AP SBTET Diploma Hall tickets 2017 Download: Andhra Pradesh SBTET diploma C16, C14, C09 hall tickets are available to download at sbtetap.gov.in. Students can download ap SBTET C16 hall tickets, ap sbtet c14 hall tickets, c09 hall tickets for 1st year, 3rd, 4th, 5th, 6th, 7th semester diploma regular/supply exams. The Andhra Pradesh SBTET Diploma hall tickets C16, C14, C09 and ER91 has announced by SBTET. As per the scheduled timetable the AP SBTET Diploma examinations will be scheduled to conduct from october 2017. Candidates who are presently pursuing the Diploma under SBTET can check the clear details of examination dates from the SBTET official website, sbtetap.gov.in. Scroll the article for more information.
AP SBTET Diploma Hall Tickets 2017 Download C16, C14, C09 & ER-91 @ sbtetap.gov.in
AP SBTET Diploma 2017 Hall ticket: The State Board of Technical Education and Training (SBTET) of Andhra Pradesh is looking forward to conducting the diploma and polytechnic exams for the year 2017 and the courses of the examination are conducted for different branches like Mechanical, civil, electrical, electronics Engineering, electronics and Communication, EIE, production, Biotechnology, Aeronautical, electrical, Computer Sciences and various others. The exam is further conducted under 1st, 3rd, 4th, 5th, 6th and 7th semester wise and is held in the month of October/November 2017. Clearing each semester is very crucial and important for the students as clearance if one semester opens the ticket to the other one. The examination conducted by the AP SBTET is very important to get the ticket for the next semester and the students have to make an application and download the hall ticket which is made available online.
The education system of India is getting vast day by day and the government is taking several measures to improve the education faculty system and provide good education to the students. The candidates who are doing their diploma in various courses can get several details about the exam like the date of the examination, hall ticket, Admit card, results dates nd other relevant information on the official website www.sbtetap.gov.in and can further choose to download the hall ticket form this mentioned site. The possession of hall ticket is compulsory for the student to appear in the exam, failing which will to be allowed for the examination.it is mandatory to carry and present at the exam center.
Also Check: AP SBTET Diploma Time tables 2017
The students have to keep connected with the portal website mentioned to get the information and updates and also to get the admit card details. The semester system is imposed and to get into the next semester, the exam has to be cleared. So, in order to get the gist, the students can also view the AP SBTET model papers and previous papers of the exam along with the question papers on the official website link.
I. REGULAR EXAMINATIONS. (Including Backlog candidates)
1. A/ AA/ AEI/C/ CM/CCP/ EC/EE/ GT/ HMCT/ IT/ M/ MNG/PET/PCT/ RAC/CH/CHOT/ CHPC/ CHPP/ CHST/ MET/ TT/BM. C-14 III Semesters.
2. A/ AEI/C/ CM/CCP/ EC/EE/ GT/ IT/ M/ MNG/PET/PCT/ RAC/BM. C-14 V Semesters.
3. CH/CHOT/ CHPC/ CHPP/ MET/ TT. C-09 VII Semesters.
State Board of Technical Education and Training (SBTET) has released Regular & Supplementary Hall Ticktes for the Oct/Nov examinations for Andhra Pradesh. Students who are now studying (C-09,C-14, C-05 & ER-91) Regular & Supplementary 1st year, III, IV, V, VI, VII Oct/Nov 2016.
II. SUPPLEMENTARY EXAMINATIONS
1. A/ AA/ AEI/C/ CM/CCP/CT/EC/EE/ GT/HS/HMCT/ IT/ M/ MNG/PKG/CH/ CHST/ MET/ TT/FW C-14 I Year and IV semesters.
2. A/ AA/ AEI/C/ CM/CCP/EC/EE/ GT/HMCT/ IT/ M/ MNG/PKG/ CHST – C-09 I Year, III, IV and VI Semesters.
3. BM – C-09 V semesters
4. PH 1& 2 Years (ER-91)
5. CCC (A/C/EE/EC/M/MET) -I, II & III Years (C-05)
All we know that hall ticket is necessary that one should carry the hall ticket to the exam. So here is some steps to guide you to download.
SBTET World For All Latest Diploma Updates.
Download AP SBTET Diploma Hall tickets 2017 @ sbtetap.gov.in
The students who are looking forward to appearing for the diploma courses in various subjects and fields have to write the examination conducted in the month of march/april for the year 2017 and secure with good marks in order to reach the next level. The government has provided huge opportunities for the students to select their choice of interested subject and make their future bright by strengthening the education background. Download the AP SBTET 2017 hall ticket here:
AP SBTET Hall tickets Oct/Nov 2017 – Available Now
AP SBTET DIPLOMA C-16 HALL TICKETS 2017 – Released
AP SBTET DIPLOMA C-14 HALL TICKETS 2017 – Released
AP SBTET DIPLOMA C-09 HALL TICKETS 2017 – Released
AP SBTET DIPLOMA ER-91 HALL TICKETS 2017 – Released
How to Download the AP SBTET Diploma Hall ticket 2017?
- Open the official website sbtetap.gov.in
- Search for the AP SBTET Polytechnic Exam Hall ticket 2017 link and click on the link after finding.
- The page directs you asking required details to generate the hall ticket and give the details in correct forms.
- Click “submit” and the hall ticket appears in the PDF file format and download the Hall ticket and take a printed copy of it.
- All the best for the exams!
Instructions to candidates:
- The Candidate has to submit the copies of Marks lists pertaining to Recently appeared Examination attested by concerned Head of Section/Gazetted Officer along with the Copy of Hall-ticket on the first day of examination which the candidate is appearing at the examination center.
- No candidate will be allowed to enter the examination hall without proper hall-ticket.
- Candidate shall arrive at the examination center at least 30 minutes before the commencement of the examination. While entering the examination hall every student shall deposit all books, personal belongings etc at counter provided.
- No printed / written material, in any form, shall be taken inside the exam hall, other than hall ticket.
- Every student shall cooperate while pockets are being checked or frisked.
- Candidates will not be allowed to enter the examination hall, after half-an-hour of the commencement of examination.
- Candidates will not be allowed to leave the examination hall before one hour from the commencement of examination. After one hour, if any candidate wishes to leave or wants to attend any emergency needs, the candidate must return his / her answer script along with question paper to the Invigilator.
- Candidates are advised to go through the instructions given on Answer Booklet or OMR Bar Code Sheet before starting answering.
- Candidates should not write any matter inside the Answer Booklet which may lead to the identification of the Candidate or institution. If he / she do so, he / she will be booked under malpractice. No color sketch pens are to be used unless specified question.
- Candidates should carry their own Scientific Calculators, Pens, Pencils and required drawing instruments.
- Candidates will not be allowed with Cell Phones (CDMA & GSM), Pagers, Organizers, PDA’s and palmtops or any other Electronic Gadgets, etc.
- Every student shall follow the regulations during examinations, failing which he / she will be booked under malpractice case.
- Candidates are advised to check all the pages in the ’32-page Answer Booklet’ supplied to him / her. All answers are to be written within the given booklet only.
- No additional sheet/s will be supplied under any circumstances.