APPSC Group 1 Mains Hall ticket 2017: Downloading of Hall Tickets for Group-I Services Main Examination 2017 from 8th August at at psc.ap.gov.in. It is here by informed that the candidates who have qualified for main examination under Group-I Services may download their Hall Tickets from 08.08.2017 to 17.08.2017 Upto 8.00 AM from the Commission’s website i.e www.psc.ap.gov.in for which written examination scheduled to be held from 17.08.2017 to 28.08.2017.
APPSC Group 1 Mains Hall ticket 2017 Download Now at psc.ap.gov.in
Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission (APPSC) has successfully organized Group 1 exams for the aspirants of the state. A total of 55,104 candidates are appeared for the Group 1 exams conducted by APPSC. The exam was held on 7th May 2017 for all the aspirants in diverse exam centers, and answer key released on the same day. All the candidates those who have qualified in the Main examination are eagerly waiting for group 1 main Hall tickets.
APPSC Group 1 Main Exam 2017 – More Details
|Organization||Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission|
|Name of the posts||Andhra Pradesh Group 1 posts|
|Number of vacancies||78|
|Place of the job||Andhra Pradesh|
|Name of the examination||APPSC Group I Main examination|
|Date of examination||17.08.2017 to 28.08.2017|
|Category||APPSC Group 1 Main Hall ticket|
How to download APPSC Group 1 Main Hall tickets 2017
- Go to the official website of APPSC i.e., psc.ap.gov.in.
- In the official website, click on the Hall tickets tab on the top of the homepage.
- Click on the link saying “APPSC Group-I Services Main Hall ticket”
- The pdf will be downloaded to your device in PDF format.
Further , a Web- Clarification to Annexure-II of Group-I Notification 36/2016 dt:30.12.16 is hosted in the Commission’s website i.e www.psc.ap.gov.in.
CLARIFICATION TO ANNEXURE –II OF NOTIFICATION NO.36/2016
The Conditions for Group-I Examination, as for G.O MS NO.141/Finance(HR-I Plg.&Policy) Department dt:01.08.2016 read with G.O. Ms No:103/G.A.(Ser-A) Dept. dated:03.02.1967, G.O. Ms No:570/G.A.(Ser-A) Dept. dated:31.12.1997 are reiterated below for removal of doubts related to marks in main examination.
1. The papers except General English may be answered in English or Telugu or Urdu as Chosen by the candidates. A candidate is not permitted to write part of a paper in one Language and another part of it other Language. Once medium is chosen, all papers have to written in that medium only. Also different papers cannot be written in different Languages.
2. The paper on General English is a qualifying one and the standard of this paper is that of S.S.C. These marks are not counted for Ranking. The minimum qualifying marks in General English are 40% for O.Cs., 35% for B.Cs. and 30% for SC/ST/PH. In all other papers the aggregate marks will be taken for counting of minimum qualifying marks.
3. In the event of the S.C/ S.T. Candidates not coming up for selection with the existing minimum prescribed for the selection in the competitive examination conducted by the Commission, their selection shall be considered on the basis of Rank with reference to their performance in the Written and Oral competitive examination.
4. Hall Tickets for admission to the Written Examination will be hosted in the Commission’s Website www.psc.ap.gov.in. The Candidates have to download the same. After Written Examination, eligible candidates will be called for an Interview at the ratio of 1:2 with reference to the number of vacancies duly following the special representation as laid down in General Rule-22 of A.P. State and Subordinate Service Rules.