AP Polycet Counselling Dates 2021: Andhra Pradesh Polycet 2021 counseling notification, Rank Wise schedule, certificates required, processing fee, exercising options and seat allotment details are released at appolycet.nic.in. The Qualified candidates of APPOLYCET-2021 are informed that the admission into Polytechnics will be conducted based on Web based Counselling. The detailed procedure of Web based counselling and other instructions will be made available at https://appolycet.nic.in.
AP Polycet Counselling Dates 2021 Rank Wise Schedule, Certificates Verification @ appolycet.nic.in
AP Polycet 2021 Counselling Dates
* ధ్రువపత్రాలు, ఆన్లైన్ రుసుము చెల్లింపు: 01-10-2021 to 09-10-2021
* సహాయ కేంద్రాల్లో ధ్రువపత్రాల పరిశీలన: 03-10-2021 to 07-10-2021
* కళాశాలల ఎంపికకు ఐచ్ఛికాలు: 03-10-2021 to 10-10-2021
* సీట్ల కేటాయింపు: 11-10-2021
PAYMENT OF PROCESSING FEE through ONLINE Mode
All the candidates from 1 to Last Rank can pay the processing fee from 01.10.2021 to 07.10.2021.
The fee amounts are given below,
For OC/BC:Rs.900/- For SC/ST:Rs. 500/-
1. Processing fee can be paid through online using credit card or debit card or through internet banking.
2. Once the payment is success click on print button and takes a print out of fee receipt.
AP Polycet Counselling Certificates Required 2021
The qualified candidates of APPOLYCET-2021 are informed to attend for certificate verification along with the Processing fee payment receipt in any one of the Help Line Centres indicated below and as per the schedule given under, with all original certificates and two sets of Xerox copies like
1) Processing fee payment receipt
4) S.S.C or its Equivalent Marks memo(Original or Internet copy).
5) IV to X Study Certificate or Residence Certificate (in case where the candidate has no institutionalized education) or Residence Certificate of either of parents in A.P. for 10 years in case of non-local candidates.
6) EWS certificate valid for the year 2021-22 from MeeSeva, for OC candidates who want to claim reservation under EWS category.
7) Income Certificate issued on or after 01.01.2018 for claiming tuition fee reimbursement.
8) Caste Certificate issued by the competent authority in case of reserved category(BC/SC/ST) candidates
9) Transfer Certificate
10) Local status certificate (if applicable)i.e a candidate who migrates to any part of the state of Andhra Pradesh from the state of Telangana from 02-June-2014 to on/before 01-June-2021 shall be regarded as the local candidate in the state of Andhra Pradesh.
11) PH/CAP/NCC/Sports/Minority/Anglo-Indian Certificate if applicable. a. In respect of PH category, candidates have to produce a certificate issued by the District Medical Board. Candidates who have disability of 40% and above will only be considered under PH category. b. CAP category candidates have to produce a certificate issued by ZillaSainik Welfare Officer (In case of Ex-Service Men), Identity Card and Discharge Book for verification. Candidates whose parents are domicile of Andhra Pradesh are eligible under CAP Category. The decision of authorities of Sainik Welfareof A.P is final in this matter. c. Anglo-Indian Candidates have to produce a certificate issued by Competent Authority of their place of residence. d. NCC & Sports – Produce original certificates issued by competent authorities. The candidate should have represented from the state of AP.
NOTE: Original certificates need not be deposited in the college at the time of admission
SCHEDULE FOR DECENTRALISED CERTIFICATE VERIFICATION FOR SC/ST/BC/OC Candidates (REPORTING TIME AT HLC 9.00 A.M. Everyday)
SCHEDULE FOR CERTIFICATE VERIFICATION FOR PH, CAP, NCC, SPORTS & GAMES AND ANGLO-INDIAN CATEGORIES
SCHEDULE FOR EXERCISING OPTIONS FOR ALL CANDIDATES
1) Allotments will be placed in Website https://appolycet.nic.in on 11.10.2021 after 06.00 PM.
2) Enter the Login Id, Hall Ticket number, Password and date of birth in Candidate Login.
3) Download the allotment order and report to the college.
Tuition fee payable after allotment is Rs. 4,700 (for Government and aided Polytechnics) and Rs.25,000 per annum (in Private unaided Polytechnics and Second Shift Engineering Colleges).The reimbursement of Tuition fee in respect of all eligible candidates will be as per the orders issued by Government of Andhra Pradesh from time to time.
For more details, please visit the official website; https://appolycet.nic.in/Default.aspx