AP SSC/10th Class Duplicate Certificate Application Form (Apply Procedure)
AP 10th Class/SSC Certificate is the most useful document that can be useful as a proof for many of the activities like applying for the passport, applying PAN Card and various other Government associated services. Also, the 10th class marks memo is used as a date of birth proof, name proof for various aspects. Usually, the SSC/10th class marks memo will be issued by Board of Secondary Education of Andhra Pradesh (BSEAP) while the students got passed (qualified) the 10th class examinations. The 10th class original Marks List will be given to the students by the corresponding schools while they are leaving the schools. The SSC/10th Class certificate Xerox copy can be used for various Governmental related services.
Important Notice to The Students
Procedure for applying AP SSC/10th Class Duplicate Certificate
The application for issuance of Duplicate Certificate should be made in the prescribed format.
(1) Certificate issued by a Sub-Inspector of Police or a Certificate issued by Deputy Tahsildar as the case may be.
(2) An affidavit in a prescribed proforma on Stamp paper worth Rs.50/- to be attested by Notary / Junior Civil Judge.
(3) A Declaration by the candidate regarding the suspension or cancellation of his certificate previously by the competent authority. ( to be attested by the Head of Institution)
(4) True extract of the Original SSC.
(5) True extract of the Administration Register
(6) Recent passport size photo of the candidate pasted in the prescribed space and attested by the concerned Head of School.
(7) An amount of Rs.250/- through Treasury Challan under the Head
Note: If the damaged SSC is available with details of Roll Number, Name of the Candidate, Fathers name and year of examination are legible, it may be sent to this office along with the application, in such cases affidavit and Police Certificate are not required.