AP Intermediate Marks Memo Download: Andhra Pradesh State Board of Intermediate Education (BIEAP) is going to award the marks memos for the students of Intermediate after announcing the results every year. Students usually collect the AP Intermediate marks memos from their respective educational board/institute. Every year more than 8.5 lakh students from Andhra Pradesh state appear for the Intermediate examinations for both the 1st and 2nd years. Students will receive the marks list after their examinations every year. And few of the students who have appeared for the supplementary examinations will as well get the marks memo after appearing for the examinations. The BIEAP is now providing the students to download their marks memos online. If in any case, students have lost the marks sheet, they can get the marks memo through online at BIEAP portal, bie.ap.gov.in. Upon visiting the portal, students can download the marks lists by tapping on the marks memo download link.
AP Intermediate Marks Memo Download – Duplicate Marks Memo @ bie.ap.gov.in
AP Board of Intermediate is the authorized board to offer secondary level education in the state. This board offers Intermediate education for students who have just completed their class 10th/SSC. The board organizes the examinations and releases results for the students of Intermediate. Every year a large number of students are appearing the Intermediate exams from this board. Students of the BIEAP board can keep visiting the official website, bieap.gov.in to check the updates regarding the exam schedule, timings, results, and other details from it.
AP Intermediate Marks Memo Download – Important Details
|Name of the Board||Board of Intermediate Education Andhra Pradesh (BIEAP)|
|About||AP Inter Marks Memos Download|
|Name of the Examination||Intermediate|
|Type||Intermediate Marks Memo’s|
|Category||AP Inter Marks Memo|
Details needed to Download AP Inter Marks Memo Online
Students can download the class Intermediate marks list by visiting the BIEAP official portal, bie.ap.gov.in. To download the marks list students have to fill up some details mentioned on the website. They need to provide the information of,
- Aadhar Number
- Hall Ticket Number
- Date of birth
- Year of examination
- Stream of the examination [Regular/Private/OSSC Regular/OSSC Private]
Download AP Inter Marks Memo Web Copy
-> https://bie.ap.gov.in/getQrData.do?rno=180—–58 (Replace With Your Hall Ticket Number)
You are here to View/Share the marks memo to others.
Students who has Passed Second year Intermediate are allowed to View/Share the marks memo.
I) If you are an Existing user, login using your Aadhar Number and Password.
1) For Viewing the Marks memo, click on View Intermediate pass Certificate.
2)For Sharing of your Marks Memo to others, Click on Generate Unique Code on the menu bar and use the button Generate. Now share your Hall-Ticket number and generated unique code to others.
II) If you are not an Existing user, you need to create login : Click Here to Create login
Steps to Create Login:
1. Enter the Aadhar No., OTP will be sent to the mobile number registered in Aadhar.
2. After Validating Aadhar OTP, your are requested to Enter the Mobile Number and Email Id. an OTP will be send to the given mobile number.
3. After validating OTP, You are allowed to Enter Intermediate Hall-Ticket Number and press Get Details button.
4. If the name in Intermediate is same as the Name in Aadhar, You will view Create Login button. By pressing the button, Login will be created with Aadhar number as your login and password will be send to given Mobile Number.
5. If the names don’t match, Request will be sent to Board of Intermediate for validating and confirmation. After confirmation, Login will be created and communicated to your mobile. Use Aadhar number as your login and password will be send to given Mobile Number.
6. If login credentials not received by you with in 3 days check your mobile for any DND blockage. Reset your password by using Forgot Password link in Login.
Procedure to Download AP Intermediate Marks Memo 2019, 2018, 2017
- Initially visit BIEAP official portal, bie.ap.gov.in.
- Search for ‘Marks Memo’ and click on it.
- Applicant needs to fill the details of hall ticket number, date of birth in DD/MM/YYYY format, year of examination, Stream of the examination [Regular/Private/OSSC Regular/OSSC Private] details in the specified columns. [Note: Fill up all the details correctly without any mistakes]
- After giving all the required details, fill up the code, which is specified therein the prescribed empty text box.
- Click on the ‘Submit’ button.
- That’s it!! AP Inter Marks sheet will get downloaded.
- Take a Colour printout for future use.