AP Polycet 2nd Counselling Dates 2019: AP DTE has announced AP Polycet 2019 2nd Phase counseling notification, Rank Wise schedule, certificates required, processing fee, exercising options and seat allotment details at appolycet.nic.in. The Qualified candidates of A.P-POLYCET-2019 who are desirous of seeking admission into Diploma courses are informed that the web based counselling process comprising of certificates verification will commerce in June 2019 and exercising of options will commence in June 2019.
AP Polycet 2019 Web based Counselling Notification: Qualified and eligible Candidates of A.P-POLYCET-2019 who have participated in Phase-I Counseling are informed to exercise their options afresh using their old password, Login Id for the leftover seats now available and consequential vacancies that may arise in the process of allotment. Candidates who have not attended for Certificate Verification earlier should get their Certificates verified from designated Help Line Centres mentioned in the Annexure and exercise options as per the schedule given below:
DATE FOR CERTIFICATE VERIFICATION & EXERCISING OPTIONS
RANK FROM 1 TO LAST RANK: 11-06-2019 & 12-06-2019
AP Polycet 2nd Counselling Dates 2019 Rank Wise Schedule, Certificates Verification @ appolycet.nic.in
Who can exercise options?
- Candidates who have secured seats but not interested to join.
- Who have not secured seats so far but got their certificates verified.
- Who have not exercised the options so far but got their certificates verified.
- Who have secured a seat, reported and aspiring for a better option.
- Who have reported/Not reported but cancelled their 1st Phase allotment.
- Candidates who have attended for certificate verification as per the above schedule.
NOTE: OPTIONS GIVEN IN THE 1 ST PHASE WILL NOT BE CONSIDERED FOR ALLOTMENT AND CANDIDATES HAVE TO EXERCISE OPTIONS AFRESH.
AP Polycet Counselling Certificates Required 2019
Accordingly, the qualified candidates of A.P-POLYCET-2019 are informed to attend for certificate verification in any one of the Help Line Centres indicated below and as per the schedule given under, with all original certificates and two sets of Xerox copies like
Download : AP Polycet 2019 Rank Card
1. S.S.C or its equivalent Marks memo(Original or Internet copy).
2. Aadhar card.(will be returned after verification)
3. IV to X Study Certificate or Residence Certificate (in case where the candidate has no institutionalized education) or Residence Certificate of either of parents in A.P. for 10 years in case of non-local candidates.
4. Income Certificate issued on or after 01.01.2016 or white ration Card for claiming tuition fee reimbursement.
5. Caste Certificate issued by the competent authority in case of reserved category candidates.
6. PH/CAP/NCC/Sports/Minority/Anglo-Indian Certificate if applicable.
a. In respect of PH category, candidates have to produce a certificate issued by the District Medical Board. Candidates who have disability of 40% and above will only be considered under PH category.
b. CAP category candidates have to produce a certificate issued by ZillaSainik Welfare Officer (In case of Ex-Service Men), Identity Card and Discharge Book for verification. Candidates whose parents are domicile of Andhra Pradesh are eligible under CAP Category. The decision of authorities of sainik welfare of A.P is final in this matter.
c. Anglo-Indian Candidates have to produce a certificate issued by Competent Authority of their place of residence.
d. NCC & Sports – Produce original certificates issued by competent authorities. The candidate should have represented from the state of AP
Processing Fee: The Candidates of SC/ST category have to pay Rs. 400/– While OC/BC candidates have to pay Rs. 700/- towards Processing Fee.
Candidates who are satisfied with their previous allotment and reported at the college need not exercise option once again. They shall note that if they exercise options now and a seat is allotted as per the options, the vacated seat will be allotted to the next meritorious candidate and hence they will have no claim on previous allotment. Allotments will be placed on the website on 14-06-2019 after 6 PM. For leftover seats of phase-I, List of Help Line centres and other details please visit: https://appolycet.nic.in. It is advised to exercise options for interested Polytechnics/courses as vacancies may arise in the process of allotment (sliding) in addition to the left over seats.
LIST OF HELP LINE CENTRES FOR A.P- POLYCET-2019 SECOND PHASE ADMISSIONS
1 Government Polytechnic, Srikakulam
2 M.R.A.G.R. Govt. Polytechnic,Vizianagaram
3 Government Polytechnic,Visakhapatnam
4 Andhra Polytechnic, Kakinada
5 G.M.R. Polytechnic, Bommuru, Rajahmundry
6 S.M.V.M. Polytechnic , Tanuku, W.G. Dist.
7 Government Polytechnic, Vijayawada
8 MBTS Govt. Polytechnic, Nallapadu, Guntur
9 D.A. Govt. Polytechnic, Ongole
10 Govt. Polytechnic – Venkateswarapuram, Nellore
11 S.V. Government Polytechnic, Tirupathi
12 Government Polytechnic – Women, Kadapa
13 Government Polytechnic, Anantapur
14 Sri G. Pulla Reddy Govt. Polytechnic, Kurnool