AP Model School admission 2020 Notification: Andhra Pradesh Model School admissions 2020 for 6th Class notification released. APMS Conduct of entrance test for admission into 6th Class in AP Model Schools during the academic year 2020-21. Students can check AP Model School Admission 2020 Notification, Application Form Eligibility, syllabus, exam pattern and exam dates.
AP Model School admission 2020 Notification – APMS 6th Class admission
Sub:- A.P Secondary Educational Society – Model Schools –Conduct of admission test into VI class in AP Model Schools during the academic year-2020-2021 – Programme Schedule for wide publicity – Orders – Issued.
All the Principals of AP Model Schools are informed that a press notification has been issued for conducting Entrance test for admission into class VI into 164 Model Schools in the State for the academic year 2020-21.
AP Model School 2020 admission Notification
VI class Entrance Test for Admission Schedule is as below:
|APMS 6th Entrance Schedule||Schedule|
|1.||Date of Notification (in one Telugu daily news papers in Main Edition of AP)||08-01-2020|
|2.||Last date for payment of Examination fee||07-02-2020|
|3.||Acceptance of online application||From 08-01-2020 to 08-02-2020|
|4.||Date of Examination (at School)||05-04-2020|
|5.||Publication of Merit List||15-04-2020|
|6.||Publication of Selection List||16-04-2020|
|7.||Certificate Verification & Counseling||17-04-2020 & 18-04-2020|
|8.||Orientation to Parents & Students||21 & 22.04.2020|
|9.||Date of Commencement of Classes||12-06-2020|
Further it is informed that the Principals are requested to give wide publicity and to put their best efforts for full enrolment.
- a. A press note is to be issued in all local news papers under news item.
- b. The services of PGTs and TGTs may be utilized for visiting all villages where Primary Schools are located in the catchment area of the Model School. The advantages in taking admission into Model Schools should be explained to parents i.e., free and quality Education, free books, free uniform, free food in the afternoon (Mid- Day-Meal), good infrastructure facilities, library and laboratory facilities,
- c. Highly qualified teachers, extra study hours and particularly stressing that the medium of instruction is English.
- d. Meetings with self help groups, parents etc., may be organized to publicize the objectives of Model Schools and the importance.
- e. The parents may be ensured that “once the admission is taken in VI class, the entire education of their children up to II year Intermediate” will be looked after by the Government.
- f. Pamphlets are to be printed and distributed in surrounding villages of Model Schools narrating the advantages of studying in Model Schools.
- g. Flexies may be displayed in important places i.e., in O/o Mandal Revenue Officer, Mandal Resource Centres, in village secretariats and prominent places in Mandal.
- h. Awareness Programme should be conducted at school Level along with MEO, Elementary School head teacher and parents. i. Coaching classes to students may be conducted freely for a week or so on to boost up their confidence and for effective answering the admission test.
- All the Principals of Model Schools are instructed to take necessary steps for giving wide publicity on VI class Entrance Test. There shall be no admission in APMS without the student clearing the entrance Examination.
All the Principals of Model Schools are requested to take necessary steps for giving wide publicity on VI Class Entrance Test.