APSRTC Apprenticeship 2020 Apply Online: Andhra Pradesh State Road Transport Corporation has recently rolled out a recruitment notification 5000 ITI Trade Apprentice Posts. Aspirants having the educational qualification of ITI can proceed to apply for APSRTC ITI Apprentice 2020-21 posts. Candidates having specialization in Diesel Mechanic, Motor Mechanic, Electrician, Welder, Painter, Machinist, Sheet Metal Worker, Draftsman Civil, and Mill Wright Mechanic can apply for ITI Apprentice posts. Interested and eligible aspirants desirous to get the state government jobs can apply online at apprenticeship.gov.in.
APSRTC Apprenticeship 2020 Apply Online – Registration @ apprenticeship.gov.in
Executive Director (Administration) A. Koteswara Rao has made an announcement about the APSRTC ITI Apprenticeship Recruitment. During the application process from 7th March to 21st March, executive directors of all zones to call for applications from the eligible and interested aspirants. While the document verification process will be completed by 9th April. The selection process will be completed by 15th April by the APSRTC. Candidates who qualifies in the document verification process will be given the apprenticeship in the relevant regions/workshops by 15th April.
APSRTC ITI Apprentice Vacancy Details 2020
|Sheet Metal Worker||05||62||24||38|
|Mill Wright Mechanic (Mechanic, Mechancial, Maintainance)||04||05||02||03|
Kadapa, Kurnool, Anantapuram Districts APSRTC Apprenticeship – Vacancy Details
- Diesel Mechanic-242 Posts
- Painter-25 Posts
- Electrician-44 Posts
- Sheet Metal Worker-66 Posts
- Motor Mechanic-16 Posts
- Welder-12 Posts
- MW Mechanics-05 Posts
- Machinist-04 Posts
- Draughtsman Civil-01 Post
APSRTC ITI Apprenticeship Eligibility Criteria
Candidates applying for APSRTC ITI Apprenticeship 2020-21 must be in the age limit of 15 to 24 years [for general candidates]. SC/ST Candidates can apply till 29 years. And OBC Candidates can apply till 27 Years.
Candidates must have passed the ITI in the relevant stream.
Document Verification. Based on the merit of the applicants, the selection will be done.
APSRTC Website to apply for ITI Apprentice Posts:
- East Godavari
Applicants have to apply from their own district.
Document Verification Venue Details
Documents verification will be conducted at VT Agraharam Zonal Staff Training College, Vizianagaram at 10 AM on given dates.
For Kadapa Region -APSRTC Zonal Office, C –Camp Centre, Kurnool, Andhra Pradesh 518002
APSRTC ITI Apprentice 2020-21 – Important Dates
|Online form available from||07th March 2020|
|Last date to apply online is||21st March 2020|
|Document Verification date||9th April 2020|
|Last date of selection process||15th April 2020|
Documents verification dates for APSRTC Apprentice Vacancies:
|East Godavari District Candidates||23/24-03-2020|
How to apply for APSRTC ITI Apprentice Posts 2020?
- Visit the official website, apprenticeship.gov.in
- On the homepage, search for the application form.
- Fill it with the required details and attach the scanned copies of documents to it.
- Send the application form.
- The application confirmation will be sent to the applicants.
- Take a printout of it for further reference.
- 1 APSRTC Apprenticeship 2020 Apply Online – Registration @ apprenticeship.gov.in
- 1.1 APSRTC ITI Apprentice Vacancy Details 2020
- 1.2 Kadapa, Kurnool, Anantapuram Districts APSRTC Apprenticeship – Vacancy Details
- 1.3 APSRTC ITI Apprenticeship Eligibility Criteria
- 1.4 Selection Process
- 1.5 APSRTC Website to apply for ITI Apprentice Posts:
- 1.6 Document Verification Venue Details
- 1.7 APSRTC ITI Apprentice 2020-21 – Important Dates
- 1.8 Documents verification dates for APSRTC Apprentice Vacancies:
- 1.9 How to apply for APSRTC ITI Apprentice Posts 2020?