ticket/Admit Card 2019 Download
Students presently pursuing the class 12th/ Intermediate 2nd year in the state of AP will be having the examinations in Feb-Mar months. BIEAP will conduct the 12th class examinations in the month of March as per scheduled dates. The examination will be conducted for science, arts, and maths students. To attend the examinations, students must have to download BIEAP Inter 2nd year exam hall tickets 2019. The hall ticket released on feb 23rd. Hence the students can get ready to download the admit card when it is accessible to download on the BIEAP official website, bieap.gov.in/jnanabhumi.ap.gov.in.
The hall ticket will contain various aspects such as,
- Name of the candidate.
- Hall ticket number
- Stream [science/Maths/arts]
- Register number
- Father’s name
- Candidate signature, photograph
- Date of birth of the candidate.
- Examination center
- Date and time of the examination.
- And other details.
Candidates can check all the details once after downloading the admit card. Candidates can complain the authorities for any corrections in name, date of birth or any other columns. The board will rectify the field and re-issue the hall tickets.
Manabadi AP Senior Inter Hall Tickets 2019 Release Date?
AP Inter 2nd Year Hall tickets 2019 – Available Now
Also Download: AP Inter 1st year Hall Tickets 2019 Download
AP Intermediate 1st, 2nd year year hall tickets have been sent to respective college principals also. Students concerned are requested to contact their college principals.
How to Download BIEAP Intermediate 2nd year Hall tickets 2019 Online
1. Students who are appearing in AP Intermediate exams visit the website i.e. jnanabhumi.ap.gov.in.
2. Click on the link “Board Of Intermediate Education Vijayawada, AP ”
3. I.P.E. MARCH-2019 Hall-Tickets Download links will be appeared for First Year and Second Year
4. Enter required info like Registration number/Roll no and Date of Birth.
6. Click on Get hall Ticket Button. Hall Ticket/Admit Card will appear on your device.
7. Save and take print of your Hall Ticket. Keep a copy of AP Intermediate Hall Ticket 2019 for future reference.
INSTRUCTIONS TO CANDIDATES
1. Candidates should verify the entries printed in the Hall Ticket carefully. Any discrepancy should be brought to the notice of the principal of their college for rectificadion.
2. Candidates should read carefully the instructions printed on the answer book. The Regd. No. Noted in the hall-ticket should tally with the Regd. No. printed on the OMR barcoded sheet supplied. It is the responsibility of the candidate to collect the correct OMR sheet from the invigilator. Pinning of wrong barcoded sheet will lead to wrong declaration of results.
3. Candidates should occupy the seats allotted To them in the examination hall 15 minutes before the commencement of the examination. After that no student will be allowed to enter into the examination hall.
4. Candidates should carry their Hall Ticket to the examination hall for inspection by the Chief Asst. Superintendent / Departmental Officer of the examination centre or any officer authorised for this purpose.
5. Candidates should receive the correct question paper from the invigilator concerned.
6. Candidates should not write their names / Regd. Nos. in any part of the answer book.
7. Questions very short answer type should be answered at one place in the same order given in the question paper.
8. Strict silence should be maintained in the examination hail.
9. Candidates are liable to be booked under malpractices Act, if they indulge in:
- a) Bringing any kind of written / printed material / books into the examination hail.
- b) Noting down the answers on the question papers hall ticket.
- c) Copying from others.
- d) Possession of cell phone and other electronic gadgets.
They are also punishable under AP Public Examinations Act No. 25 of 1997.
10. Candidates writing the examination at a centre other than the allotted one are liable for cancellation of their performance.