AP Janmabhoomi Summer Internship with Government of Andhra Pradesh – Last Date to Apply May 6, 2018. The Government of A.P is extremely delighted to announce an enriching internship opportunity for students with our flagship program- A.P Janmabhoomi, which is aimed at digitizing 5000 government schools in the Sunrise state by 2018.Taking Hon’ble Chief Minister Sri. N.Chandrababu Naidu’s vision forward, this program also involves NRIs giving them an opportunity to contribute to the educational infrastructure of their state through financial assistance. Alongside, Sri Jayaram Komati, Andhra Pradesh’s Special Representative for North America extends his support by collaborating with NRIs for this noble cause.
We would like to invite applications from Undergraduate/Post Graduate students for the position of Project Outreach Intern and request you to join hands with us in making this noble initiative reach newer heights.
We are proud to announce that in the past two years, we have successfully worked with more than 300 interns from various colleges across A.P who have helped more than 1000 teachers in digital literacy initiative. This summer, we aim to recreate the success stories through active participation from the students for this unique initiative aimed at promoting the cause of AP Janmabhoomi to the NRIs.
This internship would be an immense learning experience in enhancing their communication and problem solving skills as well as give them a hands-on exposure to working with various stakeholders to get the job done. The experience certificate from the Govt. of A.P would also give them an edge in applying for jobs.
AP Janmabhoomi Summer Internship – Apply Online before May 6, 2018
About the Internship:
Selected intern’s day-to-day responsibilities include:
1. Work with Mandal-level officers, Gram Panchayats and higher officials of an assigned area to identify potential NRIs who can contribute to the digital classroom initiative.
2. Connect with NRIs and promote the cause of AP Janmabhoomi among them.
3. Collaborate with school authorities and facilitate the digitization of schools through NRI funding.
4. Keep the Project Manager updated on the progress of given tasks daily
Eligibility: Undergraduate / Post Graduate students
1. A strong passion to serve the community
2. Good communication skills- comfortable with English and Telugu
3. Knowledge on MS Word, MS Excel and MS PowerPoint.
4. Should be proactive and punctual.
Duration: 5 weeks (Mid May – June)
Stipend: Unpaid (Travel expenses subject to norms will be covered)
1. A chance to hone their management and problem solving skills
2. Great opportunity for networking as the intern would be expected to work closely with various high level officials.
3. Mentored by management graduates from Top Management colleges of India
4. Certificate from the Govt. of A.P which would look great on the resume.
5. An immense learning experience on various aspects of marketing, communication and education sector.
Interested students would have to go through a two-phase screening process.
Stage 1: Application Shortlisting
1. The candidates are requested to fill their details and following questions in the Google form latest by 06/05/2018.
Stage 2: Telephonic/Skype Interview:
The candidates whose have cleared Stage 1 have to appear for the telephonic interview. The details would be mailed to the selected candidates.
For further details, please visit our website: https://www.apjanmabhoomi.org/
We would be happy to answer any queries at firstname.lastname@example.org