AP Polycet Counselling Dates 2020: Andhra Pradesh Polycet 2020 counseling notification, Rank Wise schedule, certificates required, processing fee, exercising options and seat allotment details are released at appolycet.nic.in. The Qualified candidates of A.P-POLYCET-2020 who are desirous of seeking admission into Diploma courses are informed that the web based counselling process comprising of certificates verification and exercising of options will commence from 12th October. The detailed procedure of Web based counselling and other instructions will be made available at https://appolycet.nic.in.
AP Polycet Counselling Dates 2020 Rank Wise Schedule, Certificates Verification @ appolycet.nic.in
పాలిటెక్నిక్ కళాశాలల్లో సీట్ల కేటాయింపునకు నిర్వహించే కౌన్సెలింగ్ ప్రకటనను విడుదల చేశారు. కరోనా కారణంగా ఆన్లైన్లో కౌన్సెలింగ్ నిర్వహించనున్నారు. ధ్రువపత్రాలను అప్లోడ్ చేయడంతోపాటు రుసుములను ఆన్లైన్లో చెల్లించవచ్చు. ఆన్లైన్ ఇబ్బందులు పరిష్కరించేందుకు రాష్ట్రంలో 30 సహాయ కేంద్రాలను ఏర్పాటు చేయనున్నారు.
- Payment of processing fee is extended upto 21.10.2020
- Verification and option entry is extended upto 22.10.2020
- Allotment will be placed on web: 24.10.2020 after 6 P.M
AP Polycet 2020 Counselling Dates
* ధ్రువపత్రాలు, ఆన్లైన్ రుసుము చెల్లింపు: అక్టోబరు 12 నుంచి 21 వరకు
* సహాయ కేంద్రాల్లో ధ్రువపత్రాల పరిశీలన: 14 నుంచి 22
* కళాశాలల ఎంపికకు ఐచ్ఛికాలు: 12 నుంచి 22
* సీట్ల కేటాయింపు: 24న
* కళాశాలల్లో ప్రవేశం: 21 నుంచి 27 వరకు
* తరగతుల ప్రారంభం: నవంబరు మొదటి వారం
ONLINE CERTIFICATE SUBMISSION & PAYMENT OF PROCESSING FEE
A. All the candidates should submit certificates online from home or from any internet café
B. All the candidates should submit the following details for online verification through “Online Certificate Submission & Fee Payment” tab in the web site https://appolycet.nic.in
- 1) EWS certificate valid for the year 2020-21 for eligible OC candidates
- 2) Caste certificate submission for BC/SC/ST candidates
- 3) Income certificate issued on or after 01.01.2017 to claim fee exemption
- 4) Region of study details(AU, SVU etc)
C. After the submission of the above documents, the candidate should pay the processing fee.
PAYMENT OF PROCESSING FEE
All the candidates from 1 to Last Rank can pay the processing fee from 12.10.2020 to 17.10.2020.
The fee amounts are given below,
- For OC/BC:Rs.700/-
- For SC/ST:Rs. 400/-
1. Processing fee can be paid through online using credit card or debit card or through internet banking.
2. Once the payment is success click on print button and take a print out of fee receipt.
Important Note: During the payment of processing fee sometimes due to network delays payment made by the candidate may not be successful. In such cases candidates need to pay the processing fee once again and amount debited due to the failure transaction will be remitted back into the respective account within 4 working days from the date of payment. If the excess payments are not remitted in 4 working days candidate has to send information like Hall ticket number, Transaction Id, Date of Payment etc to the Email Id email@example.com and action will be taken immediately for refund. Candidates are requested to note that only one payment will be taken and excess paid will be refunded automatically. For refund issues contact: 8106876345
3. On payment of processing fee, Login Id Number will be provided through SMS for the Mobile number furnished at the time of filing the application or modified mobile number to all such candidates whose certificate data is verified through web services. For candidates whose certificate data is incomplete an SMS is sent to attend for verification of certificates at any Help Line Center (HLC)
4. On confirmation of the displayed data, candidate can create password.
5. Login id, Hall Ticket number, date of birth and password already created can be used to enter the options from Internet facility available at Home/Internet Café/Helpline Center.
6. In respect of candidates whose data is incomplete/ not verified for such candidates a message saying Candidate is not eligible. Contact Help Line Center for certificate verification such candidates have to visit nearest help line center and get the certificates verified and proceed for option entry.
SCHEDULE FOR DECENTRALISED CERTIFICATE VERIFICATIONFOR SC/ST/BC/OC (WHOSE DATA IS INCOMPLETE)AT HELP LINE CENTERS
SCHEDULE FOR CERTIFICATE VERIFICATION FOR PH, CAP, NCC, SPORTS & GAMES AND ANGLO-INDIAN CATEGORIES
SCHEDULE FOR EXERCISING OPTIONS FOR ALL CANDIDATES
CHECK VERIFICATION STATUS
- After successful payment of fee, the candidate should verify his/her eligibility status through “Verification status” tab in the web site https://appolycet.nic.in.
- After payment of processing fee Click on “Verification Status”
1. Enter Hall ticket Number and click on “Show” button.
2. The candidate details will be displayed and at the bottom of the screen the candidates whose certificates got verified online will get display message “Candidate is eligible for exercising options“ all such candidates need not go to Help line centers for certificate verification and they have to proceed for option entry as per the schedule given in the notification.
3. The candidates whose certificates are not verified online will get display “Candidate is not eligible.Contact Help Line Center for certificate verification“ such candidates have to go to Help line centers and get their certificates verified and they have to proceed to option entry as per the schedule given in the notification
4. If the candidate is not agreeing with the data verified, candidate is directed to visit the nearest Helpline Centre with all original certificates for verification.
5. Verified candidates need to check the eligibility for Fee Reimbursement, if it is displayed as “NO” but you are eligible for Fee Reimbursement then after paying the Processing Fee go to the nearest Helpline Centre with Original Income Certificate/Ration card to get Fee Reimbursement Eligibility.
6. Verify the mobile number displayed in the verification status for correctness as all the counseling information will be sent to this mobile number only. If you want to change your mobile number visit nearest Helpline Centre and request to change the mobile number in writing to HLC coordinator.
7. The Candidate is requested to verify all the details displayed and if the candidate wishes to change the data like Date of Birth, Gender, Region, Caste, Fee Exemption, Minority, EWS eligibility, Mobile Number etc., approach nearby Help Line Center with original certificates for verification.
AP Polycet Counselling Certificates Required 2020
If the candidate is not eligible, then he/she should go to the nearest Help Line Center as per the schedule given in the notification for verification of the following original certificates and two sets of Xerox copies,
3) S.S.C or its Equivalent Marks memo(Original or Internet copy).
4) IV to X Study Certificate or Residence Certificate (in case where the candidate has no institutionalized education) or Residence Certificate of either of parents in A.P. for 10 years in case of non-local candidates.
5) EWS certificate valid for the year 2020-21 from MeeSeva,for OC candidates who want to claim reservation under EWS category.
6) Income Certificate issued on or after 01.01.2017 for claiming tuition fee reimbursement.
7) Caste Certificate issued by the competent authority in case of reserved category(BC/SC/ST) candidates
8) Transfer Certificate
9) Local status certificate (if applicable) i.e a candidate who migrates to any part of the state of Andhra Pradesh from the state of Telangana from 02-June-2014 to on/before 01-June-2021shall be regarded as the local candidate in the state of Andhra Pradesh.
10) PH/CAP/NCC/Sports/Minority/Anglo-IndianCertificate if applicable.
1) Allotments will be placed in Website https://appolycet.nic.inon 20.10.2020 after 06.00 PM.
2) Enter the LoginId, Hall Ticket number, Password and date of birth in Candidate Login.
3) Download the allotment order and report to the college.
Tuition fee payable after allotment is Rs. 4,700 (for Government and aided Polytechnics) and Rs.25,000 per annum (in Private unaided Polytechnics and Second Shift Engineering Colleges). The reimbursement of Tuition fee in respect of all eligible candidates will be as per the orders issued by Government of Andhra Pradesh from time to time.
NOTE: Original certificates need not be deposited in the college at the time of Admission
All the candidates should follow the COVID-19 guidelines given below.
- Every candidate should wear the mask.
- Every candidate should maintain social distancing.
- The body temperature of candidate will be checked using thermal scanner at HLC.
- Candidates are advised to sanitize their hands before and after certificate verification
- Every candidate is advised to bring his/her own water bottle.
- Candidates are advised to maintain cleanliness and hygienic conditions at HLC.
Convener Office address:
O/o The Commissioner of Technical Education, Flat.No:104, ANR towers, Jammichettu Street, Prasadampadu, Vijayawada-521108.
Email id: firstname.lastname@example.org
Help Desk Numbers: 8106876345, 8106575234
AP POLYCET 2019 LAST RANK