Assam TET Admit Card/Hall Ticket 2019: Government of Assam, Axom Sarba Siksha Abhiyan Mission (SSA Assam) is going to organize the Teacher Eligibility Test on 10th November for Paper I and Paper II. As the examination date is nearing, all the applicants have to get ready to download the admit cards.
Aspirants waiting for Assam TET Admit Card 2019 can visit Assam SSA official website, ssa.assam.gov.in to download the hall tickets. Hall ticket/admit card is the most important document to carry to the examination. All the applicants who are going to appear for Assam TET Examination on 10th November can get ready with the hall tickets to attend the test. The hall ticket link will be shortly accessible on the Assam SSA official portal. As soon as the download link appears on the SSA portal, click on it to download the hall ticket. Candidates who do not show the hall tickets at the time of verification will not be permitted to attend the test. Hence all the hopefuls have to carry the hall tickets without fail. Download, print, and preserve the hall tickets safely to carry to the examination. For more guidelines regarding Assam TET Admit Card downloading process, availability date, and other details candidates can go through this article.
Assam TET Admit Card 2019 Download – Hall Ticket, Exam Date @ ssa.assam.gov.in
Government of Assam, Axom Sarba Siksha Abhiyan Mission (SSA Assam) conducts the Teacher Eligibility Test every year for people aspiring to become a school teacher at the secondary and higher secondary levels. Every year a large number of contenders appear for TET examination in Assam state. The Assam TET Paper 1 is conducted for aspirants seeking to become the primary teacher from classes 1st to 5th and paper 2 is conducted for aspirants seeking to become secondary school teachers from 6th to 8th classes. This year a large number of candidates have competed for Assam TET Paper 1 and Paper 2 examinations.
Assam TET Admit Card Download 2019 – Important Details
|Name Of The Organization||Government of Assam, Axom Sarba Siksha Abhiyan Mission (SSA Assam)|
|Name of the Post||Teachers Eligibility Test (TET)|
|Exam Date||Paper-II (For Classes VI-VIII) – 20th November 2019|
Paper I (For Classes I-V) – 20th November 2019
|Exam Date||10th November|
|Release date Of Admit Card||October 22nd|
Download Assam TET Admit Card 2019, exam Center City and timings at ssa.assam.gov.in
Assam SSA has already released the schedule for TET Exam Paper 1 and Paper 2. The examination will be conducted on 20th November for Paper 1, and Paper 2 respectively. Candidates who have applied for the Assam TET Paper 1 and Paper 2 can get their hall tickets from SSAT official website, ssa.assam.gov.in. The hall ticket link will be activated before one week of the examination [tentatively]. All the hopefuls must download and keep the hall ticket safe to carry to the examination. Hall ticket is the crucial document that is needed to carry to the examination.
Download Assam TET Admit Card 2019 for Paper 1 and Paper 2 | Link-2 – Available Now
Assam TET Hall Ticket 2019 will contain various details such as,
- Name Of The Candidate
- Roll Number
- Photograph of the Candidate
- Applicant’s Date of Birth
- Category of the candidates
- The venue of the Exam Centre
- Date & Time of the Test
- Name of the Test Centre
- Examination Centre Code
- Reporting Time to the Exam Hall
- Name of the Candidate’s Father
- Name of the Written Test
- Gender (Male/ Female)
- Duration of the Online Test
- Name of the Exam Conducting Board
- Space for Invigilator’s Signature
- Registration Number
- Space for Applicant’s Signature
- Important Guidelines for the Exam Takers
- Signature of the Board Counselor
Aspirants can observe all the details clearly from the hall ticket after downloading it. Make sure to carry the admit cards while going to the examination. Candidates can report to the authority for any sort of corrections in the admit cards. Along with the admit card, aspirants have to carry any of the valid identity proof. The identity proof include,
- Voter Card
- E-Aadhar card with a photograph
- Employee ID
- PAN Card
- Bank Passbook with the photograph
- Identity Card issued by a recognized College/ University
- Permanent Driving License
- Photo identity proof issued by a Gazetted Officer
- People’s Representative along with a photograph
Steps To Download SSA Assam TET Admit Card 2019 Online
- Visit Assam SSA official website, ssa.assam.gov.in.
- On the home page, search for Assam TET Hall ticket 2019 for Paper I and Paper II
- Click on the link to download the Assam TET Admit Card 2019.
- Enter valid information such as register number, password etc.
- Upon submission, you can download the SSA Assam TET Admit Card 2019.
- Take out the printed copy of it for further usage.