AP Police Constable Answer Key 2019 FWT: Andhra Pradesh State Police Recruitment Board (APSLPRB) conducted the police constable Final Written Text examination on 17th March, 2019 in various examination centers across the AP state. A large number of candidates have competed for the police constable examination this year. The organization conducted the test in various examination centers across the state. All the competitors who had competed for the police constable exam in AP can soon download APSLPRB Constable answer key 2019 for all sets A, B, C, D. Candidates can download the PDF file from APSLPRB official website, Slprb.ap.gov.in and compare with the corresponding set attempted in the examination to estimate the score. AP Police Constable OMR Sheet 2018-19 with solutions will be soon unveiled by the conducting authority. Candidates can go through the article for more details.
AP Police Constable Answer Key 2019 FWT – Download Prelims Key With Question Papers, Solutions PDF
Andhra Pradesh State Police Recruitment Board (APSLPRB) is the police recruitment board that carries out the police posts in the state of Andhra Pradesh. The organization annually announces various posts to recruit the suitable aspirants into police jobs in AP state. The organization announced 2723 posts this year. Aspirants wishing to become police constable in the state of AP has applied from 5th November and 24th November. Hopefuls need to qualify the AP Police Constable written test, PET, PST, and interview rounds to get the AP Police Constable posts.
AP Police Constable Answer Sheet 2018-19 PDF – Important Details
|Name of the Organisation||Andhra Pradesh State Police Recruitment Board (APSLPRB)|
|Name Of the Posts||Constable, Assistant Sub-inspector (ASI), SI (Civil), Deputy Jailors, Station Fire Officer, Warder, Fireman|
|Number Of Vacancies||2723 Vacancies|
|FWT Exam Date||17-03-2019|
|Release Date Status||Available Now|
Download AP Police Constable FWT key For All SETS A B C D with Question Paper Solutions
Please find attached Preliminary Key for Andhra Pradesh State Level Police Recruitment Board – 2018 examination for SCT PCs Civil (Men & Women), SCT PCs AR (Men & Women), SCT PCs APSP (Men), Warder (Men & Women) and Firemen Final Written Test conducted on Fore Noon session of 17.03.2019.
The objections, if any, on the Preliminary key shall be sent on or before 20.03.2019 (5 PM) The objections can be addressed in the following format only to email id: firstname.lastname@example.org.
AP Police Constable Qualifying Marks (Preliminary Written Test)
Candidates shall be required to appear for the Preliminary Written Test in one paper (three hours duration) for 200 marks (200 Questions).
NOTE: 1) The minimum marks to be secured by the candidates in order to qualify in the Preliminary Written Test in the paper is 40% for OCs; 35% for BCs; and 30% for SCs/STs/Ex-Servicemen.
2) Questions in written examination will be objective in nature and will be set in English, Telugu and Urdu languages. Candidates have to answer the questions on an OMR answer sheet using Blue / Black Ball Point pen only. For this purpose candidates should bring Blue / Black Ball Point pens along with them.
3) Marks obtained in Preliminary Written Test will have no relevance in the Final selection which will be based on the marks obtained in Final Examination only.
How To Download AP Civil Police Constable Answer key with Q.P 2019
- Initially, candidates need to visit the official site slprb.ap.gov.in
- On the homepage, “AP Police Constable Answer Key 2019” Link appears. Click on the link.
- Provide the Login credentials and tap on the submit button.
- Choose your Set and download the solutions for that set
- Now cross check your answers