AP Intermediate 2nd year Practical Hall Ticket 2024 Download: Andhra Pradesh Board of Intermediate Education (BIEAP) Intermediate practical examinations were scheduled to be conducted from February 11th to 20th, 2024 for General courses (including Sundays) and 5th to 20th February 2024 for vocational intermediate courses respectively From 9 Am to 12 Noon and 2PM to 5PM. Students of intermediate studying under Andhra Pradesh Intermediate board are required to download AP Inter practical exam hall tickets. The BIEAP released the admit cards for practical exams on its official website, bie.ap.gov.in. Carrying the admit cards to the practical examinations is mandatory for the students. The hall ticket/admit card contains the information about the practical exam dates along with the timings and venue details printed on it. As the practical exam dates are nearing, all the students are informed to download and keep the admit cards safe to carry to the exams. Students have to carry it regularly for the exams to avoid trouble. If any of the students do not show the admit card, they will not be allowed to the examination. Hence the students can visit the BIEAP official website and download AP Inter 2nd Year Practical Hall Ticket 2024 and can download it by specifying the required login credentials. More guidelines about AP Inter Practical hall ticket, availability details, and downloading process were specified clearly in the following article.
Download : AP Inter 2nd Year Hall Tickets 2024
AP Inter 2nd Year Practical Hall Ticket 2024, Andhra pradesh Intermediate Practical Exam Admit Card
Andhra Pradesh Board of Intermediate Education (BIEAP) is the state-level education board that monitors secondary education in the state. The board organizes the senior inter and junior inter examinations in March months and announces the result in the month of May (approximately). The dates may vary according to the situation. The board organizes the examinations in many examination centers across the state. The academic exams will be conducted for all BIEAP affiliated colleges in Andhra Pradesh. Students who are undergoing education under BIEAP can get ready for the Intermediate exams which are going to be conducted in march.
AP Inter 2nd Year Practical Hall Ticket 2024, Exam City Center college Code – Important Details
|Name Of the board
|Board of Intermediate Education, Andhra Pradesh (BIEAP)
|February 11th to 20th, 2024
Morning Session : 9 Am to 12 PM
Afternoon Session : 2 PM to 5 PM
|2nd March to 20th March, 2024
|Practical Exams Hall Ticket
|Theory Exams Hall Ticket
Download AP Senior Inter Practical Hall Tickets 2024 @ bieap.apcfss.in
As all the students aware, the hall ticket is the prior document needed to attend the exams, one must download and keep the hall tickets safe to carry to the exams. BIEAP has scheduled the practical exams for Science, and other groups’ students from February 11th to 20th 2024 . As the practical exam dates nearing, all the students must have to download the admit cards as soon as possible. The hall tickets are readily accessible to download at the BIEAP Official website, bie.ap.gov.in. Students can visit the BIEAP portal and can download the admit cards from it. The hall ticket/admit card contains many details on it.
- Name of the candidate.
- Hall ticket number
- Stream [science/maths/arts]
- Register number
- Father’s name
- Candidate signature, photograph
- Date of birth of the candidate.
- Examination center
- Date and time of the examination.
- And other details.
AP Inter Hall Ticket 2024 for 1st, 2nd year exams Download
Download AP Inter 2nd Year Practical Exam Hall Tickets 2024 – Available Soon
Download AP Inter Hall Tickets 2024 | Link 2 – Available here
Note : 1) IPE March 2024 Roll No is available with the Principal of your college. Please Contact Your Principal
2) You can also download the Hall-Ticket using First Year Hall-Ticket Number or Aadhar No.
Process to Download AP Inter 2nd Year Practical Hall Ticket 2024
1. Students who are appearing in AP intermediate practical exams have to visit AP Intermediate board official website i.e. bie.ap.gov.in.
2. You will find the direct link of “Intermediate Hall Ticket Download 2024”
3. Click on the link.
4. Enter required info this is, IPE MARCH 2024 Roll No./ First Year Hall-Ticket No /Aadhar No.
5. Click on Download Hall Ticket Button. Hall Ticket will appear on your device.
6. Save and take print of your Admit Card. Keep a copy of AP Intermediate Practical Admit Card 2024 for future reference.
INSTRUCTIONS TO CANDIDATES
1. Candidates should verify the entries printed in the Hall Ticket carefully. Any discrepancy should be brought to the notice of the principal of their college for rectification.
2. Candidates should appear for the Practical examination only in the batch allotted to them. Change of batch will not be permitted under any circumstances.
3. Candidates should carry their Hall Ticket with them, failing which they will not be permitted to take the examination.
4. Candidates reporting 15 minutes after the commencement of examination will not be permitted.
5. The candidates are instructed to bring their own instruments like dissection box,sketch pens,instrument box, etc.,required for practical examination. Under no circumstances they will be permitted to borrow them from others.
6. Candidates are prohibited from bringing observation books, Practical manuals or any printed/ written material into the laboratory. However, they are permitted to carry practical records, herbarium sheets and field note books for submission to the Practical Examiner.
7. Strict silence should be maintained in the laboratory.
Release Soon in Last week of January/ 1st week of February
February 11th to 20th, 2024
Everything will be Printed on your Hall ticket.
Students can Collect AP Intermediate practical exam hall tickets from your respective colleges and also can download from above links later. better to collect from your college early.
Practical exams conducts in two sessions.
Forenoon : 9AM to 12PM
Afternoon: 2PM to 5PM