APCPDCL Lineman Recruitment Notification 2021: Andhra Pradesh Central Power Distribution Company Limited (APCPDCL) announced a job notification for 86 Energy Assistant (Junior Lineman Grade-II) vacancies. The online application process will be ended by 3rd May. Hence eligible aspirants can hurry up to apply AP Energy Assistant Posts before the last date. The online application forms to apply AP Junior Lineman Grade II posts will be available on APCPDCL official website, apcpdcl.in. By filling up the online application form, aspirants can apply for the Jr. Lineman posts in Andhra Pradesh. Aspirants seeking to check more details about APCPDCL Lineman recruitment such as eligibility criteria. Application process, selection process, pay scale, and other info can go through this article.
APCPDCL Lineman Recruitment Notification 2021 – Apply Online For 86 Posts
The Andhra Pradesh Central Power Distribution Company Limited is a state government-owned organization. The organization announces various recruitments every year. People who are seeking to get a job in a Power Distribution Company can apply for APCPDCL jobs. Recently, the organization released a recruitment notification for 86 Energy Assistant (Junior Lineman Grade II) posts. Aspirants waiting for AP Lineman recruitment notification 2021 can apply online during the application dates. Applicants must have the minimum educational qualification of class 10th or intermediate from any recognized board. And also must possess a Diploma/Degree in the relevant field. The age limit of the applicants must be above 18 years. The maximum age limit will be announced in the official notification. Candidates who belong to the reservation category will get age relaxation as per the norms. Applicants will be shortlisted through written test, interview, and document verification rounds. Selected candidates will get a good pay scale and other intensives as per norms.
APCPDCL Junior Lineman Grade II Recruitment Notification 2021 – Details
|Andhra Pradesh Central Power Distribution Corporation Limited (APCPDCL)
|SSC/ 10th, ITI or equivalent
|Last Date to Apply
|3rd May 2021
APCPDCL JLM Eligibility Criteria 2021
Applicants must have the minimum educational qualification of class SSC/10th or ITI from any recognized board. And also the required physical standards, skills as mentioned in the official notification. Check APCPDCL Lineman notification 2021 clearly for more details.
Age limit of the applicants must be above 18 years. The maximum age limit will be 35 years. Candidates belongs to reservation category will get age relaxation as per the norms.
- Through the Written Test (Part A)
- Pole Climbing Test (Part B)
- Meter Reading (Part C)
- Total Marks in the exam: 100 Marks
- Type of Questions: Objective Type Questions
- Questions Asked in the Exam: The Questions from ITI Trade.
Cutoff Marks / Qualifying Marks
- General Candidates: 40%
- BC Candidates: 35%
- SC/ST Candidates: 30%
Pole Climbing Test
Candidates have to climb and get down of the pole within 15 minutes.
If candidates got succeeded in the written test and fails in pole climbing the persons will not be considered for the posts.
Meter Reading Test
The persons who qualified both written test and pole climbing will be called for meter reading test in 1:3 ratio.
Rs. 750/- For OC/ BC
Rs. 350/- For SC/ ST
APCPDCL Pay Scale
Selected persons will get a pay scale of Rs 15000 and other intensives.
How to apply for APCPDCL Lineman Posts 2021
- Visit the official website, apcpdcl.in.
- On the homepage, search for APCPDCL Lineman notification 2021 PDF
- Download the notification and check all the details clearly from it.
- After going through the details, click on the Apply Online button provided there.
- Register with the APCPDCL Portal with new login id and password.
- Fill up the online application form with required details.
- Pay the necessary application/processing fee through online using any debit/credit cards.
- Once recheck all the filled details and click on the submit button.
- The application confirmation will be sent to the applicant.
- Take a printout of it and keep it safe for further proceedings.