AP PGECET Answer key 2022: Andhra Pradesh PGECET 2022 Preliminary answer keys, response Sheets available at cets.apsche.ap.gov.in. All the candidates can get their AP PGECET 2022 key with question papers and responsive sheets. AP PGECET 2020 entrance exam has conducted by Andhra University, on behalf of APSCHE during 18th, 19th, 20th July 2022 in two sessions.
AP PGECET Answer key 2022 Download With Question Papers @ sche.ap.gov.in
A Common Entrance Test designated in full as Andhra Pradesh Postgraduate Engineering Common Entrance Test and in short as APPGECET 2022 will be conducted by Andhra University, Visakhapatnam on behalf of the Andhra Pradesh State Council of Higher Education (APSCHE) for the academic year 2022-23.
AP PGECET 2022 Common Entrance test had been conducted in various examination centers across Andhra Pradesh, Students are eagerly awaiting for Answer Key (all sets) with paper. AP PGECET Question Answer key 2022 with set wise is available in official website cets.apsche.ap.gov.in.
AP PGECET Answer Key 2022 – Important Details:
|Name of the organizing board||Andhra University, visakhapatnam|
|Name Of the Examination||AP PGECET 2022|
|Date of the Examination||18th, 19th, 20th July 2022|
|Category||AP PGECET Answer Key|
AP PGECET Set Wise Answer Key 2022 Download
AP PGECET 2022 Preliminary Answer key had been declared in many related websites. The AP PGECET board will be conducting exam for M.tech courses and it will finish this exam recruitment at the end July month. The Student should posses at least qualifying marks in ap pgecet answer key 2022.
The same pattern is been followed this year. Here we are provided with Answer keys for all the branches available here. So, the Students who are about to download AP PGECET official Answer keys had been provided in Official website.
The following branches Keys are available:
- AS – AEROSPACE
- BT – BIOTECHNOLOGY
- CE – CIVIL ENGINEERING
- CH – CHEMICAL ENGINEERING
- CS – COMPUTER SCIENCE ENGINEERING
- EC – ELECTRONICS AND COMMUNICATION ENGINEERING
- EE – ELECTRICAL ENGINEERING
- EI – INSTRUMENTATION
- FT – FOOD TECHNOLOGY
- GG – GEO-ENGINEERING & GEO INFORMATICS
- ME – MECHANICAL ENGINEERING
- MT – METALLURGY
- NT – NANO TECHNOLOGY
- PY – PHARMACY
Qualifying marks in APPGECET -2022
The qualifying percentage marks for obtaining a rank in APPGECET -2022 is 25% i.e., 30 marks out of a total of 120. However, in the case of SC/ST candidates, there shall be no minimum qualifying marks for ranking the candidates.
The rank obtained with the benefit of relaxation of the minimum qualifying marks at the APPGECET-2022 by any candidate claiming to belong to SC/ST category will be cancelled in case the claim is found to be invalid at the time of admission.
Please verify APPGECET – 2022 Preliminary Key for Computer Based M.Tech / M. Pharmacy Entrance Examination conducted from 18th to 20th july 2022
Preliminary keys along with candidates response sheets will be uploaded on 21-07-2022 05:00 PM. Candidates who wish to raise objections on keys have to send their objections through online only using the link provided. Objections will be received from 21-07-2022 05:00 PM to 23-07-2022 05:00 PM
1. The objections submitted in the above format only will be considered.
2. The Master copy (before jumbling) of Question Paper along with its Preliminary Key is placed in the website. The individual candidates have to compare their questions and responses (Answers) with respect to Master copy of Question Paper and Preliminary Key. The students have to submit their objections in the above format with reference to Master copy of the Question Paper and Preliminary Key only.
3. The objections submitted in any other format will not be considered and no correspondence in respect of this will be entertained.
4. The Final Key will be placed along with results (ranks) and no more requests on the Final Key will be considered.
Steps to Download AP PGECET Answer key 2022
- Visit the AP PGECET 2022 Official website: cets.apsche.ap.gov.in
- Click on link “Download Answer Key”
- Select the corresponding branch
- Cross check the key for estimated score
- Result will be Published soon.