AP Inter 2nd Year Hall Tickets 2023 Download Name Wise: BIEAP has Released Manabadi AP Inter 2nd Year Hall Tickets/Admit Card in last week of February 2023 at bie.ap.gov.in. Intermediate 2nd Year examinations are set to be conducted from 16th March to 4th April, 2023. This year more than 12 lakh of Intermediate students are going to appear for the academic exams. Students who are presently obtaining the Intermediate/class 12th in Government/private/aided colleges in AP state can get ready for the exams. Before going to attend the exams, all the students must download AP Inter 2nd Year hall ticket 2023 without fail.
Andhra Pradesh Board of Intermediate Education (BIEAP) has already announced the AP Intermediate Public Examination dates for march april 2023 examinations. This year the board examinations are going to be held in march. AP Intermediate first and Second year examinations are scheduled to be held from 16th March to 4th April, 2023 respectively. Students going to appear for the AP Intermediate Examinations 2023 can check the exact dates of examinations from the time table.
AP Inter 2nd Year Hall Tickets 2023 Download – Manabadi AP Second year Intermediate Hall Ticket @ Bie.ap.gov.in
Andhra Pradesh Board of Intermediate Education (BIEAP) is the state level education board that monitors the secondary education in the state. The board organizes the examinations in april months and announces the result in the month of June (approximately). The board organizes the examinations in many examination centers across the state. The academic exams will be conducted for all BIEAP affiliated colleges in Andhra Pradesh. Students who are undergoing education under BIEAP can get ready for the Intermediate exams which are going to be conducted in March months.
BIEAP Intermediate Second year hall Tickets 2023 Download Name wise with photo
The Hall tickets for 1st year and 2nd year examinations will be available to download on BIEAP official website, bie.ap.gov.in. Students can download, print, and preserve the hall tickets safe to carry to the examination. Hall ticket/admit card is the most important document needed to attend the examination. Students have to carry it regularly for the exams to avoid the trouble. If any of the students do not show the admit card, they will not be allowed to the examination. Hence all the students are instructed to carry the hall tickets without fail while going to the examination.
Also Check: TS Inter 1st year Hall Tickets 2023| TS Inter 2nd Year Hall Tickets 2023
AP Inter 2nd Year Hall Tickets 2023 – Important Details
|Name of the Board||Board of Secondary Education Andhra Pradesh (BIEAP)|
|Official Website||bieap.gov.in / jnanabhumi.ap.gov.in|
|Name of the Examinations||AP 12th Class Exams March April 2023|
|Exam Dates||16th March to 4th April, 2023|
|Hall Ticket Release Date Status||Released|
- 1) Candidates are instructed to verify their exam centre well in advance.
- 2) Candidates are instructed to occupy their seats before 8.45. A.M.
- The details of the student and attendance eligibility are confirmed by the Principal. Hence signature of the Principal is not required
Also Check : AP Inter 2nd year Time Table 2023
AP Inter 2nd Year Hall Ticket/Admit Card 2023 Download
Students presently pursuing the class 12th/ Intermediate 2nd year in the state of AP will be having the examinations in Feb-Mar months. BIEAP will conduct the 12th class examinations in the month of May as per scheduled dates. The examination will be conducted for science, arts, and maths students. To attend the examinations, students must have to download BIEAP Inter 2nd year exam hall tickets 2023. The hall ticket will be released in June Last week. Hence the students can get ready to download the admit card when it is accessible to download on the BIEAP official website, bie.ap.gov.in/ jnanabhumi.ap.gov.in.
The hall ticket will contain various aspects such as,
- Name of the candidate.
- Hall ticket number
- Stream [science/Maths/arts]
- Register number
- Father’s name
- Candidate signature, photograph
- Date of birth of the candidate.
- Examination center
- Date and time of the examination.
- And other details.
Candidates can check all the details once after downloading the admit card. Candidates can complain the authorities for any corrections in name, date of birth or any other columns. The board will rectify the field and re-issue the hall tickets.
Manabadi AP Senior Inter Hall Tickets 2023 Download
AP Inter 2nd Year Hall tickets 2023 – Available Now
Also Download: AP Inter 1st year Hall Tickets 2023
Note : 1) IPE March 2023 Roll No is available with the Principal of your college .Please Contact Your Principal
2) You can also download the Hall-Ticket using First Year Hall-Ticket Number or Aadhar No.
How to Download BIEAP Intermediate 2nd year Hall tickets 2023 Online
1. Students who are appearing in AP Intermediate exams visit the website i.e. Bie.ap.gov.in.
2. Click on the link “IPE March-2023 Hall Tickets Download”
3. I.P.E. MARCH-2023 Hall-Tickets Download links will be appeared for First Year and Second Year
4. Enter required info like Registration Number/Roll no and Date of Birth or Name.
6. Click on Download hall Ticket Button. Hall Ticket/Admit Card will appear on your device.
7. Save and take print of your Hall Ticket. Keep a copy of AP Intermediate Hall Ticket 2023 for future reference.
INSTRUCTIONS TO CANDIDATES
1. Candidates should verify the entries printed in the Hall Ticket carefully. Any discrepancy should be brought to the notice of the principal of their college for rectification.
2. Candidates should read carefully the instructions printed on the answer book. The Regd. No. Noted in the hall-ticket should tally with the Regd. No. printed on the OMR barcoded sheet supplied. It is the responsibility of the candidate to collect the correct OMR sheet from the Invigilator. Pinning of wrong barcoded sheet will lead to wrong declaration of results.
3. Candidates should occupy the seats allotted to them in the examination hall 15 minutes before the commencement of the examination.After that no student will be allowed to enter into the examination hall.
4. Candidates should carry their Hall Ticket ready with them for inspection by the Chief/ Asst. Superintendent/ Departmental Officer of the examination center or any officer authorised for this purpose at any time during the examination.
5. Candidates should recieve the correct question paper from the invigilator concerned.
6. Candidates should not write their names / Regd. Nos. in any part of the answer book.
7. Questions of very short answer type should be answered at one place in the same order given in the question paper.
8. Strict silence should be maintained in the examination hall.
9. Candidates are liable to be booked under malpractices Act, if they indulge in;
– a) Bringing any kind of written / printed material / books into the examination hall.
– b) Noting down the answers on the question papers / hall ticket.
– c) Copying from the others.
– d) Possession of cell phone and other electronic gadgets.
– They are also punishable under AP Public Examinations Act No. 25 of 1997.
10. Candidates writing the examination at a center other than the allotted one are liable for cancellation of their performance.
Precautions To Candidates in view of COVID
1. All candidates should carry pocket hand sanitizer (50ml) in transparent bottle.
2. Candidates should cover their nose and mouth with mask.
3. Candidates are allowed to wear gloves only on hands.
4. Candidates should carry their own drinking Water in a transparent water bottle.
5. Candidates should follow Physical distancing norms strictly.
6. Candidates should not exchange or loan articles from other candidates in the examination hall.
7. Candidates should use safe mode of transportation for coming to the examination center and returning back home.
8. Candidates should try to avoid contact with unknown persons.
9. Candidates should not shake hands or hug at any cost while greeting. In case of COVID symptoms or any inconvenience in the Examination hall, candidate is advised to contact the COVID Protocol Officer/ Chief Superintendent/ Departmental Officer/ Invigilator in the examination center for assistance.
Starts from 16th March to 4th April, 2023
Students click on above direct link in our post and enter first year hall ticket number and date of birth to get download of your hall ticket.
Please conduct intermediate exams
2year bipc tm
Please stop the exams😷😷😷😷😷😭😭😭😭😭😭😭
Please sir postphone xames
2nd year hall ticket download
not available sir
Post pone the exams sir please support me
it;s very bad .so change the web -site
so please change
Please postpone exams
Ap 2nd year
No post pone ready to prepare exams
AP Intermediate 2nd Year Hall Tickets 2023
Plz sir postpone exams
Exams will be cancel😎