AP PGECET 2017 Final Phase Counselling Dates, Certification Verification details are available at appgecet.nic.in. Eligible and qualified candidates of APPGECET-2017 are informed to exercise the options using their old password and Login ID.No. for the leftover seats now available and consequential vacancies that may arise in process of allotment from any Help Line Centre or Internet facility (Café/Home) as per the schedule given below. The Candidates who have not paid processing fee or not attended for Certificate verification during first phase should get their certificates verified on 21.09.2017 from any Help Line Center by paying the processing fee through payment gateway in https://appgecet.nic.in and exercise options till 22.09.2017 6.00 PM as per the Ranks mentioned below.
Who can exercise options?
- Candidates who have secured seats but not shown interested to join in the allotted college.
- Who have not secured seats so far, but got their certificates verified.
- Who have not exercised the options so far, but got their certificates verified.
- Who have secured seats, reported at allotted college and aspiring for a better option.
- Who have not yet paid the processing fee and not attended certificate verification
1. Options given in the 1st Phase will not be considered for this Phase of admissions for allotment of a seat and candidates have to exercise options afresh.
2. Candidates who are satisfied with their previous allotment and reported at college need not exercise option once again.
3. Candidates shall note that if they exercise options now and a seat is allotted as per the options, the vacated seat will be allotted to next meritorious candidate and hence they will have no claim on the previous allotment.
4. It is advised to exercise options for interested colleges/courses assuming that vacancies would arise in all colleges in the process of sliding.
- Candidates who have secured a seat during phase-I and indicated their acceptance to join the allotted college through self-reporting system but not reported at the college.
- Candidates who have self-reported in the web and also reported in the colleges but the joining details are not updated by the college shall alert the colleges to update accordingly.
- If any of the two above activities are not performed, the seat allotted will be treated as not joined and will be a vacancy for this phase of counseling.
Allotments will be placed on the website on 23.09.2017 after 8.00 PM. Candidates shall invariably report at allotted college on 25.09.2017.