AP Polycet Counselling Dates 2019: AP DTE has announced AP polycet 2019 counseling notification, Rank Wise schedule, certificates required, processing fee, exercising options and seat allotment details at appolycet.nic.in. The Qualified candidates of A.P-POLYCET-2019 who are desirous of seeking admission into Diploma courses are informed that the web based counselling process comprising of certificates verification will commerce from 24th May 2019 and exercising of options will commence from 27th May 2019.
AP Polycet 2019 Web based Counselling Notification: The Qualified candidates of A.P-POLYCET-2019 are informed that the admission into Polytechnics will be conducted based on Web based Counselling. The detailed procedure of Web based counselling and other instructions will be made available at https://appolycet.nic.in.
AP Polycet Counselling Dates 2019 Rank Wise Schedule, Certificates Verification @ appolycet.nic.in
- 1 AP Polycet Counselling Dates 2019 Rank Wise Schedule, Certificates Verification @ appolycet.nic.in
AP Polycet Counselling Certificates Required 2019
Accordingly, the qualified candidates of A.P-POLYCET-2019 are informed to attend for certificate verification in any one of the Help Line Centres indicated below and as per the schedule given under, with all original certificates and two sets of Xerox copies like
Download : AP Polycet 2019 Rank Card
1. S.S.C or its equivalent Marks memo(Original or Internet copy).
2. Aadhar card.(will be returned after verification)
3. IV to X Study Certificate or Residence Certificate (in case where the candidate has no institutionalized education) or Residence Certificate of either of parents in A.P. for 10 years in case of non-local candidates.
4. Income Certificate issued on or after 01.01.2016 or white ration Card for claiming tuition fee reimbursement.
5. Caste Certificate issued by the competent authority in case of reserved category candidates.
6. PH/CAP/NCC/Sports/Minority/Anglo-Indian Certificate if applicable.
a. In respect of PH category, candidates have to produce a certificate issued by the District Medical Board. Candidates who have disability of 40% and above will only be considered under PH category.
b. CAP category candidates have to produce a certificate issued by ZillaSainik Welfare Officer (In case of Ex-Service Men), Identity Card and Discharge Book for verification. Candidates whose parents are domicile of Andhra Pradesh are eligible under CAP Category. The decision of authorities of sainik welfare of A.P is final in this matter.
c. Anglo-Indian Candidates have to produce a certificate issued by Competent Authority of their place of residence.
d. NCC & Sports – Produce original certificates issued by competent authorities. The candidate should have represented from the state of AP
Processing Fee: The Candidates of SC/ST category have to pay Rs. 400/– While OC/BC candidates have to pay Rs. 700/- towards Processing Fee.
Tuition fee payable after allotment is Rs. 4,700 (for Government and aided Polytechnics) and Rs.25,000 per annum (in Private unaided Polytechnics and Second Shift Engineering Colleges).The reimbursement of Tuition fee in respect of all eligible candidates willbe as per the orders issued by Government of Andhra Pradesh from time to time.
However, The candidates who have been allotted a seat have to pay a non refundable fee of Rs.800/- towards A.P-SBTET recognition fee, Admissions fee, Syllabus Book, MIS fee & Tech Fest fee through online while downloading allotment order. The candidates have to pay difference of tuition fee in the allotted college.
NOTE: Original certificates need not be deposited in the college at the time of admission
Convener Office address:O/o The Commissioner of Technical Education, Flat.No:104, ANR towers, Jammichettu Street, Prasadampadu, Vijayawada-521108.
SCHEDULE FOR DECENTRALISED CERTIFICATE VERIFICATION FOR SC / ST/ BC/ OC / MINORITIES
(REPORTING TIME AT HLC 9.00 A.M. Everyday)
|RANKS CALLED||65001||87000||87001||Last Rank|
LAST Means: Including not qualified/ not appeared Minority candidates in A.P-POLYCET-2019 and who have already applied to Convenor based on SSC or its equivalent examination Marks.
1. Candidates are informed that where there is more than one Help Line Centre the ranks are distributed Help Line Centre wise, See the Annexure-I for Distribution of Ranks Help Line Centre wise and attend for Certificate Verification accordingly.
2. ST candidates have to attend for Certificate Verification in the Help Line Centers marked with ** only, see Annexure-II.
3. PH (Physically Handicapped), CAP (Children of Armed Personnel), Sports & Games, NCC (National Cadet Cops) and Anglo-Indian candidates should attend for the Certificate Verification at any one of the Help Line centers as shown below.
1.Government Polytechnic, Near Benz Circle, Vijayawada
2. Government Polytechnic, Visakhapatnam
3. S. V. Government Polytechnic, Tirupati
SCHEDULE FOR CERTIFICATE VERIFICATION FOR PH, CAP, NCC, SPORTS & GAMES AND ANGLO-INDIAN CATEGORIES
(REPORTING TIME 9.00 A.M. Everyday)
|25-05-2019||ANGLO-INDIAN, PH & CAP||1-LAST|
|26-05-2019||SPORTS||1 – 50000|
|27-05-2019||NCC||50001 – Last rank|
PH – Physically handicapped (visual, hearing, orthopedically disabled).
NCC- National Cadet Cops,
Sports- Sports & Games.
CAP- Children of Armed forces Personnel.
It is informed that other certificates of these candidates will also be verified on the dates mentioned above along with Special Reservation category Certificates.
SCHEDULE FOR EXERCISING OPTIONS
|27.05.2019 & 28.05.2019||01||45000|
|29.05.2019 & 30.05.2019||45001||LAST|
|31.05.2019||Change of Options Rank 1 to Last|
|02.06.2019||Release of allotments on web|
On the last day of schedule, options last exercised by the candidate will be frozen and candidate should take a print out. IF CANDIDATE WISHES TO CHANGE THE OPTIONS ONCE AGAIN AFTER FREEZING, CHANGE FROZEN OPTIONS ON 31-05-2019 from any HLC or Home or internet cafe. THIS IS THE FINAL OPPORTUNITY AND AFTER THIS NO FURTHER CHANGE CAN BE DONE. THE OPTIONS RECORDED IN THE SERVER ON THE LASTDAY WILL ALONE BE CONSIDERED FOR ALLOTMENT OF SEATS.
1) Allotments will be placed in Website https://appolycet.nic.in on 02.06.2019 after 06.00 PM.
2) Enter the ICR Form Number, Hall Ticket number, Password and date of birth in Candidate Login.
3) Download the allotment order and report to the college.
4) Class work will commence from 06/06/2019.