AP PGECET 2016 Phase II Notification, Counselling Dates, Web Options. Andhra Pradesh Post Graduate Engineering Common Entrance Test 2nd phase Counselling schedule & web Option Entry (Computer Online Entry) dates, Seat Allotment details are announced at appgecet.apsche.ac.in
AP PGECET 2016 Phase 2 Counselling Dates, Web Options, Seat Allotment :
Ap PGECET 2016 is a Post Graduate Engineering Common Entrance Test (AP PGECET) is AP State Level Common Entrance Test for admission into Regular PG Courses in Engineering, Technology, Pharmacy (ME / M.Tech./ M.Pharmacy), Graduate level Pharm-D (Post Baccalaureate) for the academic year 2016 – 2017 conducted by JNTU, Kakinada on behalf of A.P. State Council of Higher Education (APSCHE), a statutory Body of the Government of A.P.
AP PGECET 2nd Phase Counselling Schedule
Fee Details : Rs 500/- For SC/ST & Others Rs 1000/-
Official Website : http://appgecet.apsche.ac.in
Counselling Centres :
1. Administrative Block, JNTUA, Anantapur.
2 University College of Engineering, JNTUK, Kakinada.
3 SRR & CVR Govt. College, Vijayawada.
4 Acharya Nagarjuna University, Guntur.
5 College of Engineering, Andhra University, Visakhapatnam.
6. SV University old MBA Building, Tirupati.
AP PGECET 2016 Phase 2 Counselling Certificate Verification Dates:
AP PGECET 2016 Counselling Certificate Verification Starts From : 13-08-2016
AP PGECET 2016 Web Options Entry Starts From : 14-08-2016
AP PGECET 2016 College Seat Allotment TO be Declare on
1. Candidates are informed that they should satisfy the admission rules prescribed in the related G.O. besides satisfying the eligibility criteria of the respective universities and should be prepared to pay the tuition fee as applicable.
2. The left over seats after allotment for GATE / GPAT Candidates are alone available for AP PGECET candidates.
3. This notification itself is a call for counseling. No separate call letters are sent to the individual candidates.
4. Mere attending counseling does not guarantee a seat.
5. Candidates have to pay non-refundable processing fee of Rs.1000/- SC/ST candidates and Rs.900/- for others at the time of certificate verification.
Candidates Claiming NCC can attend at JNT University, Kakinada only as per the following Schedule. Candidates Claiming SPORTS/CAP/PH can attend at ANU, GUNTUR only as per the following Schedule.
SCHEDULE FOR SPECIAL CATEGORY CANDIDATES
COUNSELLING SCHEDULE for AP PGECET-2016 Phase 2
A. PH Category: Candidates have to produce a certificate issued by the District Medical
Board and only candidates who have disability of 40% and above are eligible.
B. CAP Category:
Ex-Service Personnel have to produce
1. Service Certificate issued by Zilla Sainik Welfare Officer
2. Identity Card
3. Discharge Book for verification
Serving persons have to produce Service Certificates from the place of work indicating the relationship with the Candidate. Only candidates whose parents are domicile of Telangana /AP are eligible to considered under “CAP” Category.
C. NCC Category: Candidates have to produce concerned certificates along with A, B,
The following original Certificates are to be produced and one set of xerox copies of the same are to be submitted at the time of verification Certificates to be submitted:-
1. GATE Score / GPAT / PGECET Rank Card & PGECET Hall Ticket.
2. PC/Degree Certificate & Memorandum of marks of qualifying Examination.
3. Memo of SSC or its equivalent
4. Study certificates from 10th class to Graduation
5. Residence certificate for preceding 7 years from the qualifying examination i.e., Graduation in respect of candidates who have private study without any institutionalized education( Adhar card/ House hold card)
6. Integrated community certificate issued by the competent authority in case of BC/SC/ST candidates
7. Residence Certificate of father or mother for a period of 10 years in A.P/Telangana excluding the period of their employment outside A.P/Telangana from M.R.O. in case of candidates who studied outside the state of AP/Telangana
8. Graduation Transfer Certificate,
9. Income Certificate/house hold card (white), are the documents each and every candidate should produced in AP PGECET 2016 Web Counselling.
Official Website : http://appgecet.apsche.ac.in/