AP Postal Circle GDS Recruitment 2021 Notification Application Form Registration: Andhra Pradesh Postal Circle has released a recruitment notification RE/APCO/3-11/2021 for 2296 Gramin Dak Sevak – Cycle 3 (Branch Postmaster, Assistant Branch Post Master, and Dak Sevak) posts. Interested and eligible aspirants seeking to get Andhra Pradesh State Government jobs can apply online at indianpost.gov.in. Eligible aspirants can register with the AP Postal Circle website and apply for the announced posts from 27th January to 26th February 2021. Aspirants can hurry up to apply for AP Postal Circle GDS posts as soon as possible. Before applying for the announced posts, candidates can refer to the Andhra Pradesh Postal Circle GDS notification 2021 PDF for more details such as eligibility criteria, the application process, selection process, and other details. In this article, we have collected and provided all the information about AP Postal Circle GDS recruitment 2021, the selection process, the application process, and other details for the reference of applicants.
AP Postal Circle GDS Recruitment Notification 2021 – Apply Online for 2296 Posts Application Form Registration
Andhra Pradesh Postal Circle is the state government organization that works for various postal needs of the state. The postal circle was formed by the Government of Andhra Pradesh. The Andhra Pradesh Postal Circle releases various notifications every year. This year the Andhra Pradesh Postal Circle has rolled out a recruitment notification RE/APCO/3-11/2021 for 2296 Gramin Dak Sevak – Cycle 3 (Branch Postmaster, Assistant Branch Post Master, and Dak Sevak) posts. Candidates applying for AP ABPM, Postmaster, and other posts must have the minimum educational qualification of Class 10th/SSC/ or equivalent educational qualification from any recognized board to apply for Andhra Pradesh GDS posts. The age limit of the applicants must be in between 18 to 40 years. Reserved category candidates will get the age relaxation as per the Andhra Pradesh state government norms. Candidate selection will be done through written tests, academic merit, and document verification basis. Shortlisted candidates will get a good pay scale and grade pay as per norms.
AP Postal Circle GDS Recruitment 2021 – Important Details
|Department Name||INDIA POST|
|Name of the Circle||Andhra Pradesh Post Office Department|
|Rectt. Notice No.||RE/APCO/3-11/2021|
|Post Name||Gramin Dak Sevak (GDS) Cycle – 3|
|Total No. of Vacancies||2296 vacancies|
|Job Category||Government Jobs|
|Job Placement||Andhra Pradesh|
|Application Dates||27th January to 26 February 2021|
|AP Postal Website||appost.in|
|GDS Online Portal||appost.in/gdsonline|
AP Postal Circle GDS Vacancy Details [Categorywise]
Name of categories Number of vacancies Unreserved (UR) 947 Other Backward Caste (OBC) 507 Economically Weaker Section (EWS) 324 Scheduled Caste (SC) 279 Scheduled Tribe (ST) 143 Persons with Disabilities (PwD) – A 18 Persons with Disabilities (PwD) – B 34 Persons with Disabilities (PwD) – C 35 Persons with Disabilities (PwD) – DE 09 Total Vacancies 2296
AP Postal Circle GDS Eligibility Criteria 2021
The age limit of the applicants must be in between 18 to 40 years. Reserved category candidates will get the age relaxation as per the AP state government norms. Relaxation in the upper age limit of the applicants is as follows.
- Scheduled Castes (SC)/ Scheduled Tribes (ST): 05 (five) years
- Other Backward Castes (OBC): 03 (three) years
- Persons with Disabilities – PWD (UR): 10 (ten) years
- Persons with Disabilities – PWD (OBC): 13 (thirteen) years
- Persons with Disabilities – PWD (SC/ ST): 15 (fifteen) years
Candidates must have the minimum educational qualification of Matriculation/SSC/ or equivalent educational qualification from any recognized board to apply for AP GDS posts.
Also, candidates must have the knowledge of local language.
Candidates must have a basic Computer Training Course Certificate of at least 60 days from any Computer Training Institute run by Central/ State Government, Universities, Boards or Private Institutions Organizations.
Candidate selection will be done through automated generated merit list, and document verification rounds.
Andhra Pradesh Postal Circle GDS Pay Scale
|Name of the Post||Minimum TRCA for 4 Hours/Level 1 in TRCA Slab||Minimum TRCA for 5 Hours/Level 2 in TRCA slab|
|BPM||Rs. 12,000/- Per Month||Rs. 14,500/- Per Month|
|ABPM/Dak Sevak||Rs. 10,000/- Per Month||Rs. 12,000/- Per Month|
AP GDS Application Fee
Applicants have to pay Rs 100 as the application fee to apply for AP GDS posts. Candidates applying for AP Postal Circle GDS posts need to pay the application fee at Head Post Office or other identified Post Offices in India. Also, the applicants can pay the fee through online using any debit/credit cards.
No application fee for SC, ST, PH, Female and Trans-women categories.
AP Postal Circle BPM, ABPM Recruitment 2021 – Important Details
|Notification Date||27th January 2021|
|Opening Date for Online Registration||27th January 2021|
|Starting Date to Apply Online Application Forms||27th January 2021|
|Closing Date for Online Registration||26th February 2021|
|Due Date to Pay Application Fee||26th February 2021|
|Last Date for Submission of Online Applications||26th February 2021|
|Date of Releasing Result/ Selection List/ Merit List||To be notified later|
|Schedule of Document Verification Process||Will be intimated through a letter of intimation|
|Date to Issue Intimation Letter||Within 15 to 20 days after the release of results|
AP Postal Circle GDS Online Application Process
- Visit the AP Postal Circle Official Website, appost.in
- Download the notification and check all the details from it.
- After that register with the AP Postal Circle official portal with the required information.
- Click on the ‘Apply online’ button over there.
- Fill the online application form with the required details such as Division’s Name, Applicant’s Name (as per 10th class certificate including spaces), Father’s Name (as per 10th Certificate), Gender, DOB, Category, Year of Passing 10th Class, 10th Class Certificate Number, Contact No., Email ID, Communication Address, etc.
- Attach the scanned copies of the required documents listed in the notification. Upload soft copy of your recent passport size photograph in JPG/ JPEG format (size not to exceed 50 KB; 200 x 230 pixels preferable), signature in JPG/ JPEG format (size not to exceed 50 KB; 200 x 230 pixels preferable) and Certificates/ Documents in JPG/ JPEG format (size not to exceed 200 KB)
- Pay the application fee online using any debit/credit cards.
- Click on the ‘Submit’ button.
- The application will be sent and the applicant will get the affirmation.
- Take a printout of the acknowledgment to refer it further.
Yes, AP Postal GDS Applications has been started from 27th Jan.
26th February 2021.