AP Outsourcing Corporation Jobs Registration: AP Corporation for Outsourced Services is announced a notification for outsourcing jobs. APCOS was launched by the new AP Government to encourage the outsourcing jobs and to stop the corruption, middleman during various Government related processes. The outsourcing employees will receive good package/salary by the AP Government. APCOS Outsourcing Jobs Notification will be announced shortly on APCOS websites, apcos.ap.gov.in, and apcos.apcfss.in. Candidates looking for outsourcing jobs can keep checking the APCOS portals for more details.
AP Outsourcing Corporation Registration – APCOS Apply online @apcos.ap.gov.in
APCOS websites provides candidate registration link on its homepage. Interested candidates can register with the APCOS portal to check the notifications and other updates. Contracting and outsourcing in certain services in Government Departments, enhancement of remuneration, orders, and other things to be sorted out by the APCOS. Soon, the APCOS is going to open an ocean of opportunities for the outsourcing employees.
AP CM YS Jagan Mohan Reddy has stated that SC, ST, BC, and minorities will get the reservation to the tune of 50%. Whereas women candidates will get a 50% reservation for various jobs in APCOS. The APCOS provides the best salary, PF, ESI, and other intensives for the employees.
APCOS is expected to release the notification on or before 15th December and the recruitment process will be starting from 1st January 2020, as per the reports from various sources. Interested aspirants can keep visiting the APCOS portal for updates regarding the outsourcing jobs.
For APCOS, the in-charge minister will be approving authority, district collector will be convener at the district level. Whereas the concerned minister, the department secretary will do so at the state level. On the APCOS website, it lists secretariat departments, heads of the departments, district administration, organizations of the govt. of India, corporations’ society’s institutions of GOAP as the client organizations served.
Its vision, it states is “To create a transparent, accountable and sustainable outsourcing ecosystem in Govt. of Andhra Pradesh”. The mission is “To effectively cater to the outsourcing requirements of the Government and ensure maximum possible benefits to the outsourced employees, by adopting efficient processes, procedures and technologies”.
Latest News: 03-07-2020
Sub: Launch of activities of APCOS by Hon’ble Chief Minister at 11.00 am on 03-07-2020 through video conferencing-Reg
As per the Indents (Requirement of manpower) placed by all the Secretariat Departments, State Head of Departments and District Collectors on the APCOS website (apcos.ap.gov.in), about 47,000 outsourced personnel will be handed over the “Placement Intimation Letters (PILs)” throughout the state by Hon’ble Chief Minister/Hon’ble Ministers. The details are as follows:
|Sl. No.||Type of Client Organization||No. Indents Uploaded||No. of Outsourced Personnel for whom Placement Intimation Letters are ready|
|1||Secretariat Departments (26)||30||643|
|2||Head Of Departments (HODs)/Other client Organizations (294)||239||10707|
|3||District Collectors (13)||863||36042|
In view of above you are requested to take the following action for the success of the programme:
- (i) Placement Intimation Letters (PILs) will be sent by APCOS and can be downloaded from your respective logins on the APCOS website.
- (ii) Print outs of the Placement Intimation Letters (PILs) may be taken and copies of the same may be handed over to the individual outsourced personnel by the Hon’ble District Ministers concerned after taking the declaration from the candidate in the Annexure-B as mentioned in the Placement Intimation Letter (PIL).
- (iii) While handing over the copies of the Placement Intimation Letter (PIL) to individual candidates, a letter from the Hon’ble Chief Minister may also be handed over to the candidate. A copy of the Chief Minister letter is attached to this letter for this purpose
As communicated in the guidelines on the subject issued earlier, all the private ooutsourcing agencies will cease to supply outsourced manpower to any department/Organization of Government of Andhra Pradesh forthwith.
AP Outsourcing Corporation Registration – Important Dates
|Name of the Corporation||APCOS|
|deadline for process and finalisation of list||Update Soon|
|APCOS shall issue placement intimation to the Departments concerned by||Update Soon|
|Reservation||50% of the candidates belong to SCs (15%), STs (6%) and BCs & Minorities (29%). 50% reservation for women reservation.|
How to Register For AP Outsourcing Corporation Registration?
1. Visit the APCOS official Website, apcos.ap.gov.in, or apcos.apcfss.in.
2. Click on Candidate Registration Link on the homepage.
3. Provide the Aadhar Card Number in the specified column.
4. The OTP will be sent to the mobile number of the applicant, which was attached to the Aadhar Card number.
5. Enter the OTP in the specified field.
6. Next, enter the details correctly.
7. After the registration process is completed, a confirmation will be sent by the APCOS.
Note: Candidates who are encountering the issues with Aadhar Cards can visit the UIDAI official website, uidai.gov.in to resolve the issues. Aspirants can download Aadhar Card by providing the entering aadhaar number, and either email or mobile number, relevant data will be given.
AP Outsourcing Corporation Guidelines
In the references 1st and rd cited, orders were issued for incorporation of Andhra Pradesh Corporation for Outsourced Services (APCOS) under section 8 of the Companies Act, 2013.
The following guidelines for the Andhra Pradesh Corporation for Outsourced Services (APCOS) are hereby issued as follows:
The Andhra Pradesh Corporation for Outsourced Services shall act as a “Placement Agency for Outsourced Manpower” by placing outsourced manpower to the Departments / Organizations of the GoAP, as per their indents / requirements.
1. The Corporation shall work to achieve the following outcomes.
i. Removal of private outsourcing agencies / middle men
ii. Corruption free outsourcing placement
iii. Implementation of 50% reservation for BCs, SCs, STs and Minorities, and 50% reservation for women
iv. Timely and full payment of remuneration, without any undue cuts
v. Proper credit of EPF and ESI
2. Guidelines for engaging outsourced manpower:
2.1. For the purposes of engaging the outsourced employees who are currently working with the departments:
- All the outsourced employees who are currently engaged shall be migrated to the APCOS, which will act as a placement agency.
- No employee who is engaged in outsourcing currently shall be removed.
- For the purposes of migrating the outsourcing employee, the unit shall be the contract or the department where the employees are currently engaged
- The contract or the department unit shall be assigned a unique code and the migration shall happen in toto
- Reservation shall be applied to the contract or the department unit
- While migrating the employees, proof of salary slip along with bank account number, EPF & ESI account shall be collected.
2.2 Manpower Sponsorship Process at the District Level
2.2.1. A District Level Committee shall be constituted in every district as follows.
1. i. Chairperson — District Collector & Ex-Officio Exe. Director of APCOS
ii. Member-Convenor — Joint Collector-II
iii. Member — Representative of the indenting Organization
2.2.2. This District Level Committee shall carry out the process and migrate the candidates from the existing unit while observing:
2. 50% of the candidates belong to SCs (15%), STs (6%) and BCs & Minorities (29%). 50% reservation for women reservation.
3. The District Level Committee shall keep in mind that women reservation for BCs, SCs, STs and Minorities shall be observed considering District as a Unit.
4. In cases where the existing / currently working candidates has to be moved out, for fulfilment of the reservations as mentioned above, junior most candidate has to be moved out. Wherever possible such candidates who are moved out form one unit can be adjusted in another unit to fulfil the reservation requirement there.
5. Fresh candidates shall be sponsored by the District Level Committee incase the above mentioned reservation is not fulfilled with the existing/ currently working candidates.
6. The list of sponsored candidates thus finalized shall be forwarded by the District Collector to APCOS .
7. The sponsored candidates shall be issued Letters of Intimation by District Collector in the system generated format.
8. The District Collector concerned shall maintain the acknowledgement copies of the above Letters of Intimation, in his / her office as Ex-Officio Exe. Director of APCOS.
9. With regard to finalisation of the lists at State level, the HoD of the concerned department shall finalise the list and with regard to Secretariat departments the concerned Secretary of the Department shall finalise the list duly following the procedure stipulated above.
10. The Hon’ble in-charge Minister of the District & the Minister of the department concerned in case of HOD/Secretariat, shall only oversee the implementation of reservations for SCs, STs, BCs, Minorities and women at District level and HOD/Secretariat level respectively.
11. User id and Initial Password shall be sent to the registered e-mail id and mobile number of the District Collectors/Heads of Departments/Secretariat Departments, who have registered themselves through the link given in APCOS Portal (i.e http:// apcos.ap.gov.in)
3. Placement of the Candidates
The APCOS shall send the Placement Intimation to the Client Organization concerned, with the details of candidates placed and appropriate terms & conditions, as per the format given .
4. Payment of Monthly Remuneration & Statutory Payments
4.1 Payment of Monthly Remuneration 1) The Client Organization shall make the following payments to APCOS, every month
i. Remuneration for the placed candidates, depending upon their Duty Certificates, as per the terms & conditions
ii. Employer’s share of EPF contributions of the placed candidates
iii. ESI subscription amount for the placed candidates iv. Goods and Services Tax (GST) as applicable
4.2 Payments by APCOS
1. Upon receiving the payments from the Client Organizations, APCOS shall remit the monthly remunerations to the candidates, into their bank accounts directly.
2. APCOS shall also remit the EPF, ESI, GST etc. as per the statutory norms.
3. It may be noted that the deadline for process and finalisation of list by the District Level committees, Heads of Departments, and Secretaries of the Secretariat Departments shall be 15-12-2019 and the APCOS shall issue placement intimation to the Departments concerned by 01-01-2020.