AP PGECET 2017 Counselling Notification, Dates Rank Wise, Web Options, Seat Allotment: Andhra Pradesh Post Graduate Engineering Common Entrance Test 2017 Counselling schedule & web Option Entry (Computer Online Entry) dates are Announced at appgecet.nic.in.
AP PGECET 2017 Counselling Notification, Dates Rank Wise @ appgecet.nic.in
The qualified and eligible candidates of GATE/GPAT and APPGECET-2017 are informed to attend APPGECET-2017 web counselling for admission into ME/M.Tech/ M.Pharmacy/ Pharm.D courses for the academic year 2017-18 as per the schedule given below at any one of the Helpline Centres.
- Candidates are informed that they should satisfy the admission rules prescribed in the related
- G.O. besides satisfying the eligibility criteria of the respective universities and should be prepared to pay the tuition fee as applicable.
- The left over seats after allotment for GATE / GPAT Candidates are only available for APPGECET-2017 candidates.
- This notification itself is a call for counseling. No separate call letters are sent to the individual candidates.
- Mere attending counseling does not guarantee a seat.
- Candidates have to pay processing fee Online in http://appgecet.nic.in
Candidates have to pay a non-refundable processing fee of Rs.1000/- for OC/BC and Rs.500/for SC/ST candidates before he/she attends certificate verification.
- Processing fee shall be paid online using credit card/debit card/net banking options.
- Visit http://appgecet.nic.in using Internet Explorer (9.0 or above) and click on processing fee payment online
- Enter GATE/GPAT/APPGECET-2017 Hall Ticket number and rank and click on pay fee online. [For APPGECET candidates, the option will be available after 30-08-2017].
- Select any one mode of payment credit card/debit card/net banking and enter credentials. Once the transaction is successful, note the transaction ID and inform at the time of attending certificate verification.
PH Category: Candidates have to produce a certificate issued by the District Medical Board and only candidates who have disability of 40% and above are eligible.
Ex-Service Personnel have to produce the following
1. Service Certificate issued by Zilla Sainik Welfare Officer
2. Identity Card
3. Discharge Book for verification
Serving persons have to produce Service Certificates from the place of work indicating the relationship with the Candidate. Only candidates whose parents are domicile of Telangana and AP are eligible to considered under “CAP” Category.
NCC Category: Candidates have to produce concerned certificates along with A, B, C Certificate(s).
AP PGECET 2017 Counselling Certificate Verification Dates:
Counselling Certificate Verification Starts From: 27-08-2017 to 07-09-2017
Web Options Entry Starts From: 27-08-2017 to 09-09-2017
COUNSELLING SCHEDULE FOR GATE/GPAT-2017
LIST OF HELPLINE CENTRES
1. ANDHRA UNIVERSITY, VISAKHAPATNAM
2. SRI VENKATESWARA UNIVERSITY, TIRUPATI
3. JNTUA, ANANTHAPUR
4. JNTUK, KAKINADA
5. ANU, GUNTUR
Certificates to be submitted:
The following Original Certificates are to be produced and one set of Xerox copies of the same are to be submitted at the time of verification
- GATE Score /GPAT/APPGECET-2017 Rank Card & APPGECET-2017 Hall Ticket
- PC/Degree Certificate & Memorandum of marks of qualifying Examination
- Memo of SSC or its equivalent
- Study Certificates from 10th class to Graduation
- Residence Certificate for preceding 7 years from the qualifying examination i.e, Graduation in respect of candidates who have private study without any institutionalized education (Aadhar card/House hold card).
- Integrated community certificate issued by the competent authority in case of BC/SC/ST candidates
- Residence certificate of father or mother for a period of 10 years in A.P / Telangana excluding the period of their employment outside A.P/Telengana from M.R.O in case of candidates who studied outside the state of A.P./Telengana
- Transfer Certificate
- Income Certificate / House hold card (white)
ATTENTION TO CANDIDATES
GATE/GPAT Candidates seeking admission into M.E./M.Tech/M.Pharm/Pharma. D (PB) colleges are requested to note the following Fee Types applicable to various courses while exercising options.
RGS: Regular Course-GATE/GPAT candidates are ELIGIBLE for AICTE scholarship
RGN: Regular Course-GATE/GPAT candidates are NOT ELIGIBLE for AICTE scholarship
SFS: Self Finance- GATE/GPAT candidates are ELIGIBLE for AICTE scholarship
SFN: Self Finance- GATE/GPAT candidates are NOT ELIGIBLE for AICTE scholarship
GATE/GPAT candidates are NOT ELIGIBLE for Reimbursement of Tuition Fee by the State Government.
Pharma. D (PB): Candidates are not eligible for AICTE scholarship